Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243514 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1785 on: April 26, 2019, 11:59:59 AM »
mmccanns never said they were...another sceptic belief

If you say so.But according to Trish cameron Gerry's sister no less said he did.

Trish Cameron, Mr McCann’s sister, said she received a telephone call from her 39-year-old brother, a consultant cardiologist, who was "hysterical and crying his eyes out".

She said: "They had put the kids to bed at 7pm and checked on them every half an hour as they had dinner nearby with the rest of the party. Gerry said the window was open, the shutters broken and the door, which had been locked, hanging open.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1550667/Police-identify-Madeleine-suspect.html

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1786 on: April 26, 2019, 12:03:17 PM »
Isn't that a bit puerile in what is expected to be a rational discussion ... or even a deflection?  But interesting anyway insofar as calling to mind yet another sceptic shibboleth.

If we're throwing name around,flibbertigibbet.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1787 on: April 26, 2019, 12:08:01 PM »
If you say so.But according to Trish cameron Gerry's sister no less said he did.

Trish Cameron, Mr McCann’s sister, said she received a telephone call from her 39-year-old brother, a consultant cardiologist, who was "hysterical and crying his eyes out".

She said: "They had put the kids to bed at 7pm and checked on them every half an hour as they had dinner nearby with the rest of the party. Gerry said the window was open, the shutters broken and the door, which had been locked, hanging open.

Hearsay... Chinese whisper

Offline barrier

« Reply #1788 on: April 26, 2019, 12:29:46 PM »
Hearsay... Chinese whisper

Whose heresay,its his sister,if you don't want to believe don't,its in black and white never recanted only by Mitchell.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1789 on: April 26, 2019, 01:40:46 PM »
Well there was the mound in Luz ... but I take it you do know what being in the field means?

Why do you think I know about the funding for the search for Madeleine ?

Field could have several connotations to its meaning,now that Aprils here a crack of leather upon willow is to be heard on the cricket field,there is still all to play for in the premirship on the football fields,the Irish sing of the Fields of Athenry,but in the context you were probably meaning is the field of crime investigation,in this case the mystery of the dissappearence of Madeleine McCann,now that is that hearsay to suggest there is an investigation! or is there concrete evidence of such.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1790 on: April 26, 2019, 01:55:42 PM »

Sceptics have quite often expressed disdain for cites from the print media in preference for the PJ files.  Glad to see you are breaking the mould somewhat.

But again I think you are illustrating the sceptic incapability of understanding the sheer panic and despair of one of the most terrible happenings in anyone's life where the ground is cut from under the feet leaving one totally helpless.

Snip
I remember hearing about Madeleines disappearance by phone on the night of 3rd May 2007.
  ... I was particularly tired that night and went to bed early.
I was woken by the phone ringing at about 23.30.
It was Gerry telling me that Madeleine had been taken.

He was very upset on the phone, it was the worst phone call I have had in my life.
  ...I remember asking him for contacts of people in Portugal so that we could call them.
Gerry was in no state to say much.
I tried to remain calm for him, I suggested that he contact the British Embassy and I remember him telling me that he had spoken to the local police but they were not taking the situation seriously.
I remember Gerry saying that they did not treat the matter with urgency and only stated that Madeleine must have left on her own and that she would be back later.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PATRICIA_CAMERON.htm

Don't you think it rather remiss to 'stage' a scenario ... then forget to 'jemmy' the shutter? ... and to actually close it?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #1791 on: April 26, 2019, 02:04:47 PM »

But again I think you are illustrating the sceptic incapability of understanding the sheer panic and despair of one of the most terrible happenings in anyone's life where the ground is cut from under the feet leaving one totally helpless.

You know this to be,how?

The shutters were either damaged or they weren't,no half measures,Mitchell obviously needed to retract it later because they weren't damaged,in which case why were they mentioned.Oh I know to reinforce an alleged abduction scenario,to this day still not determined to be the crime.

Offline The General

« Reply #1792 on: April 26, 2019, 02:09:42 PM »

I thought this was stated in a phone interview?
I'll try to find it, if it exists.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1793 on: April 26, 2019, 02:11:08 PM »
Field could have several connotations to its meaning,now that Aprils here a crack of leather upon willow is to be heard on the cricket field,there is still all to play for in the premirship on the football fields,the Irish sing of the Fields of Athenry,but in the context you were probably meaning is the field of crime investigation,in this case the mystery of the dissappearence of Madeleine McCann,now that is that hearsay to suggest there is an investigation! or is there concrete evidence of such.
OK? ... you are really asking if there is concrete evidence of an investigation into Madeleine's disappearance?  That sure is a new one on me.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1794 on: April 26, 2019, 02:25:17 PM »
You know this to be,how?

The shutters were either damaged or they weren't,no half measures,Mitchell obviously needed to retract it later because they weren't damaged,in which case why were they mentioned.Oh I know to reinforce an alleged abduction scenario,to this day still not determined to be the crime.

You are really clocking up the sceptic shibboleths today even conjuring up that bogey man of the sceptics "Mitcell".

As has already been said on this thread and on many, many thousands of occasions elsewhere ... the claim was not that the shutter had been damaged but that it had been raised.

Therefore there was absolutely nothing to retract ... but seems you've confirmed the sceptic belief there was.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1795 on: April 26, 2019, 02:28:39 PM »

I have this,but it windows media player which I no longer have.

No longer exist's.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 02:37:51 PM by barrier »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1796 on: April 26, 2019, 02:29:53 PM »

Kate and Gerry never said it nor did any other witness to the events on 3rd ... by all means search if you wish ... but I think only sceptics still believe it is an issue.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1797 on: April 26, 2019, 02:32:08 PM »
Kate and Gerry never said it nor did any other witness to the events on 3rd ... by all means search if you wish ... but I think only sceptics still believe it is an issue.

Yet supporters are keen to dismiss it as a sceptic thing,move along nothing to see here.

Offline The General

« Reply #1798 on: April 26, 2019, 02:32:49 PM »
You are really clocking up the sceptic shibboleths today even conjuring up that bogey man of the sceptics "Mitcell".

As has already been said on this thread and on many, many thousands of occasions elsewhere ... the claim was not that the shutter had been damaged but that it had been raised.

Therefore there was absolutely nothing to retract ... but seems you've confirmed the sceptic belief there was.
It would be quite a struggle to 'jemmy' shutters open without damaging them.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline barrier

« Reply #1799 on: April 26, 2019, 02:34:06 PM »

Which kind of reinforces why the support for the sceptic thread.Stop the myths.