Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243589 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1725 on: April 25, 2019, 08:10:32 PM »
so now you are questioning my decency...id far prefer if you would hold your breath

Nope.  I am not questioning your decency.  The topic on the table is far more important than that.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1726 on: April 25, 2019, 08:11:59 PM »
You are making that up, presenting opinion as facts.  You explain why you say "Horas ...Horus....its  a play on words...the Suns equivalent is 24 Horus...as opposed to horas".

thats you presenting your opinion as afact...give the harrassment up rob

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1727 on: April 25, 2019, 08:13:16 PM »
Nope.  I am not questioning your decency.  The topic on the table is far more important than that.

I dont see any particular topic on the table apart from what youve eaten today...or what your cat did

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1728 on: April 25, 2019, 08:14:12 PM »
do you really want to carry on making an issue out of a non issue...its becoming obvious you are harrassing me...thats aaginst forum rules
How can you claim it is a play on words when a high percentage of words in your posts are incorrect spelling of basic English words.
You could have explained that from the start.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1729 on: April 25, 2019, 08:17:53 PM »
thats you presenting your opinion as afact...give the harrassment up rob
It is the role of the moderators to assess whether posters are presenting opinion as fact.  I'm not harassing you.  I just wanted you to use "24 Horus" in a sentence, to understand what you were saying to the forum.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1730 on: April 25, 2019, 08:18:30 PM »
How can you claim it is a play on words when a high percentage of words in your posts are incorrect spelling of basic English words.
You could have explained that from the start.

I dont have to explain anything...the whole point of a play on words...its like an intelligent joke...you dont explain it...you expect others to see it

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1731 on: April 25, 2019, 08:19:38 PM »
It is the role of the moderators to assess whether posters are presenting opinion as fact.  I'm not harassing you.  I just wanted you to use "24 Horus" in a sentence, to understand what you were saying to the forum.

you stated ...You made that up....thats quoting your opinion as afct and accusing me of lying......just give up the harrassment

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1732 on: April 25, 2019, 08:20:26 PM »
I dont see any particular topic on the table apart from what youve eaten today...or what your cat did
As I don't have a cat, perhaps you should go to Specsavers.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1733 on: April 25, 2019, 08:21:59 PM »
As I don't have a cat, perhaps you should go to Specsavers.

I thought you said you had a cadaver cat.....I must be mistaken

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1734 on: April 25, 2019, 08:22:45 PM »
I dont have to explain anything...the whole point of a play on words...its like an intelligent joke...you dont explain it...you expect others to see it
Maybe.   But I asked for an explanation.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1735 on: April 25, 2019, 08:26:01 PM »
Maybe.   But I asked for an explanation.

Cite...i dont think you did...the post number will do

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1736 on: April 25, 2019, 08:29:38 PM »
And to top it all Portugal doesn't have a newspaper equivalent to our Sun imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1737 on: April 25, 2019, 08:32:29 PM »
And to top it all Portugal doesn't have a newspaper equivalent to our Sun imo.

As I understand 24 Horas is, the equivalent

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1738 on: April 25, 2019, 08:33:49 PM »
Cite...i dont think you did...the post number will do
Asking someone to "put it in a sentence" is also a play on words asking for an  explanation.
Moderation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1739 on: April 25, 2019, 08:34:42 PM »
As I understand 24 Horas is, the equivalent

And ? Frequently the Sun is used as cite by supporters.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?