Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243514 times)

Online Wonderfulspam

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2250 on: April 28, 2019, 08:50:12 PM »
It’s great you’re on this forum, you must be a real embarrassment to those who believe that there is no such thing as McCann h8ers only earnest, thoughtful, questioning “sceptics”.

I'm not a representative of sceptics, I speak for no one but myself.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2251 on: April 28, 2019, 09:06:52 PM »
I'm not a representative of sceptics, I speak for no one but myself.
I didn’t say you did, only that you put paid to the lie that there are no McCNn h8ers.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2252 on: April 28, 2019, 09:21:58 PM »
Not really. If they & their friends had taken part in a reconstruction, it would have demonstrated their innocence by way of willingness to cooperate. That b........ Amaral was off the case at that point, so no one was trying to stitch them up.
Instead, they opted to hide behind lawyers & spokesmen, like most innocent people do.
Things might have been quite different for the McCanns in the court of public opinion, had they taken part.
But it isn't, the McCanns will be trolled by people doubting their innocence for the rest of their lives, & they've got nobody to blame but themselves imo.

As I have said before... Being trolled on the internet by a handful of people really is nothing to worry about... I doubt if they really care now

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2253 on: April 28, 2019, 09:54:59 PM »
Madeleine McCann: text of parents' letter to David Cameron
Here is the full text of the letter from Kate and Gerry McCann to David Cameron, the Prime Minister:
By Andy Bloxham 13 May 2011

Dear Prime Minister,

As a devoted father and family man, you know the importance of children. Our beloved eldest child, Madeleine, was abducted from Praia da Luz, Portugal, four years ago. Since then, we have devoted all our energies to ensuring her safe return.

Today we are asking you - and the British and Portuguese governments - to help find Madeleine and bring her back to her loving family.

We live in hope that Madeleine will be found alive and returned to us. One call might be all that is needed to lead to Madeleine and her abductor.

To this end, we are seeking a joint INDEPENDENT, TRANSPARENT and COMPREHENSIVE review of ALL information held in relation to Madeleine's disappearance. Thus far, there has been NO formal review of the material held by the police authorities - which is routine practice in most major unsolved crimes.

It is not right that a young vulnerable British citizen has essentially been given up on. This remains an unsolved case of a missing child. Children are our most precious gift.

Please don't give up on Madeleine.

Kate & Gerry McCann
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/8511093/Madeleine-McCann-text-of-parents-letter-to-David-Cameron.html
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2254 on: April 29, 2019, 12:04:57 AM »
Fortunately for them both police investigations  cooperated with them in this ploy!

&^&*%

Police don't like suspects who don't answer questions or cooperate. They will lie and be your best friend if necessary to get to the truth.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2255 on: April 29, 2019, 12:37:26 AM »
Madeleine McCann: text of parents' letter to David Cameron
Here is the full text of the letter from Kate and Gerry McCann to David Cameron, the Prime Minister:
By Andy Bloxham 13 May 2011

Dear Prime Minister,

As a devoted father and family man, you know the importance of children. Our beloved eldest child, Madeleine, was abducted from Praia da Luz, Portugal, four years ago. Since then, we have devoted all our energies to ensuring her safe return.

Today we are asking you - and the British and Portuguese governments - to help find Madeleine and bring her back to her loving family.

We live in hope that Madeleine will be found alive and returned to us. One call might be all that is needed to lead to Madeleine and her abductor.

To this end, we are seeking a joint INDEPENDENT, TRANSPARENT and COMPREHENSIVE review of ALL information held in relation to Madeleine's disappearance. Thus far, there has been NO formal review of the material held by the police authorities - which is routine practice in most major unsolved crimes.

It is not right that a young vulnerable British citizen has essentially been given up on. This remains an unsolved case of a missing child. Children are our most precious gift.

Please don't give up on Madeleine.

Kate & Gerry McCann
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/8511093/Madeleine-McCann-text-of-parents-letter-to-David-Cameron.html

Did they contact the Portuguese in the same way ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2256 on: April 29, 2019, 04:17:07 AM »

Madeleine McCann: Portuguese refuse to reopen case

Portuguese judicial authorities say there is no new evidence to warrant re-investigation despite call from Met to reopen inquiry

Sandra Laville, crime correspondent

Thu 26 Apr 2012 16.04 BST

The Portuguese attorney general has appeared to rule out reopening the Madeleine McCann case despite a call to do so from Scotland Yard.

