Disappeared and Abducted Children and Young Adults > Madeleine McCann (3) disappeared from her parent's holiday apartment at Ocean Club, Praia da Luz, Portugal on 3 May 2007. No trace of her has ever been found.

Kate McCann death threat fears for twins. 19 April 2013

(1/56) > >>

John:
The Daily Star says the mother of missing Madeleine McCann is terrified for her other two children after receiving death threats.

Front page Daily Star - Fri 19 April 2013

AnneGuedes:
For the sake of her twins and as she seems to be on a forgiving campaign, KMC should forgive trolls ! I would find it easier than forgiving an abductor.

icabodcrane:
Is this the same death threat that is being discussed on the other thread

Just how credible and scarey  was  this threat  ? 

Were the twins threatened too  ? 

I know a threat of that nature can't be re-posted here  (  and I wouldn't want it to be  )  ...  but is it a serious
 threat  ? 

I mean are people genuinely scared for Kate and her children's safety because they think this death threat might be carried out  ? 

Is anything known about the person who made the threat that is worrying Kate ?  ...  have the police tracked them down yet,  and arrested them ? 

This is very worrying  ...  is someone actually planning to kill Kate McCann and her children  ? 

registrar:

--- Quote from: icabodcrane on April 19, 2013, 12:23:46 AM ---Is this the same death threat that is being discussed on the other thread

I know a threat of that nature can't be re-posted here  (  and I wouldn't want it to be  )  ...  but is it a serious
 threat  ? 

I mean are people genuinely scared for Kate and her children's safety because they think this death threat might be carried out  ? 

Is anything known about the person who made the threat that is worrying Kate ?  ...  have the police tracked them down yet,  and arrested them ? 

This is very worrying  ...  is someone actually planning to kill Kate McCann and her children  ?

--- End quote ---

are you being hysterical? and not in a 'ha ha' way?

icabodcrane:

--- Quote from: registrar on April 19, 2013, 12:27:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: icabodcrane on April 19, 2013, 12:23:46 AM ---Is this the same death threat that is being discussed on the other thread

threat  ? 

--- End quote ---

are you being hysterical? and not in a 'ha ha' way?

--- End quote ---

I'd just like to know if anyone really  believes that Kate McCann's life,  and the lives of her children,  is at risk from the person who made this threat on a facebook page

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version