Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243498 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2640 on: May 01, 2019, 10:14:33 PM »
That's, what you claim.. I simply dont believe you.. Basic applied maths perhaps.. I doubt you did anything as complex as, I did at, school.. Ever heard of e to the i pi plus one equals zero
e to the i pi plus one equals zero?  What's that got to do with applied maths?  I studied Physics with Applied Maths.  Get over it.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2641 on: May 01, 2019, 10:18:38 PM »
Your words are incorrect.
She wouldn’t let it lie!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2642 on: May 01, 2019, 10:22:08 PM »
Snip
Today Carlos had advised me not to answer any of the questions put to me. He explained that this was my right as an arguida and it was the safest option: any responses I gave might unintentionally implicate me in some way.
He knew the system better than I ever would, so it struck me as prudent to accept his guidance.
Since I was unable to comprehend how anything I’d said already could have led me to this point, I wasn’t about to try to get through to the police again now.    Kate McCann

She acted on legal advice and having spent many hours being interrogated on the previous day knew that the police just weren't listening to what she had to say or they would not have made her arguida.

I think she was well aware of the ramifications.  She would know that Joana Cipriano's mother was in jail and that no-one was looking for Joana who was the last missing child case Amaral had worked.

Then her not answering questions certainly didn’t have the outcome she hoped for, did it ?

Every time I watch a documentary programme where the case of a known criminal is laid out to inform the viewer why he was found guilty and we have the suspect answering no comment to police questions I think of Kate McCann.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline The General

« Reply #2643 on: May 01, 2019, 10:30:30 PM »
She wouldn’t let it lie!
You wouldn't let it lie!
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2644 on: May 01, 2019, 10:46:14 PM »
Then her not answering questions certainly didn’t have the outcome she hoped for, did it ?

Every time I watch a documentary programme where the case of a known criminal is laid out to inform the viewer why he was found guilty and we have the suspect answering no comment to police questions I think of Kate McCann.

You've lost me ... what was the outcome she hoped for?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2645 on: May 01, 2019, 10:46:25 PM »
You wouldn't let it lie!
Don’t you start.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2646 on: May 01, 2019, 10:47:40 PM »

I would worry about that were I you ... seems to becoming obsessive.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #2647 on: May 01, 2019, 10:57:41 PM »
e to the i pi plus one equals zero?  What's that got to do with applied maths?  I studied Physics with Applied Maths.  Get over it.

Have you ever heard of Euler?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2648 on: May 01, 2019, 11:08:29 PM »

How many documentaries have you watched recently of perfectly innocent people being questioned by the police? 

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2649 on: May 02, 2019, 12:02:11 AM »
Have you ever heard of Euler?

Yes.

What does it have to do with Applied Maths?

Answers on a postcard please.
What's up, old man?

Offline misty

« Reply #2650 on: May 02, 2019, 12:37:27 AM »
Yes.

What does it have to do with Applied Maths?

Answers on a postcard please.

Far too much information to fit on a postcard. It's mathematical beauty.
http://www.math.wichita.edu/history/men/euler.html

Google will help refresh your memory.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2651 on: May 02, 2019, 01:18:31 AM »
Far too much information to fit on a postcard. It's mathematical beauty.
http://www.math.wichita.edu/history/men/euler.html

Google will help refresh your memory.

What does that have to with Applied Maths, or Davel's claim?  I'm at the not a jot point.
What's up, old man?

Offline misty

« Reply #2652 on: May 02, 2019, 01:28:18 AM »
What does that have to with Applied Maths, or Davel's claim?  I'm at the not a jot point.

It holds an equal importance in Physics to Maxwell's equations.
Possibly Davel is just trying to show his knowledge of Applied Maths is superior to yours when it comes to metaphorically adding up 2+2 in a criminal investigation.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2653 on: May 02, 2019, 01:59:33 AM »
It holds an equal importance in Physics to Maxwell's equations.
Possibly Davel is just trying to show his knowledge of Applied Maths is superior to yours when it comes to metaphorically adding up 2+2 in a criminal investigation.

I know what he is trying to do.  It just doesn't stack up.

He has no clue about basic statistics or probability theory.  Or about Applied Maths.  I went to a high quality university which required that for 4 years I studied both.

Time to move on.
What's up, old man?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2654 on: May 02, 2019, 07:38:37 AM »
No evidence... You are obviously  easily fooled... There's an interview on here with amaral and a Portuguese reporter.. The reporter statesvthat most Portuguese think cipriano is not guilty.. I've looked at all the evidence and I agree..

Lol, most Portuguese think cipriano is not guilty - seems your easy fooled to make that comment D

What do you think most Portuguese think of mcs - if IRC most thinks mcs involved.

That cipriano statement screams cover up - something terrible happened and they covered it with abduction.