A statement from his office said that until now it has not been necessary to reopen the case. It added: "As it has always been said, the public ministry [Portugal's body of independent public prosecutors] will only open the case if new, credible and relevant facts arise, and not more hypotheses or speculations."

The response was the first from the Portuguese judicial authorities since senior Scotland Yard detectives made clear on Wednesday that they wanted the investigation into her disappearance reopened.

DCI Andy Redwood, who is leading an investigative review of all the evidence in the case, said his team was developing "genuinely new information" and that colleagues in Portugal who are part of a police review team based in Oporto, were of the same mind as him that the case should be reopened. He said that, from the material his team were seeing, he believed there was a possibility Madeleine could be alive and referred to cases in which children have been abducted and discovered alive many years later.

Next week will mark five years since Madeleine went missing from her family's Algarve holiday flat as her parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, dined nearby.

There have been hundreds of possible sightings of the girl since she vanished, but each one has come to nothing.

The Portuguese statement came after family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said the McCanns were "hugely encouraged" by the recent momentum in the case. Kate McCann was said to be particularly pleased with the a new image of Madeleine, depicting how she might look now, believing it had a strong family resemblance.

Referring to the police's view that they have 195 potential new leads, Mitchell told BBC Breakfast: "Kate and Gerry welcome this and they are hugely encouraged by what the police have been doing all of this last year since the launch of the investigative review. They [Scotland Yard] believe that it is quite possible that Madeleine could still be alive and that is what Kate and Gerry have said throughout the five years and they are hugely encouraged by all of this momentum in the case."

He said that, like the British police, the McCanns want the case to be reopened. But he added such a move was "up to the Portuguese authorities".

Redwood confirmed that his team of more than 30 officers had been to Portugal seven times, including a visit to the family's holiday flat in Praia da Luz.

An investigative review was launched last year after a meeting between former Met commissioner Sir Paul Stephenson and the Home Office.

Detectives in Portugal are also understood to want the case reopened but to do so they must gain judicial approval via the courts.

Redwood's team have uncovered 195 investigative opportunities and have carried out a forensic analysis of the timeline of the child's disappearance to establish the windows of opportunity in which she could have been abducted.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/apr/26/madeleine-mccann-portuguese-police-refuse
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2257 on: April 29, 2019, 05:29:01 AM »
Madeleine McCann: Portuguese refuse to reopen case

Portuguese judicial authorities say there is no new evidence to warrant re-investigation despite call from Met to reopen inquiry

Sandra Laville, crime correspondent

Thu 26 Apr 2012 16.04 BST

Redwood confirmed that his team of more than 30 officers had been to Portugal seven times, including a visit to the family's holiday flat in Praia da Luz.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/apr/26/madeleine-mccann-portuguese-police-refuse

That's interesting, because it's the first time I heard of such a snippet.  I wonder if Sandra is entirely accurate in this respect?
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2258 on: April 29, 2019, 07:17:30 AM »
When the McCanns wrote to the PJ they were completely ignored, that probably told them all they needed to know about their attitude to finding Madeleine.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #2259 on: April 29, 2019, 07:27:04 AM »
When the McCanns wrote to the PJ they were completely ignored, that probably told them all they needed to know about their attitude to finding Madeleine.
Strangely or maybe not after KM declined to assist when questioned they (McCanns) have never been invited back, not even questioned by SY it seems.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2260 on: April 29, 2019, 07:33:23 AM »
Strangely or maybe not after KM declined to assist when questioned they (McCanns) have never been invited back, not even questioned by SY it seems.

I would say the mccanns have been questioned by SY..

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2261 on: April 29, 2019, 07:50:36 AM »
Are the PJ really that petulant and childish.  I can believe it tbh.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2262 on: April 29, 2019, 07:51:34 AM »
That's interesting, because it's the first time I heard of such a snippet.  I wonder if Sandra is entirely accurate in this respect?

I have this mental picture of 30 police oersons arriving at G5A. Did they arrive by coach or use a fleet of taxis? Did they all go in?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2263 on: April 29, 2019, 08:08:26 AM »
I have this mental picture of 30 police oersons arriving at G5A. Did they arrive by coach or use a fleet of taxis? Did they all go in?

What interests me is I have never heard about this in gossip around Luz.  That doesn't mean it didn't happen.  But if it did, so far it has flown under the radar.

If it did happen, what were they doing?  Surely not a Luz Tour?
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2264 on: April 29, 2019, 08:10:23 AM »
Did the article claim they all went at the same time?