Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243528 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1815 on: April 26, 2019, 04:42:21 PM »
Pick a story Trish, sheesh.
The burglarductors are literally idiots, yet are able to defy physics - jemmy shutters open with an air bar, despite not being switched on enough to check the patio door, the most vulnerable exit in the gaff - which was unlocked.
These guys are a dichotomy; as hapless as they come making entry, like the Wet Bandits, yet are able to disappear with a child like Lord Lucan on ket, perpetrate the perfect crime, leaving not so much as a hair.

No... Just very lucky

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1816 on: April 26, 2019, 04:46:43 PM »
The burglarductors are literally idiots, yet are able to defy physics - jemmy shutters open with an air bar, despite not being switched on enough to check the patio door, the most vulnerable exit in the gaff - which was unlocked.
These guys are a dichotomy; as hapless as they come making entry, like the Wet Bandits, yet are able to disappear with a child like Lord Lucan on ket, perpetrate the perfect crime, leaving not so much as a hair.
I don't know what that has to do with the link I have provided showing Gerry's mother and sister on camera not saying what you allege was said and as per the JPEG from that interview posted as affirmation of Trish reading it. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10634.msg522935#msg522935
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1817 on: April 26, 2019, 05:06:12 PM »
While we have no record of the source of the poison being dripped  into the ear of 24 Horas editorial team ... they were sure of the reliability.

Sandra Felgueiras left us in no doubt where the lies she was told stemmed from ... namely Amaral.  And thus another very powerful media voice was illicitly recruited to the black ops armoury of the Judicial police V parents of the missing child.

I think it is very safe to say we have evidence that Amaral was wrong ... and we have evidence confirming that he went out of his way to be wrong by acting illegally when breaking the Secrecy Laws to be wrong.

He was Felgueiras's SOURCE ... not just in the instance she detailed but throughout ... and the whole episode reveals the level of corruption used against the McCanns and on which the sceptic's internet case against them is based.

If nothing else I think it is a prime example of the power of propaganda over reason.

David Smith Jones admitted that the source for much of the article below was Gerry McCann himself. The article was written at a time when the parents were still arguidos and the details of the case were still under judicial secrecy. We therefore have proof that the McCanns acted illegally by breaking secrecy laws.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/kate-and-gerry-mccann-beyond-the-smears-8hlc6qx7k70

Amaral...the McCanns...three peas in a pod when it comes to breaking Portuguese law.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1818 on: April 26, 2019, 05:24:21 PM »
I don't know what that has to do with the link I have provided showing Gerry's mother and sister on camera not saying what you allege was said and as per the JPEG from that interview posted as affirmation of Trish reading it. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10634.msg522935#msg522935

She definitely said it...

Frantic search for toddler BBC East Midlands Today 04 May 2007

Transcript

By Nigel Moore

Reporter: Well, the McCann family, Gerry and Kate, with their twins and three-year-old Madeleine went on holiday to Portugal last Saturday, from their home in Rothley, in Leicestershire. They'd gone to a popular resort on the coast of the Algarve with a group of other families; nine adults; eight children; all on holiday together. Now, last night Madeleine and the twins were left sleeping in their room, while her parents had a meal in a restaurant two hundred yards away - and they did regular checks on them - but at ten o'clock last night there was a huge shock for Kate. Madeleine's aunt who lives in Scotland, takes up the story.

Trish Cameron: They last checked at half past nine; they were all sound asleep, sleeping; windows shut; shutters shut. Kate went back at ten o'clock to check; the front door was lying open; the window had been tampered with; the shutters had been jammied open... or whatever you call it, and Madeleine was missing.

Reporter: Madeleine's disappearance led to a frantic search. Some of the guests were out looking for the little girl all night; the police brought in sniffer dogs. The group of friends in Portugal with the McCanns are devastated.

Rachael Oldfield: Some people are... are out looking again, as well, errm... you know, everyone at the resort has been great and they're doing everything they can to help.

Reporter: The owners of the Ocean Club resort, the Mark Warner holiday firm, have offered to fly out more family members to support the McCanns.

John Hill: The parents were regularly checking, errm... through the, errr... the french windows of their apartment, errm... and between, errm... errr... ten... ten o'clock and ten fifteen, errm... the alarm was raised that Maddie was missing from that room.

Reporter: Today Madeleine's parents have been giving statements to the police. Their friends say they just can't believe what's happened. The family were due to fly home tomorrow to their home in Rothley.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id31.htm
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1819 on: April 26, 2019, 05:29:43 PM »

Transcript

By Nigel Moore

Reporter: Well, the McCann family, Gerry and Kate, with their twins and three-year-old Madeleine went on holiday to Portugal last Saturday, from their home in Rothley, in Leicestershire. They'd gone to a popular resort on the coast of the Algarve with a group of other families; nine adults; eight children; all on holiday together. Now, last night Madeleine and the twins were left sleeping in their room, while her parents had a meal in a restaurant two hundred yards away - and they did regular checks on them - but at ten o'clock last night there was a huge shock for Kate. Madeleine's aunt who lives in Scotland, takes up the story.

Trish Cameron: They last checked at half past nine; they were all sound asleep, sleeping; windows shut; shutters shut. Kate went back at ten o'clock to check; the front door was lying open; the window had been tampered with; the shutters had been jammied open... or whatever you call it, and Madeleine was missing.

