Author Topic: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!  (Read 240742 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!
« Reply #645 on: August 15, 2016, 10:24:36 PM »
it stands to reason, if you increase the income tax threshold, fewer people will be paying income tax, does it not?  Under a Tory government the threshold has risen from £6475 to £10600, did no low paid person benefit as a result?
Thats a 750 quid roughly saving per year, until you start factoring in the CUTS and the RISING prices of certain things

Offline mercury

« Reply #646 on: August 15, 2016, 10:27:30 PM »
They have and I already did, you have chosen not to accept them, your choice.  I'm currently waiting to fly out of the country and as I've never been a Tory voter I'm not going to waste any more time defending their policies.  Tory s..m, robbing the poor, I can't wait for Jeremy to sort it all out for us.  There, talking your language now... 8(0(*

Just make sure youre not reading any art and culture book that jentions syria and not going to turkey, you might get arrested for suspicious behaviour and that would be a shame lol
Have a good un

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #647 on: August 18, 2016, 08:34:09 AM »
The BBC hosted a debate between Corbyn and Smith yesterday. The audience included supporters of both men and a group of undecided. At the end  the undecideds were asked to choose a side. They all moved to the Corbyn side, as did a couple of Smith supporters.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/37104865
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Alfie

« Reply #648 on: August 18, 2016, 01:02:13 PM »
The BBC hosted a debate between Corbyn and Smith yesterday. The audience included supporters of both men and a group of undecided. At the end  the undecideds were asked to choose a side. They all moved to the Corbyn side, as did a couple of Smith supporters.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/37104865
Hardly surprising, Owen Smith has even less going for him than Corbyn! 

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #649 on: August 18, 2016, 01:55:12 PM »
Hardly surprising, Owen Smith has even less going for him than Corbyn!

Remember these faces; only two had the guts to challenge Corbyn;

Result = happy posting.

Alfie

« Reply #650 on: August 18, 2016, 04:22:54 PM »

I thought you thought they were all scheming backstabbers only in it for the power and the glory, what's with the guts thing?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #651 on: August 18, 2016, 06:42:17 PM »
I thought you thought they were all scheming backstabbers only in it for the power and the glory, what's with the guts thing?

Well it was either guts or self-delusion, take your pick. Those who led the chicken coup kept their heads down, particularly Benn. He didn't have the satisfaction of resigning though, did he?

It is understood that the shadow foreign secretary called fellow MPs over the weekend to suggest that he will ask Corbyn to stand down if there is significant support for a move against the leader. He has also asked shadow cabinet colleagues to join him in resigning if the Labour leader ignores that request. A spokesman for Benn declined to comment.
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/25/hilary-benn-jeremy-corbyn-labour-leadership-eu-referendum-brexit
Result = happy posting.

Offline mercury

« Reply #652 on: August 19, 2016, 01:21:17 AM »
Smith wants go negotiate with isis

@)(++(*

Best stick a very thick collar on first, made of iron dear

Either it might be kaput convert to islam or head off

No time to think about tories and labour then rofl
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 01:23:22 AM by mercury »

Offline mercury

« Reply #653 on: August 19, 2016, 01:24:25 AM »

whens the muppet show coming back to itv?

See alfie? corbyns given everyone a run for their money
Every s..m book has been thrown on him, only to be proved a s..m book..not sure why you hate him so much he hasnt actually had a chance yet to implemeng anything and lets face it everything the tories have implemented has harmed all people and the whole country, but at least the tosser and fake cameron has run off with his tails between his legs
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 08:05:47 PM by mercury »

Alfie

« Reply #654 on: August 19, 2016, 12:04:56 PM »
whens the muppet show coming back to itv?

See alfie? corbyns given everyone a run for their money
Every s..m book has been thrown on him, only to be proved a s..m book..not sure why you hate him so much he hasnt actually had a chance yet to inplement anything and lets face it everything the tories have implemented has harmed all people and the whole country, but at least the tosser and fake cNefin has run off with his tails between his legs
not quite sure what half your post means but I don't HATE Corbyn (I actually think he's rather endearing in a funny old way) but I DO think he's a disaster for the Labour party.  As for negotiating with ISIS, I think you'll find that Corbyn is keen on talking with terrorists rather than hunting them down and killing them or detaining them for years.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #655 on: August 19, 2016, 12:32:13 PM »
not quite sure what half your post means but I don't HATE Corbyn (I actually think he's rather endearing in a funny old way) but I DO think he's a disaster for the Labour party.  As for negotiating with ISIS, I think you'll find that Corbyn is keen on talking with terrorists rather than hunting them down and killing them or detaining them for years.

History tells us over and over again that today's terrorists are tomorrow's politicians. Unless you talk to them how is a solution ever going to be found? Hunting them down and killing them just encourages others to take up the fight. Northern Ireland only settled down when the very real oppression of the Catholic population was accepted and a workable solution found.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #656 on: August 19, 2016, 06:51:57 PM »
History tells us over and over again that today's terrorists are tomorrow's politicians. Unless you talk to them how is a solution ever going to be found? Hunting them down and killing them just encourages others to take up the fight. Northern Ireland only settled down when the very real oppression of the Catholic population was accepted and a workable solution found.

Kenyatta, Mandela, Grivas, Begin to name but a few. Malaya (MNLA) had two goes at terrorism but lost both times..... &%+((£
The Malayan and NI matters had a common thread..........giving people the vote.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline mercury

« Reply #657 on: August 19, 2016, 08:22:10 PM »

Which ones is he so keen on talking to and having no desire to hunt down and punish...presumably those in the uk? Where he has or has he? Power to do so? So which ones?

As for my post, which bit wasnt too clear barring spellos?

As for beng a disaster for the party, not at all, best thng since sliced bread

Alfie

« Reply #658 on: August 20, 2016, 04:59:34 AM »
ddYou should have adressed your post to Mercury who scoffed at the idea of Owen Davis negotiating wth ISIS.  As we all know that this is Jeremy's position also, and that he is a man of great courage with much sympathy for the plight of those tormented in the Middle East especially by the evil Israelis, so perhaps one day when he is Prime Minister he will be able to sit down and negotiate with ISIS, and all the the other terrorist groups in the world and make the world a better place...

Alfie

« Reply #659 on: August 20, 2016, 05:09:16 AM »
Corbyn's first negotiation with ISIS and BOKO Haram

Corbyn: hi friends, we want to help you feel better about stuff so that you stop beheading Christian priests, abducting children, raping and enslaving them, blowing up innocent French people out at a gig, mowing them down in trucks, etc so what can we do for you?
Terrorists: We want Britain to become a Fundamentalist Islamic state governed by us and ruled by Sharia Law, to behead your royal family, all the judges, heads of business, army, navy and airforce, lords, ladies, teachers, vicars, bishops etc
Corbyn:  oookay, that's a big ask but I'll just have a chat with Diane and Tom, and John and we'll see how we can accompdate your wishes, whilst keeping all non Muslim fundamentalists in the country sweet, how's that sound?