Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243495 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2820 on: May 06, 2019, 02:05:35 PM »
Sure. Can you show me the various case files, witness statements & news reports from each of these alleged incidents?
Then I can go from there.

No forced entry -   https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/10707647/Madeleine-McCann-hunt-for-man-who-sexually-assaulted-five-British-girls-in-Algarve.html

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2821 on: May 06, 2019, 02:16:32 PM »

No forced entry -   https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/10707647/Madeleine-McCann-hunt-for-man-who-sexually-assaulted-five-British-girls-in-Algarve.html

Is that it. It's all rather vague  That article describes them as break ins, then says, as with the McCann case, there was no sign of forced entry. Not much of a break in if nothing is broken?
No sorry. Vague media reports aren't enough for me to reach an adequate conclusion. I need to see something more in depth than that.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline faithlilly

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2823 on: May 06, 2019, 02:37:12 PM »
There would be no forced entry if the window was already open.

There would be no forced entry if teh shutter was easily raised and the window was not locked which seems highly possible....my thoughts are the mccanns thought they were security shutters and could only be opened by using force

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2824 on: May 06, 2019, 03:24:17 PM »
A more detailed account can be read in the Summers & Swan book.

The point I was making in my post was that at the time of Madeleine's disappearance home invasions ... some of which involved assaults on children ... were rife in the Algarve region.
There was little publicity or recognition  https://youtu.be/oKx0ND1jBwA which raises the question of whether the tourist industry took precedence over public information and safety.

From the little I know about Paul Luckman, if he knew of such information, he would have been extremely interested in it.  He peddles news, not the tourist industry.  So one cannot accuse him of 'protecting' the tourist industry.  He makes not a bean from it.

Ditto Natasha Donn.

Do you have anything to support your allegation, not from OG, but from local articles of that time?

Why does no one mention that OC guests, whether MW, Thomson, or other, were given a simple piece of guidance to keep the properties and their valuables safe at all times.

It simply does not stack up, does it?
What's up, old man?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2825 on: May 06, 2019, 03:48:36 PM »
From the little I know about Paul Luckman, if he knew of such information, he would have been extremely interested in it.  He peddles news, not the tourist industry.  So one cannot accuse him of 'protecting' the tourist industry.  He makes not a bean from it.

Ditto Natasha Donn.

Do you have anything to support your allegation, not from OG, but from local articles of that time?

Why does no one mention that OC guests, whether MW, Thomson, or other, were given a simple piece of guidance to keep the properties and their valuables safe at all times.

It simply does not stack up, does it?

I cannot speak for Paul Luckman or his motives ... the interview video, the link to which I have posted says it all I think and confirms much of the state of denial prevalent regarding Madeleine's case from start to the present day.

Snip
Mr. Paul Luckman, 'The Portugal News' Editor - Well, I don't know. I checked out with the management in that villa, and there were no reports of any additional activity in that time surrounding, either in regard with this charity collection or with robberies. They do carry on...

Eamonn Holmes - [speaks on top and interrupts P.L.] They, they, they said on the reports last night there were six robberies. [silence] The reports last night said there were six robberies.

Mr. Paul Luckman - Yeah, I heard it. We - I've been checking. Yep. Couldn't find anything to back that one up.
Joana Morais

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2826 on: May 06, 2019, 03:54:37 PM »
There would be no forced entry if teh shutter was easily raised and the window was not locked which seems highly possible....my thoughts are the mccanns thought they were security shutters and could only be opened by using force

At one time I thought shutters of that type on the continent were security shutters and when they were down acted as such.  I think many holidaymakers from more Northern climes thought as I did.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2827 on: May 06, 2019, 04:23:57 PM »
I cannot speak for Paul Luckman or his motives ... the interview video, the link to which I have posted says it all I think and confirms much of the state of denial prevalent regarding Madeleine's case from start to the present day.

Snip
Mr. Paul Luckman, 'The Portugal News' Editor - Well, I don't know. I checked out with the management in that villa, and there were no reports of any additional activity in that time surrounding, either in regard with this charity collection or with robberies. They do carry on...

Eamonn Holmes - [speaks on top and interrupts P.L.] They, they, they said on the reports last night there were six robberies. [silence] The reports last night said there were six robberies.

Mr. Paul Luckman - Yeah, I heard it. We - I've been checking. Yep. Couldn't find anything to back that one up.
Joana Morais

That's hardly a cite that he knew about 6 robberies and was covering them up to protect the tourist industry, is it?

That's cite that he claims he wasn't aware of them.  Quite a different kettle of fish.
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2828 on: May 06, 2019, 05:13:12 PM »
So what has that got to do with faking an abduction or otherwise?

It got the abduction theory into the narrative straight away.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2829 on: May 06, 2019, 05:22:52 PM »
It got the abduction theory into the narrative straight away.
And what difference do you think a few minutes would have made to the narrative?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2830 on: May 06, 2019, 05:28:34 PM »

I wasn’t talking about 5a but the other alleged break ins. I think the premise from Lace, or Misty was that a key must have been used because there was no forced entry. Thank you for making my point for me.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 09:25:05 PM by Angelo222 »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2831 on: May 06, 2019, 05:51:46 PM »

I don't speak for all sceptics.
We are all individuals as far as I'm aware.
I know I am.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2832 on: May 06, 2019, 06:33:12 PM »
I don't speak for all sceptics.
We are all individuals as far as I'm aware.
I know I am.
I’m just using you as an example of a sceptic with beliefs, hope that’s ok?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2833 on: May 06, 2019, 07:00:00 PM »
That's hardly a cite that he knew about 6 robberies and was covering them up to protect the tourist industry, is it?

That's cite that he claims he wasn't aware of them.  Quite a different kettle of fish.

I said ...
"The point I was making in my post was that at the time of Madeleine's disappearance home invasions ... some of which involved assaults on children ... were rife in the Algarve region.
There was little publicity or recognition  https://youtu.be/oKx0ND1jBwA which raises the question of whether the tourist industry took precedence over public information and safety."

I did not claim Paul Luckman knew about six robberies

Paul Luckman at the time was a newspaper editor whose job it was to inform his readers.
He was probably interviewed in the expectation that if anyone had a finger on the pulse of events ... he would be the man.

Apparently he just didn't have a clue about current and recent events in the Algarve ... Aemonn Holmes as a frequent visitor and a robbery victim did ... no wonder he could not disguise his astonishment that a guy whose job was the dissemination of information was so ill equipped to perform the task.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2834 on: May 06, 2019, 07:17:30 PM »
I said ...
"The point I was making in my post was that at the time of Madeleine's disappearance home invasions ... some of which involved assaults on children ... were rife in the Algarve region.
There was little publicity or recognition  https://youtu.be/oKx0ND1jBwA which raises the question of whether the tourist industry took precedence over public information and safety."

I did not claim Paul Luckman knew about six robberies

Paul Luckman at the time was a newspaper editor whose job it was to inform his readers.
He was probably interviewed in the expectation that if anyone had a finger on the pulse of events ... he would be the man.

Apparently he just didn't have a clue about current and recent events in the Algarve ... Aemonn Holmes as a frequent visitor and a robbery victim did ... no wonder he could not disguise his astonishment that a guy whose job was the dissemination of information was so ill equipped to perform the task.

AFAIK, Holmes had just had his house broken into, and was feeling a tad annoyed.

Luckman appeared to know very little about the alleged break-ins, as is evident from the link you have recently posted 3 times.

You have postulated it was an attempt to cover up burglaries in the Algarve to protect the tourism industry.

Do you really continue in the same vein?
What's up, old man?