Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243527 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2880 on: May 11, 2019, 06:56:31 PM »
Are you really saying that Eddie was wrong 11 TIMES......not only that but alerted wrongly to item connected to no one else but the parents ? Do you know how long the odds would be to that occurring ?

Of course you could be saying that Grime was being dishonest and was cuing his dog.....but I’m sure you’re too sensible for that.
What are the odds of a dog alerting in a wood multiple times where no body had ever been, but to which the handler had been told bodies had been taken?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2881 on: May 11, 2019, 06:56:58 PM »
Are you really saying that Eddie was wrong 11 TIMES......not only that but alerted wrongly to item connected to no one else but the parents ? Do you know how long the odds would be to that occurring ?

Of course you could be saying that Grime was being dishonest and was cuing his dog.....but I’m sure you’re too sensible for that.

Is the comment "but I’m sure you’re too sensible for that" an ad hominem fallacy?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2882 on: May 11, 2019, 06:57:23 PM »
Zampo who?  What was his last name?

A dog.  No last name.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2883 on: May 11, 2019, 06:58:35 PM »
Is the comment "but I’m sure you’re too sensible for that" an ad hominem fallacy?
Give her a warning, it’s more of an ad hom than clever sausage imo.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2884 on: May 11, 2019, 07:00:47 PM »

I don't think Grime wad being dishonest but I think he was cuing the dog..  .the dog ignored placed initially....yet eventually  alerted to places it had previously shown no response to... That doesn't sound very precise to me and IMO suggests cuing

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2885 on: May 11, 2019, 07:02:52 PM »
A dog.  No last name.

As in Gerry's comment "ask the dogs".   Ask Eddie and Keela, and make them testify in court.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2886 on: May 11, 2019, 07:03:16 PM »
I don't think Grime wad being dishonest but I think he was cuing the dog..  .the dog ignored placed initially....yet eventually  alerted to places it had previously shown no response to... That doesn't sound very precise to me and IMO suggests cuing

Absolute sophistry.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2887 on: May 11, 2019, 07:08:02 PM »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2888 on: May 11, 2019, 07:10:39 PM »
Absolute sophistry.

In you opinion.. But Rob only seems to enforce that rule on my posts

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2889 on: May 11, 2019, 07:11:34 PM »
Absolute sophistry.

My post is fact... Yours is opinion

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2890 on: May 11, 2019, 07:16:17 PM »

I've seen drug dogs, in New Zealand I think, go past a person arriving at Auckland airport without alerting.

Then go back for a second bite at the cherry.

They are not laser guided missiles.  They're dogs!
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2891 on: May 11, 2019, 07:19:39 PM »
I've seen drug dogs, in New Zealand I think, go past a person arriving at Auckland airport without alerting.

Then go back for a second bite at the cherry.

They are not laser guided missiles.  They're dogs!

You are quoting your opinion... It has no weight..
The PJ couldn't understand  why the dogs totally ignored places... Before alerting... In the other apartments... And the other cars... The dogs were not given a second chance..... How is thst a fair search... It isnt

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2892 on: May 11, 2019, 07:25:10 PM »
My post is fact... