Author Topic: The Remit of SY  (Read 29148 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: The Remit of SY
« Reply #780 on: December 29, 2022, 02:29:46 PM »
Neither of us know the truth. Imo I have reported what was said, and it's you who are spinning the tale to fit your agenda. Communicating with the child's parents is the least they could do after telling the world she was dead. Expecting them to believe that without evidence was naive to say the least; particularly as the UK police didn't.

As usual, this comment doesn't make sense.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #781 on: December 29, 2022, 02:32:23 PM »
Neither of us know the truth. Imo I have reported what was said, and it's you who are spinning the tale to fit your agenda. Communicating with the child's parents is the least they could do after telling the world she was dead. Expecting them to believe that without evidence was naive to say the least; particularly as the UK police didn't.

You really do post though a hole in your keyboard.

So Nota Bene for I shall say this only once

There is no way in this life that the German prosecutors or the German police would communicate evidence in a murder case to anyone outside the investigation.
Wolters is on record as saying this.
The letters sent were WARNING LETTERS to forewarn the witnesses of the breaking news to allow them to prepare for it.

The intention was not to communicate after the release of the information - what on earth do you think the point of that would have been ????
You've got your screw up and bad one it was - I thought you would have been delighted with that!
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #782 on: December 29, 2022, 05:28:32 PM »
You really do post though a hole in your keyboard.

So Nota Bene for I shall say this only once

There is no way in this life that the German prosecutors or the German police would communicate evidence in a murder case to anyone outside the investigation.
Wolters is on record as saying this.
The letters sent were WARNING LETTERS to forewarn the witnesses of the breaking news to allow them to prepare for it.

The intention was not to communicate after the release of the information - what on earth do you think the point of that would have been ????
You've got your screw up and bad one it was - I thought you would have been delighted with that!

German appeal launched on Wednesday 3rd June. 5th June "We assume Madeleine is dead" said Wolters at a press conference. Letter received by SY 12th June. No forewarning there then.

The above information is easily found, so no need to invent facts.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #783 on: December 29, 2022, 06:57:07 PM »
German appeal launched on Wednesday 3rd June. 5th June "We assume Madeleine is dead" said Wolters at a press conference. Letter received by SY 12th June. No forewarning there then.

The above information is easily found, so no need to invent facts.

The difficulty with only providing a partial cite is that omissions obfuscate what you are trying to say.  For example the McCanns would not have been phased by hearing of 'assumptions' being made.  That was common currency.

Authorities ‘assume’ British girl Madeleine McCann is dead
Convicted German man is under investigation in case of three-year-old British girl missing since 2007.
4 Jun 2020
German prosecutors have said they assume Madeleine McCann, the British girl who went missing while on holiday in Portugal with her parents in 2007, is dead.
The prosecutor’s office in the northern German city of Braunschweig said on Thursday it was investigating a 43-year-old German man who has been convicted of multiple sexual offences as a murder suspect in the case that captured international headlines for more than 10 years

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/6/4/authorities-assume-british-girl-madeleine-mccann-is-dead

The BKA have maintained for quite some time that they are in possession of material evidence which implicated Brueckner in Madeleine's murder but more work was needed to enable charges to be pressed for the crime.

Seems they may have found that required evidence.

Madeleine McCann: ‘new evidence’ linked to suspect found, prosecutor says
German prosecutor says investigators are sure Christian Brückner killed three-year-old and have ‘new facts’
Ben Quinn
Wed 4 May 2022

Fresh evidence has been found against the prime suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, a German prosecutor has revealed.

Hans Christian Wolters said in an interview on Portuguese television that investigators believed they had found “some facts, some new evidence, not forensic evidence.”

Officials in Faro, Portugal, said last week that Christian Brückner, 44, a convicted rapist, was an arguido, or formal suspect – the first time Portuguese authorities have officially identified a suspect in the case since Madeleine’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, were declared such in 2007. They were formally cleared of suspicion in 2008.

Wolters, who has been investigating Brückner since 2020 over the Madeleine case and other alleged offences, was asked in the TV interview whether it was true that German investigators had found something belonging to Madeleine in a caravan used by Brückner. “You can’t deny it, can you?” the CMTV interviewer asked.

Wolters replied: “I don’t want to deny it.”

He added: “We are sure that he is the murderer of Madeleine McCann. We are sure that he killed Madeleine McCann. The investigation is still going on and I think we found some new facts, some new evidence – not forensic evidence, but evidence.”

Speaking on the eve of the 15th anniversary of their daughter’s disappearance on 3 May 2007, Kate and Gerry McCann said a “horrific crime” had been committed and they were still seeking answers.

They said in a statement: “This year we mark 15 years since we last saw Madeleine. It feels no harder than any other but no easier either. It’s a very long time. Many people talk about the need for closure. It’s always felt a strange term.

“Regardless of outcome, Madeleine will always be our daughter and a truly horrific crime has been committed. These things will remain.”

Last week, the couple said they welcomed the news that the Portuguese authorities had declared an arguido. They said: “Even though the possibility may be slim, we have not given up hope that Madeleine is still alive and we will be reunited with her.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/may/04/some-new-evidence-found-against-madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-bruckner
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #784 on: December 29, 2022, 07:06:54 PM »

^^
Shouldn't be much longer now.
Get back to us when dearie.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #785 on: December 29, 2022, 07:52:32 PM »
The difficulty with only providing a partial cite is that omissions obfuscate what you are trying to say.  For example the McCanns would not have been phased by hearing of 'assumptions' being made.  That was common currency.

Authorities ‘assume’ British girl Madeleine McCann is dead
Convicted German man is under investigation in case of three-year-old British girl missing since 2007.
4 Jun 2020
German prosecutors have said they assume Madeleine McCann, the British girl who went missing while on holiday in Portugal with her parents in 2007, is dead.
The prosecutor’s office in the northern German city of Braunschweig said on Thursday it was investigating a 43-year-old German man who has been convicted of multiple sexual offences as a murder suspect in the case that captured international headlines for more than 10 years

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/6/4/authorities-assume-british-girl-madeleine-mccann-is-dead

The BKA have maintained for quite some time that they are in possession of material evidence which implicated Brueckner in Madeleine's murder but more work was needed to enable charges to be pressed for the crime.

Seems they may have found that required evidence.

Madeleine McCann: ‘new evidence’ linked to suspect found, prosecutor says
German prosecutor says investigators are sure Christian Brückner killed three-year-old and have ‘new facts’
Ben Quinn
Wed 4 May 2022

Fresh evidence has been found against the prime suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, a German prosecutor has revealed.

Hans Christian Wolters said in an interview on Portuguese television that investigators believed they had found “some facts, some new evidence, not forensic evidence.”

Officials in Faro, Portugal, said last week that Christian Brückner, 44, a convicted rapist, was an arguido, or formal suspect – the first time Portuguese authorities have officially identified a suspect in the case since Madeleine’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, were declared such in 2007. They were formally cleared of suspicion in 2008.

Wolters, who has been investigating Brückner since 2020 over the Madeleine case and other alleged offences, was asked in the TV interview whether it was true that German investigators had found something belonging to Madeleine in a caravan used by Brückner. “You can’t deny it, can you?” the CMTV interviewer asked.

Wolters replied: “I don’t want to deny it.”

He added: “We are sure that he is the murderer of Madeleine McCann. We are sure that he killed Madeleine McCann. The investigation is still going on and I think we found some new facts, some new evidence – not forensic evidence, but evidence.”

Speaking on the eve of the 15th anniversary of their daughter’s disappearance on 3 May 2007, Kate and Gerry McCann said a “horrific crime” had been committed and they were still seeking answers.

They said in a statement: “This year we mark 15 years since we last saw Madeleine. It feels no harder than any other but no easier either. It’s a very long time. Many people talk about the need for closure. It’s always felt a strange term.

“Regardless of outcome, Madeleine will always be our daughter and a truly horrific crime has been committed. These things will remain.”

Last week, the couple said they welcomed the news that the Portuguese authorities had declared an arguido. They said: “Even though the possibility may be slim, we have not given up hope that Madeleine is still alive and we will be reunited with her.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/may/04/some-new-evidence-found-against-madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-bruckner

I'm sure the McCanns are fine with the Germans assuming that Madeleine is dead, as are we all (with a few diehard exceptions)
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #786 on: December 29, 2022, 08:33:15 PM »

Hang on a minute.  The Sceptics think Madeline is dead.  The only difference is who done it.  The BKA think Brueckner done it while The Sceptics think The McCanns done it and say so with monotonous regularity, although The Sceptics have no evidence against The McCanns who have never been charged or convicted of anything.

So why the big hoo ha?

Personally, I continue to hope that Madeleine is still alive, but I don't actually know.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #787 on: December 29, 2022, 10:27:41 PM »
I'm sure the McCanns are fine with the Germans assuming that Madeleine is dead, as are we all (with a few diehard exceptions)

What a truly insensitive individual your posts indicate you to be.

If you have a dearly loved daughter would you be "fine" with anyone presuming her dead.  The McCanns can only live in hope.  That is their prerogative ~ mocking them for that just is not a good look at all ~ but if you want to look bad, that is your prerogative.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #788 on: December 29, 2022, 10:48:57 PM »
What a truly insensitive individual your posts indicate you to be.

If you have a dearly loved daughter would you be "fine" with anyone presuming her dead.  The McCanns can only live in hope.  That is their prerogative ~ mocking them for that just is not a good look at all ~ but if you want to look bad, that is your prerogative.

And you think any parent would feel comfortable reading this “ On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," about their daughter?

Is their ‘hope’ worthless to you too?

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?