Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243498 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2535 on: April 30, 2019, 10:44:20 PM »
Message for Jassi: I am not remotely worried about it.  I’m worried about Brexit and Climate change, but tw..ty trolls on the internet don’t worry me in the slightest.

tw..TY trolls? what language,

But here you are going on and on about trolls 12 years on....YAWN. So they do bother you enough for you to call those who do not buy into the mCcanns versoin of events on may 3rd, names... tw..ty trolls   ew   ew

It bothers you because here you are spending hours and hours - slagging off people who disagree with your beliefs=weird

Hey its your life mister...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2536 on: April 30, 2019, 10:47:04 PM »
Kate McCann wrote to Rebelo and recieved an acknowledgement. Her letter may not have been answered but it wasn't ignored. The contempt assertion is just your opinion.

Why no answer to her heartfelt letter.
And why would she write such a pleading letter to him if she was guilty of what many sceptics believe.( Not you)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 10:53:46 PM by Erngath »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2537 on: April 30, 2019, 10:58:02 PM »
Kate McCann wrote to Rebelo and recieved an acknowledgement. Her letter may not have been answered but it wasn't ignored. The contempt assertion is just your opinion.
Kate wrote to Rebelo, a heartfelt letter appealing to him as one human to another, begging on behalf of her husband and herself to be kept in the loop concerning the investigation into their daughter’s disappearance  .  Did he reply?  No.  He ignored the letter That is contemtible and contemptuous IMO.  Now we can keep arguing about it (though how you can keep on denying the facts are beyond me) or we can drop the discussion now.  Your choice.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2538 on: April 30, 2019, 11:00:39 PM »
tw..TY trolls? what language,

But here you are going on and on about trolls 12 years on....YAWN. So they do bother you enough for you to call those who do not buy into the mCcanns versoin of events on may 3rd, names... tw..ty trolls   ew   ew

It bothers you because here you are spending hours and hours - slagging off people who disagree with your beliefs=weird

Hey its your life mister...
And of course you never slag off anyone, nor have you spent years and years doing so, lol.  Hey it’s your life, doll.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #2539 on: April 30, 2019, 11:03:58 PM »
Why no answer to her heartfelt letter.
And why would she write such a pleading letter to him if she was guilty of what many sceptics believe.( Not you)

Perhaps one reason is she was a suspect and detectives just don't normally cry,or fall to peices when parents send emotional letters. It was dealt with appropriatly- filed way.

If she was guilty, as you claim some suspect why would she not try everything to deflect negative attention from herself and potray her self as a victim. This is a good way of achieving that- just saying...

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2540 on: April 30, 2019, 11:11:33 PM »
Perhaps one reason is she was a suspect and detectives just don't normally cry,or fall to peices when parents send emotional letters. It was dealt with appropriatly- filed way.

If she was guilty, as you claim some suspect why would she not try everything to deflect negative attention from herself and potray her self as a victim. This is a good way of achieving that- just saying...

You really do believe that if she was guilty of whatever you suspect her to be guilty of ( because I have no idea of what you do suspect), she would really pen such a letter to the Portuguese police in order to deflect negative attention away from herself?
Really??

« Reply #2541 on: April 30, 2019, 11:14:32 PM »
And of course you never slag off anyone, nor have you spent years and years doing so, lol.  Hey it’s your life, doll.

I have never slagged anyone.  That is beneath me.  Challenging the behaviour of parents who make claims that cannot be collaborated  is just that challenging their claims. You see it as a war situation and are happy to 'claim victories'  well if that is your thing hey...

I have an interest what happened to a child who was left all alone every night, couldn't care less about the parents or their supporters feelings about me challenging them. I very rarely come here.... unlike you.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2542 on: April 30, 2019, 11:19:47 PM »
I have never slagged anyone.  That is beneath me.  Challenging the behaviour of parents who make claims that cannot be collaborated  is just that challenging their claims. You see it as a war situation and are happy to 'claim victories'  well if that is your thing hey...

I have an interest what happened to a child who was left all alone every night, couldn't care less about the parents or their supporters feelings about me challenging them. I very rarely come here.... unlike you.
Is coming here often a bad thing in your opinion? 

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2543 on: April 30, 2019, 11:54:06 PM »
You really do believe that if she was guilty of whatever you suspect her to be guilty of ( because I have no idea of what you do suspect), she would really pen such a letter to the Portuguese police in order to deflect negative attention away from herself?
Really??

They were arguidos/suspects and they expected the PJ to work with them and share information. Like that was gonna happen! Only in Fantasy land!

4 December 2007

"I am appealing to you as a fellow human being to work with us."

"I would be grateful if you were able to keep us informed to some degree as to how the investigation is going."

"I am fairly familiar now with the workings of 'judicial secrecy' but even if we could have a little bit of information in the broadest of terms it would help."

"We will continue to work with the PJ." 48 non-answered questions Kate have you forgotten?  *%87
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

« Reply #2544 on: April 30, 2019, 11:55:32 PM »
Really??

Guilty people do all sorts of manipulation to deflect any accusations. ask any police officer prison warden,

I do not know what happened to MBM I wasn't there. I didn't read Amarals book, I agree of his freedom to write it.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2545 on: May 01, 2019, 12:02:51 AM »
Guilty people do all sorts of manipulation to deflect any accusations. ask any police officer prison warden,

I do not know what happened to MBM I wasn't there. I didn't read Amarals book, I agree of his freedom to write it.

I'm sorry but your answer is not convincing to me.

I can understand that guilty people will try to convince others that they are not but to openly write such a letter to the Portuguese police and to ask our government to review the evidence in Madeleine's disappearance,  you really do believe that both of these actions were to deflect from their guilt?

« Reply #2546 on: May 01, 2019, 12:26:09 AM »
I'm sorry but your answer is not convincing to me.

I can understand that guilty people will try to convince others that they are not but to openly write such a letter to the Portuguese police and to ask our government to review the evidence in Madeleine's disappearance,  you really do believe that both of these actions were to deflect from their guilt?

I have not tried to convince you of anything- why would I bother to do that? I have nothing to gain as I care not what you believe.

I never said  'they' are guilty of anything I made a generalisation. Oh do pay attention!

The plea was to extract information about an  ongoing investigation - they wanted to control the media , the investigation-the whole circus.  They made a cross for their own back when they accused ,via  aunty phil, on national TV that their daughter was abducted and the police were doing nothing and they were left to search all alone... lies absolute lies! No wonder the police refused to cooperate with them, they saw them for what they were really like!

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2547 on: May 01, 2019, 12:34:52 AM »
I didn’t say it was did I?

So why compare a dog search in 5A to a dog search in a landfill site?
What's up, old man?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2548 on: May 01, 2019, 12:36:48 AM »
I have not tried to convince you of anything- why would I bother to do that? I have nothing to gain as I care not what you believe.

I never said  'they' are guilty of anything I made a generalisation. Oh do pay attention!

The plea was to extract information about an  ongoing investigation - they wanted to control the media , the investigation-the whole circus.  They made a cross for their own back when they accused ,via  aunty phil, on national TV that their daughter was abducted and the police were doing nothing and they were left to search all alone... lies absolute lies! No wonder the police refused to cooperate with them, they saw them for what they were really like!

This is the problem when exchanging posts with sceptics,I have no idea of what each one believes .
Which police "saw them for what they were really like and refused to cooperate with them"

« Reply #2549 on: May 01, 2019, 12:43:46 AM »

This is the problem when exchanging posts with sceptics,I have no idea of what each one believes .
Which police "saw them for what they were really like and refused to cooperate with them"

Is it important for us all to think different things? don't you and the other supporters enjoy putting us all into a big bad troll bag? I feel the hissing from my screen...

The PJ observed their behaviour, they saw the TV claims about them doing nothing as an abduction was claimed- which was lies. They knew it was not a windy evening- they were there . Why would they cooperate with the McCanns- they were quickly becoming suspects.