Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243498 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2685 on: May 03, 2019, 12:32:30 PM »
I posted the quote in bold to distinguish it from my own comment... How do you know those few people, are right.. Or are you just posting spam... I expected more from you... I won't in future

When VS had posted the answer to a question was 4.2?

Seriously?
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2686 on: May 03, 2019, 12:35:00 PM »
When VS had posted the answer to a question was 4.2?

Seriously?

That's nothing to do with me...

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2687 on: May 03, 2019, 07:12:17 PM »
Have you any concerns about this case?
Do you believe there was enough satisfactory evidence to convict her?

I believe the truth was obscured because of her lies.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2688 on: May 03, 2019, 07:13:29 PM »
I believe the truth was obscured because of her lies.
Not. Answering. The. Question.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2689 on: May 04, 2019, 09:00:47 AM »
just some of the reasons - I became a so called skeptic in the first place.

The things that should have been done - for some reason wasn't.

Abduction should not have been the only theory -  now or then. [interesting what he says about theories]

https://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2019/05/francisco-moita-flores-in-maddie-case.html

What is your theory about this case?

- I have no theories, because according to a professor that I had: 'he who does not know, theorizes'. I was in Greece when the case happened and the first news I saw was on an English channel. I saw some detectives talking, who were supposed to have been hired by Maddie's parents, pulling out theories about what might have happened. It was so absurd what they said that I called a colleague to investigate the parents and the group of friends, which is something you have to do in a criminal investigation: investigate those closest to the victim.

Why were they absurd?

- It is unthinkable that a group of parents go to a foreign country and abandon their children at home to go to dinner eighty or one hundred meters away. That was the first error in the investigation: all those theories of fantasies based on a network of paedophiles that abducted children. In a criminal investigation there must be no theories. We must raise hypotheses and questions for the events that occurred. Theories are for romances and movies, but a criminal investigation is very pragmatic, very practical, very empirical, and is not compatible with moral judgments. Those who theorize so much instead of focusing on the facts it's because they do not know how to investigate.

- How come twelve years later we still do not know what happened?

- The Judiciary Police has made mistakes. The first was to not consider the parents as suspects for the crime of abandonment and exposure that they did with their children. This crime is known in Portuguese law: crime of exposure and abandonment of minors. This is the main mistake that was made, and from this point on everything has been manipulated.

- Do you think it will be resolved?

- I do not think it's going to be resolved. The only way to solve this case would be to do a reconstruction of that night, because if you read the case files you realize that within the group of eight people who were there, there are people who are lying, and some, blatantly.

Read more

https://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2019/05/francisco-moita-flores-in-maddie-case.html

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2690 on: May 04, 2019, 09:17:55 AM »
Does anyone still believe  the parents, are still suspects and still being investigated... By either SY or the PJ
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 10:58:17 AM by Robittybob1 »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2691 on: May 04, 2019, 09:23:52 AM »
Do sceptics believe that in spite of the ongoing investigation into Madeleine's disappearance by both NSY and the current ongoing investigation by the Portuguese police that Madeleine's parents are guilty of whatever they believe they are guilty of?
The guilt has to be qualified because the guilt suspected by sceptics has a very wide range

I wonder if Erngath has the answer after almost 200 pages? Recent posts suggest some disappointment as these 'beliefs' still can't be properly identified. Perhaps the wtong question was asked? The supporters clearly believe that sceptics have beliefs, but maybe their belief is wrong.

In my opinion supporters do have identifiable beliefs, but sceptics don't have such firm convictions. For exanple;

Supporters believe Madeleine was abducted. Sceptics see it as just one possibility.
Supporters believe the parents were not involved in MBM's disappearance. Sceptics see it as a possibility.
Supporters believe Amaral is beyond the pale. Sceptics see him as imperfect, but not evil.
Supporters believe sceptic's doubt because of Amaral. Sceptics know that's not true.
Suppotyers believe what the police say publicly. Sceptics don't.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2692 on: May 04, 2019, 09:27:33 AM »
I wonder if Erngath has the answer after almost 200 pages? Recent posts suggest some disappointment as these 'beliefs' still can't be properly identified. Perhaps the wtong question was asked? The supporters clearly believe that sceptics have beliefs, but maybe their belief is wrong.

In my opinion supporters do have identifiable beliefs, but sceptics don't have such firm convictions. For exanple;

Supporters believe Madeleine was abducted. Sceptics see it as just one possibility.
Supporters believe the parents were not involved in MBM's disappearance. Sceptics see it as a possibility.
Supporters believe Amaral is beyond the pale. Sceptics see him as imperfect, but not evil.
Supporters believe sceptic's doubt because of Amaral. Sceptics know that's not true.
Suppotyers believe what the police say publicly. Sceptics don't.

Do all supporters believe all those things... I believe  that it's most probable Maddie was abducted.. It's one possibility..
Does that make me, a sceptic now... I don't think you understand  what supporters think... You just think you do...
All your other statements are wring too
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 09:30:41 AM by Davel »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2693 on: May 04, 2019, 09:32:52 AM »
Do all supporters believe all those things... I believe  that it's most probable Maddie was abducted.. It's one possibility..
Does that make me, a sceptic now... I don't think you understand  what supporters think... You just think you do...

What are the other possibilities IYO?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2694 on: May 04, 2019, 09:39:52 AM »
What are the other possibilities IYO?

I've stated them previously... Perhaps I can find the posts..
Woke and wandered and parental involvement

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2695 on: May 04, 2019, 09:43:44 AM »

Now the boot is on the other foot, isn't it?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2696 on: May 04, 2019, 09:49:39 AM »
Now the boot is on the other foot, isn't it?

Ive just shown your facts re supporters are wrong..
i havent seen anyone claim that all sceptics believe all the same things...thats just your assumption as well

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2697 on: May 04, 2019, 09:53:49 AM »
Ive just shown your facts re supporters are wrong..
i havent seen anyone claim that all sceptics believe all the same things...thats just your assumption as well

As stated, it's my opinion.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2698 on: May 04, 2019, 09:54:45 AM »
As stated, it's my opinion.

and its my opinion you are totally wrong...i thought you did facts...not opinions

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2699 on: May 04, 2019, 09:56:15 AM »
Does anyone still believe  the parents, are still dusoects and still being investigated... By either SY or the PJ

I believe the parents are dusoects.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.