Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243528 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2325 on: April 29, 2019, 10:41:19 AM »
Quite some time ago on the forum I argued that it was highly unlikely that Scotland Yard would not have had feet on the ground at a review stage and might even have done so under the guise of holidaymakers perhaps even taking a holiday rental.

The Portuguese team from the North also reviewed on location.

It is apparent that despite both forces seeing the benefit of investigating Madeleine's case at first hand as well as from accumulated data the will of their political masters appears to have been lacking.

What the McCanns achieved in terms of overcoming that reluctance is nothing short of miraculous ... bearing in mind the political resistance they were up against and the sceptic forces flying banners of "justice for Madeleine" who were actually involved in moving heaven and earth to thwart every positive move her parents instituted on her behalf.

A trend which sceptics continue to pursue up until the present day.

"Redwood confirmed that his team of more than 30 officers had been to Portugal seven times, including a visit to the family's holiday flat in Praia da Luz"
I think that represents a lot of organisation and a lot of labour ... and I don't think it would or could have taken place without the knowledge and perhaps even the cooperation of the Judicial police from the North of the country.

As I had not heard of OG boots on foot in Luz before the June 2014 dig in Luz, I will prick up my ears.   &^^&*

Over and out.

Doggie is mithrething me again for a tramp round the campo. And it is blisteringly hot.  So I am off for a while.
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2326 on: April 29, 2019, 10:43:02 AM »

I believe it was Barrier who raised the point this morning?
So you believe that  it has no significance?

Questions, questions.... Here is my opinion.

According to the evidence I have seen OG's purpose was to inestigate the abduction as if it occured in the UK. There is no evidence to suggest that they have investigated anything else.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #2327 on: April 29, 2019, 10:46:20 AM »
i  think if   SY said aliens   abducted maddie some supporters would lap it  up

It's a wonder Amaral hasn't said the McCann's are aliens and transported Madeleine back to their planet that is why she wasn't found.   Don't hold your breath   8(0(*

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2328 on: April 29, 2019, 10:50:34 AM »
He's a policeman.
I always find that the police when giving any interview speak in a rather convoluted way.!

Funny because when they have something to say I believe the police can be rather blunt and to the point.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2329 on: April 29, 2019, 10:51:16 AM »
Questions, questions.... Here is my opinion.

According to the evidence I have seen OG's purpose was to inestigate the abduction as if it occured in the UK. There is no evidence to suggest that they have investigated anything else.

And no evidence that they haven't...

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2330 on: April 29, 2019, 10:57:59 AM »
Thousands sign Madeleine McCann petition to force joint review by British and Portuguese
By SOPHIE FREEMAN
UPDATED: 07:11, 4 November 2010

The parents of Madeleine McCann spoke of their joy yesterday after more than 9,000 people signed a new search petition.

The online petition calls for the British and Portuguese authorities to hold a joint review of Madeleine's case, which the McCanns feel is vital to finding their daughter.

It comes just a day after Kate and Gerry McCann revealed the fund to help find their missing daughter is about to run out of money.

Mrs McCann also spoke out against ministers who had shrugged off her pleas for help, adding that she needed 'action not fluffy, worthless words'.

Madeleine disappeared on holiday in Portugal in 2007 and would now be seven.

Many of those who signed the petition expressed their sympathy with the McCann's plight.

One woman wrote: 'Please help Kate and Gerry, they shouldn't have to do this on their own. There is a little girl out there.'

Another wrote: 'I support this campaign 100 per cent. Madeleine is a British citizen and she deserves more form our Government.'

The McCanns, from Rothley in Leicestershire, said they were 'pleased and delighted' with the response to the petition but stressed they needed 'lots, lots more signatures'.

Positive: Kate and Gerry McCann said they were 'delighted' with the response but needed 'lots, lots more signatures'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326470/Madeleine-McCann-petition-force-review-British-Portuguese-signed-9k.html

A positive action on Madeleine's behalf by Kate and Gerry is met by the usual sceptic vitriol of the same old same old comment ... which if not a belief system ... why do they say it?

I really am slightly sick of this couple, expecting priority treatment over the hundreds of other missing children who get zero media attention but haven't gone missing because of the actions of their selfish parents, who seem happy to pin the blame for everything that's happened on everyone else. How much money has been spent on this with so little progress? Where do they expect the money to continue to fund the British and Portugeuse investigations to come from? I feel so bad for the little girl in all of this, I hope she is safe and well somewhere and one day finds her way back home, but this enduring legacy of emotional blackmail served up the McCanns, as if their case if so much more of a priority than any other, leaves a taste in the mouth nastier than the Sangria they were probably enjoying when their daughter went missing.

The vital point of this sad incident is that if these supposedly responsible parents had been looking after their children at the time, instead of going out with their friends wining and dining, then the poor child would have still been with them. I do not apologise for stating the obvious but it is the parents responsibility to look after their children 24 hours day, if you want to go wining and dining then you should not have children, when my kids were of that age, we didn´t go out unless we cold get a sitter, granny, when abroad they came out with us or we didn´t go, easy isn´t it.

this child was not abducted in UK, but in Portugal whilst her parents had left her un supervised whilst they enjoyed a social evening I object most strongly if further tax payers money is spent on this case they will have to live with their guilt. Poor little girl

YOU abandoned your children YOU accept resposibility for your actions YOU pay for it, don't expect others to subsidise your actions.

It's sad when a mother loses her daughter, especially when they leave her alone whilst they go 'out on the town'. BUT, it's time to draw a line under it. If she is dead, then she is dead. If she was kidnapped then she will be living a new life be it happy or not. Call it a day, McCanns. You've had trips around the world. End it!

When the Police in Portugal archived this case and Mr and Mrs Mccann lost their arguido status, as parents they were given a period of time to have the Police re-open the case and continue looking for Madeleine. They never asked for this to be re-opened - I can't understand why. They other thing that puzzles me, is why was Madeleine made a Ward of Court in the UK courts.

There's no point of a "review" with probably a "McCann-made -result" . They never asked for a true RE-OPENING of the case - they never wanted that !

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #2331 on: April 29, 2019, 11:14:13 AM »
Do you mean that NSY couldn't ask the McCanns any questions at all without gaining permission from Portugal?

In relation to the dissapearence,its not their case.
The rogs were done at request of the PJ,Redwoods questioning in Portugal was through ILOR's.The digs in Portugal were done through ILOR's,SY just can't go in mob handed without offical confirmation from the PJ, its their case.
All imo of course just to please some.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2332 on: April 29, 2019, 11:19:38 AM »
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 11:51:27 AM by Robittybob1 »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2333 on: April 29, 2019, 11:39:49 AM »
And no evidence that they haven't...

Theres no evidence that they're not all spending their days square dancing; it doesn't mean they are though.
Result = happy posting.

Offline The General

« Reply #2334 on: April 29, 2019, 12:08:40 PM »
Exactly nobody knows!
And that applies to sceptics too.
But one can hazard a guess or an opinion as to which is more likely.

Not "moving on". too quickly.
Had a bit of a tumble early Sunday morning.
Leather soled fancy shoes, wet cobblestones , 2am in the morning and just possibly the last glass of wine not a good combination. @)(++(*

No serious damage!
Just some bruising!
Ahh, sorry to hear that. Never blame the booze, they might take it away from us!
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2335 on: April 29, 2019, 12:18:07 PM »
Theres no evidence that they're not all spending their days square dancing; it doesn't mean they are though.

so your claim that no evidence of investigating anything else ...doesnt mean they havent...thanks for teh Clarrie...fication

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2336 on: April 29, 2019, 12:28:19 PM »
Ahh, sorry to hear that. Never blame the booze, they might take it away from us!
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Thank you.
My daughter in law had on even more unsuitable shoes, had had the same amount of wine and walked the same slippery cobbles.
She was fine!!
I can only blame hubby!
Definitely not the wine.

Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2337 on: April 29, 2019, 01:59:50 PM »
‘Mr Rowley said: "The parents’ involvement: that was dealt with at the time by the original investigation by the Portuguese.

“We’re happy that’s completely dealt with and there is no reason whatsoever to reopen that or start rumours that’s a line of investigation."

“The McCanns are the parents of a missing girl and we’re trying to get to the bottom of what happened.”

He could simply have said no when asked if the parents were being investigated. Why do you think he gave such a convoluted answer ?

None of the team will be allowed to reveal the truth but when they continue to spend it means they know. Shhhh!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2338 on: April 29, 2019, 03:30:20 PM »
Thousands sign Madeleine McCann petition to force joint review by British and Portuguese
By SOPHIE FREEMAN
UPDATED: 07:11, 4 November 2010

The parents of Madeleine McCann spoke of their joy yesterday after more than 9,000 people signed a new search petition.

The online petition calls for the British and Portuguese authorities to hold a joint review of Madeleine's case, which the McCanns feel is vital to finding their daughter.

It comes just a day after Kate and Gerry McCann revealed the fund to help find their missing daughter is about to run out of money.

Mrs McCann also spoke out against ministers who had shrugged off her pleas for help, adding that she needed 'action not fluffy, worthless words'.

Madeleine disappeared on holiday in Portugal in 2007 and would now be seven.

Many of those who signed the petition expressed their sympathy with the McCann's plight.

One woman wrote: 'Please help Kate and Gerry, they shouldn't have to do this on their own. There is a little girl out there.'

Another wrote: 'I support this campaign 100 per cent. Madeleine is a British citizen and she deserves more form our Government.'

The McCanns, from Rothley in Leicestershire, said they were 'pleased and delighted' with the response to the petition but stressed they needed 'lots, lots more signatures'.

Positive: Kate and Gerry McCann said they were 'delighted' with the response but needed 'lots, lots more signatures'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326470/Madeleine-McCann-petition-force-review-British-Portuguese-signed-9k.html

A positive action on Madeleine's behalf by Kate and Gerry is met by the usual sceptic vitriol of the same old same old comment ... which if not a belief system ... why do they say it?

I really am slightly sick of this couple, expecting priority treatment over the hundreds of other missing children who get zero media attention but haven't gone missing because of the actions of their selfish parents, who seem happy to pin the blame for everything that's happened on everyone else. How much money has been spent on this with so little progress? Where do they expect the money to continue to fund the British and Portugeuse investigations to come from? I feel so bad for the little girl in all of this, I hope she is safe and well somewhere and one day finds her way back home, but this enduring legacy of emotional blackmail served up the McCanns, as if their case if so much more of a priority than any other, leaves a taste in the mouth nastier than the Sangria they were probably enjoying when their daughter went missing.

The vital point of this sad incident is that if these supposedly responsible parents had been looking after their children at the time, instead of going out with their friends wining and dining, then the poor child would have still been with them. I do not apologise for stating the obvious but it is the parents responsibility to look after their children 24 hours day, if you want to go wining and dining then you should not have children, when my kids were of that age, we didn´t go out unless we cold get a sitter, granny, when abroad they came out with us or we didn´t go, easy isn´t it.

this child was not abducted in UK, but in Portugal whilst her parents had left her un supervised whilst they enjoyed a social evening I object most strongly if further tax payers money is spent on this case they will have to live with their guilt. Poor little girl

YOU abandoned your children YOU accept resposibility for your actions YOU pay for it, don't expect others to subsidise your actions.

It's sad when a mother loses her daughter, especially when they leave her alone whilst they go 'out on the town'. BUT, it's time to draw a line under it. If she is dead, then she is dead. If she was kidnapped then she will be living a new life be it happy or not. Call it a day, McCanns. You've had trips around the world. End it!

When the Police in Portugal archived this case and Mr and Mrs Mccann lost their arguido status, as parents they were given a period of time to have the Police re-open the case and continue looking for Madeleine. They never asked for this to be re-opened - I can't understand why. They other thing that puzzles me, is why was Madeleine made a Ward of Court in the UK courts.

There's no point of a "review" with probably a "McCann-made -result" . They never asked for a true RE-OPENING of the case - they never wanted that !

In my opinion those comments are not vitriolic. It's true that they left their children alone, that the case is a Portuguese case, and that they didn't ask for the original investigation to be reopened. Why should people be castigated for pointing out the facts?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2339 on: April 29, 2019, 05:20:08 PM »
In my opinion those comments are not vitriolic. It's true that they left their children alone, that the case is a Portuguese case, and that they didn't ask for the original investigation to be reopened. Why should people be castigated for pointing out the facts?

Could you provide a cite that the mccanns were able to ask for the original investigation to be reopened seeing as you are referring to it as a fact