Author Topic: Do you thinj CB is guilty  (Read 5608 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Do you thinj CB is guilty
« on: February 14, 2023, 05:58:05 PM »
I wonder how many posters are prepared to answer this question.

Do you think CB guilty beyond reasonable doubt of the rape of DM

Offline jassi

Re: Do you thinj CB is guilty
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2023, 06:11:33 PM »
I don't know whether he was or not, but he was found guilty, so that's good enough for me until proved otherwise.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2023, 08:49:51 PM »

The prosecution convinced the judges, that's all that matters.What convinces you BARD that CB killed Madeleine.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2023, 08:55:55 PM »
The prosecution convinced the judges, that's all that matters.What convinces you BARD that CB killed Madeleine.

I think it's highly likely but won't be convinced until the evidence is made public. I really can't see hi making that claim on behalf of the BKA unless it's true..we'll have to wait and see

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2023, 08:58:51 PM »
I think it's highly likely but won't be convinced until the evidence is made public. I really can't see hi making that claim on behalf of the BKA unless it's true..we'll have to wait and see

You're going to be waiting a long time.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2023, 09:53:08 PM »

In the absence of knowing what the evidence against him is, I have an open mind as to his guilt.  If the evidence is of sufficient quality to allow him to be charged and brought to trial regarding offences against Madeleine McCann, a fair trial will satisfy me whatever the outcome is.

My gut reaction as an internet sleuth is that he definitely has a case to answer.  But he already has five cases to answer all for serious crimes before he reaches that stage regarding Madeleine.

Of note is the fact that the recent case of a serving police officer who committed murder was preceded by incidences of him indulging in indecent exposure.
Brueckner has been found guilty of such an offence involving a child and will stand trial when two other offences of that nature will be considered.  'Flashing' is seen as indication that the offender is capable of escalating to even more serious criminal offenses.  It is right and proper that the law investigates that propensity.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2023, 10:04:53 PM »
In the absence of knowing what the evidence against him is, I have an open mind as to his guilt.  If the evidence is of sufficient quality to allow him to be charged and brought to trial regarding offences against Madeleine McCann, a fair trial will satisfy me whatever the outcome is.

My gut reaction as an internet sleuth is that he definitely has a case to answer.  But he already has five cases to answer all for serious crimes before he reaches that stage regarding Madeleine.

Of note is the fact that the recent case of a serving police officer who committed murder was preceded by incidences of him indulging in indecent exposure.
Brueckner has been found guilty of such an offence involving a child and will stand trial when two other offences of that nature will be considered.  'Flashing' is seen as indication that the offender is capable of escalating to even more serious criminal offenses.  It is right and proper that the law investigates that propensity.

Sorry - got sidetracked from the actual question asked in the Opening Post.

Yes - I believe the circumstantial evidence and the victim's testimony combined with what forensic evidence remained made for a strong conviction.

What did dismay me though was the paltry sentence given for a crime which was life changing for the victim.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2023, 07:37:09 AM »

Please can someone tell me who DM is. 

Offline Myster

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2023, 07:43:55 AM »
The elderly American lady, now deceased.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2023, 08:08:03 AM »

I think without having heard all the evidence for and against him it’s impossible to give a meaningful response to the question.  One has to hope that the justice system worked as it is meant to and the correct verdict was reached. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2023, 08:19:21 AM »
The elderly American lady, now deceased.

Thank You.  Is that the one who was convicted in Germany for a crime committed in Portugal?

Sorry, I am losing the plot.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2023, 08:21:11 AM »

DM is the lady who CB raped in Luz in 2005.
The PJ failed to bring him to justice despite finding a hair in her bed whos DNA matched him. The BKA with the help of Grange managed to bring him to justice.Well done BKA and Grange. If the PJ had done their job properly Maddie may well be still alive at home with her family

The reason I pose the question is that some sceptics are in so much denial in the McCann case that they don't accept his conviction. You will notice gunit has failed to give her opinion on the post..as I expected.
Well done to Jassi and Barrier for addressing it

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2023, 08:24:32 AM »
I believe in Innocent Until Proven Guilty. If this is the woman I think it is then No Contest.  Done and dusted.

Personally, I can't see Brueckner getting out for a very long time.

Offline Myster

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2023, 08:31:39 AM »
Thank You.  Is that the one who was convicted in Germany for a crime committed in Portugal?

Sorry, I am losing the plot.
Obit... https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/pasadenastarnews/name/diana-menkes-obituary?id=6710839
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2023, 08:49:00 AM »