Reporter: Madeleine's disappearance led to a frantic search. Some of the guests were out looking for the little girl all night; the police brought in sniffer dogs. The group of friends in Portugal with the McCanns are devastated.

Rachael Oldfield: Some people are... are out looking again, as well, errm... you know, everyone at the resort has been great and they're doing everything they can to help.

Reporter: The owners of the Ocean Club resort, the Mark Warner holiday firm, have offered to fly out more family members to support the McCanns.

John Hill: The parents were regularly checking, errm... through the, errr... the french windows of their apartment, errm... and between, errm... errr... ten... ten o'clock and ten fifteen, errm... the alarm was raised that Maddie was missing from that room.

Reporter: Today Madeleine's parents have been giving statements to the police. Their friends say they just can't believe what's happened. The family were due to fly home tomorrow to their home in Rothley.

That was the video which is no longer availible I tried to link to.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_6620000/newsid_6625200/6625205.stm?bw=bb&mp=wm&news=1&bbcws=1
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1820 on: April 26, 2019, 05:34:20 PM »

Transcript

By Nigel Moore

Where can we listen to the sound track?
The soundtrack is very clear here http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10634.msg522948#msg522948 and I hear no "jemmied".
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1821 on: April 26, 2019, 05:38:12 PM »
Where can we listen to the sound track?
The soundtrack is very clear here http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10634.msg522948#msg522948 and I hear no "jemmied".

Can't find a link to the soundtrack, it no longer exists, but clearly from two different interviews.
Your clip is from an ITV interview.
I remember watching the BBC one previously, it definitely happened, & Trish read from a script.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1822 on: April 26, 2019, 05:50:58 PM »
David Smith Jones admitted that the source for much of the article below was Gerry McCann himself. The article was written at a time when the parents were still arguidos and the details of the case were still under judicial secrecy. We therefore have proof that the McCanns acted illegally by breaking secrecy laws.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/kate-and-gerry-mccann-beyond-the-smears-8hlc6qx7k70

Amaral...the McCanns...three peas in a pod when it comes to breaking Portuguese law.
Does he really ... where can I read that?

The article does say ...
Snip
It was the first time the McCanns’ friends had been named in public, but Sol’s journalist Felicia Cabrita had their names and phone numbers and details from their witness statements. She had called them all, and at least one other witness, Jes Wilkins.

The information had been handed to Cabrita by the police – she says she acquired the material through good journalism, which in a sense it was – and her source is widely believed by her colleagues to have been the former head of the inquiry, Goncalo Amaral.

But we knew that already.

Offline The General

« Reply #1823 on: April 26, 2019, 05:53:22 PM »
Can't find a link to the soundtrack, it no longer exists, but clearly from two different interviews.
I remember watching the BBC one previously, it definitely happened, & Trish read from a script.
Repeated on GMTV by the family friend, Jill Renwick, to Kate Garraway - shutters were broken open - was the phrase.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1824 on: April 26, 2019, 05:57:24 PM »
Apparently the McCanns vowed to sue. I wonder why they didn't?
Whoa, completely changing the subject there!  It would be nice if for once you thanked me for the cite provided and gave your views on the topic you were querying.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1825 on: April 26, 2019, 05:58:42 PM »
I wonder what led you to that understanding? Another poster seems to be relying on how it's front page is laid out.
What led you to believe that was the only thing I was “relying on”.  What about the sensationaist and inaccurate headline?  Did that not ring any bells with you?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1826 on: April 26, 2019, 06:04:48 PM »
Perfectly possible to raise the noisy shutters from outside......then. open the window (leaving no finger prints or glove marks) climb through the open window, squeeze past the cots & lift Maddie out of/from on top of (wasn't really sure which one, neither were the McCanns) the bed, then, carry Maddie back past the cots & clamber back through the window (probably a bit awkward to do whilst carrying a child but nevermind), out into the gusty tundra, all this without waking the soundly sleeping Maddie.
As the abduction of Alesha McPhail demonstrates amply, it is possible to abduct a child from her bed, take her out into the “gusty tundra” without waking her, as well as navigating all manner of household furniture, fixtures and fittings in the process.  Why don’t you write a similar sneering essay about that particular set of circumstances?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1827 on: April 26, 2019, 06:07:12 PM »
As the abduction of Alesha McPhail demonstrates amply, it is possible to abduct a child from her bed, take her out into the “gusty tundra” without waking her, as well as navigating all manner of household furniture, fixtures and fittings in the process.  Why don’t you write a similar sneering essay about that particular set of circumstances?

Possibly because I've no idea & nor do I care who this Alesha McPhail person is.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1828 on: April 26, 2019, 06:07:46 PM »

I don't think it matters two figs what someone who wasn't there at the time and location in person has to say about an incident but the fact remains that the word 'jemmied' was not used in the audio track I've posted ... and that doesn't matter two figs either.

Not one of the witnesses present at the location at the time made any such claim and that is in evidence (or rather not since it was never said).

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1829 on: April 26, 2019, 06:08:18 PM »
Much the same as the McCanns who, according to sceptics left a huge trail of clangers, howlers and metaphorical  arrows with “guilty as hell” pointing at their heads yet still managed to dispose of a child’s body so brilliantly, in a tourist resort in the evening without the use of a car, a spade or a fridge freezer that to this day it has never been found.  How did they do it?