Author Topic: The Route from The Algarve to Germany  (Read 5596 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: The Route from The Algarve to Germany
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2023, 11:23:02 AM »
I thought you were the one who knew, not me? I've got no idea if and when CB went to Germany. It seems no-one else knows either.

Brueckner most certainly went to Germany.  I now that for the simple reason it is well documented that he did.  I must admit to surprise that you admit not knowing the fact that he did return but not surprised that you really do know little about this case beyond that to which you have limited yourself.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2023, 11:23:10 AM »
I thought you were the one who knew, not me? I've got no idea if and when CB went to Germany. It seems no-one else knows either.
Wolters has interviewed everyone who knows him so has a good idea

Offline Brietta

« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2023, 11:30:56 AM »
Wolters has interviewed everyone who knows him so has a good idea

How many books and documentaries have there been documenting some of his travels?  The authors of which have been in contact with the prosecutors too.  I think a lot of the blanks will have been filled in by now. Maybe more as intelligence rather than evidence.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2023, 11:50:02 AM »
Brueckner most certainly went to Germany.  I now that for the simple reason it is well documented that he did.  I must admit to surprise that you admit not knowing the fact that he did return but not surprised that you really do know little about this case beyond that to which you have limited yourself.

So well documented that not one cite has been posted since I asked how people knew he went to Germany after Madeleine disappeared.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2023, 11:59:08 AM »
So well documented that not one cite has been posted since I asked how people knew he went to Germany after Madeleine disappeared.

I can't provide a cite, but I believe there was a  statement from the person who was allowing Brueckner to live in his attic, which would confirm date he was there.
This was only a tabloid-type report so may not be altogether reliable.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2023, 12:04:09 PM »

as I said...you would need to ask the man who knows...Wolters

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2023, 12:55:23 PM »
as I said...you would need to ask the man who knows...Wolters

I've been asking those who have claimed  they know;

"We do know that Brueckner drove back to Germany shortly after Madeleine disappeared."
"We know he did return shortly after Madeleine disappeared."
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2023, 01:12:22 PM »

My opinion.  If you don't know that Brueckner returned to Germany after Madeleine's disappearance ~ you don't know much.

Is your googley thingy broken again disallowing you from checking some of his well documented sojourn in his native land.  You know things like kiosks, disused box factory, allotments, dead dogs etc.
Didn't someone say he was still in the Algarve on May 10 and I'm certain that the police will have spoken to the witness he apparently stayed with for a short time when he arrived from one of his sabbaticals.   So highly likely they know more than you credit them with.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2023, 01:23:28 PM »

I can't provide a cite, but I believe there was a  statement from the person who was allowing Brueckner to live in his attic, which would confirm date he was there.

In the early days I'm sure I saw him being interviewed either on a news programme or in a documentary, possibly both.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2023, 01:34:26 PM »
My opinion.  If you don't know that Brueckner returned to Germany after Madeleine's disappearance ~ you don't know much.

Is your googley thingy broken again disallowing you from checking some of his well documented sojourn in his native land.  You know things like kiosks, disused box factory, allotments, dead dogs etc.
Didn't someone say he was still in the Algarve on May 10 and I'm certain that the police will have spoken to the witness he apparently stayed with for a short time when he arrived from one of his sabbaticals.   So highly likely they know more than you credit them with.

I certainly try not to claim I know something which I can't corroborate.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #115 on: April 28, 2023, 01:34:33 PM »

THIS is the dingy attic bolthole where ‘nervous’ Madeleine suspect Christian Brueckner slept after leaving Portugal ‘to start a new life’.

Brueckner told landlord Alexander Bischof he was ‘between jobs and had no money’ and missed his English girlfriend.

Mr Bischof also said he agreed to take on the registration of Brueckner’s Jaguar, which is at the centre of the police inquiry, as a ‘favour’.

Brueckner arrived at his house in Braunschweig, near Hanover, shortly after the three-year-old vanished.
https://www.pressreader.com/uk/scottish-daily-mail/20200606/281595242759588

So no specific date there.  But the investigators are sure to have narrowed it down.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #116 on: April 28, 2023, 01:37:12 PM »
I certainly try not to claim I know something which I can't corroborate.

We all know how perfect you are ~ you post about it often enough.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #117 on: April 28, 2023, 01:59:24 PM »
I've been asking those who have claimed  they know;

"We do know that Brueckner drove back to Germany shortly after Madeleine disappeared."
"We know he did return shortly after Madeleine disappeared."

You seem a bit obsesed with Breukner

Offline barrier

« Reply #118 on: April 28, 2023, 02:17:53 PM »
You seem a bit obsesed with Breukner

Isnt the thread about him and travel ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #119 on: April 28, 2023, 03:11:39 PM »
Isnt the thread about him and travel ?

My mistake I thought it was about Amaral