Author Topic: Is there any hard evidence whatsoever in the Madeleine McCann case?  (Read 352758 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Is there any hard evidence whatsoever in the Madeleine McCann case?
« Reply #1350 on: July 05, 2015, 07:46:33 PM »
It's probably less likely to be seen than an abductor carrying a child, opening shutters etc.

If shutters are opened from inside in a village of shuttered dwellings ... who would even notice?
If a parent is seen carrying a child in a village where such a sight is commonplace ... who would remark?

If a child is discovered lying at the foot of a stone staircase, that would be an unusual occurrence.  I still can't see why the response to that would be to pick her up and hide her.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1351 on: July 05, 2015, 07:53:33 PM »
The problem with his theory was not that it "was different" but that it was entirely wrong.  He should have known that trying to fit the evidence to any theory whatsoever was an elementary mistake to make in any investigation.

It was right and proper to initially investigate those closest to the missing child but to keep all other avenues clear and to assess evidence as it came in.
There was no allowance made for technical errors on the part of his chain of command which had there been evidence of an intruder meant it would have been would have been completely destroyed.
We will never know the answer to that one.

Thank you for your kind apology it is much appreciated.

Please don't apologise for misunderstanding some of my posts though; if they are coming over as condescending ... it is probably because they are.

There is more evidence to suggest a death in G5A than there is to suggest an abduction. I wonder why you are condescending? A misplaced sense of superiority perhaps.  @)(++(*
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1352 on: July 05, 2015, 07:56:31 PM »
If shutters are opened from inside in a village of shuttered dwellings ... who would even notice?
If a parent is seen carrying a child in a village where such a sight is commonplace ... who would remark?
If a child is discovered lying at the foot of a stone staircase, that would be an unusual occurrence.  I still can't see why the response to that would be to pick her up and hide her.

If shutters are opened from inside in a village of shuttered dwellings ... who would even notice?  Inside?
If a parent is seen carrying a child in a village where such a sight is commonplace ... who would remark? Jane Tanner and the Smiths

If a child is discovered lying at the foot of a stone staircase, that would be an unusual occurrence.  I still can't see why the response to that would be to pick her up and hide her. I can
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 10:30:32 PM by Anna »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1353 on: July 05, 2015, 08:16:46 PM »
There is more evidence to suggest a death in G5A than there is to suggest an abduction. I wonder why you are condescending? A misplaced sense of superiority perhaps.  @)(++(*

there is no evidence to suggest a death in 5a...you think your conclusions are based on evidence ..they are not

stephen25000

« Reply #1354 on: July 05, 2015, 08:24:53 PM »
there is no evidence to suggest a death in 5a...you think your conclusions are based on evidence ..they are not

There is circumstantial evidence.

Neither negated or affirmed from the forensic results.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1355 on: July 05, 2015, 08:34:28 PM »
There is circumstantial evidence.

Neither negated or affirmed from the forensic results.

no circumstantial evidence of death in 5a...or are you contradicting Grime

stephen25000

« Reply #1356 on: July 05, 2015, 08:35:28 PM »
no circumstantial evidence of death in 5a...or are you contradicting Grime

Try reading again.

There is nothing else in this case.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1357 on: April 28, 2017, 09:57:23 PM »
Now when did I say I greatly admired Hall ?

You need to stop making things up dave, as is your style.

P.S. Have you been to Gamma Eridani V ?

It would place many of your answers in context. *&*%£

no I havent been there ...but I bet you have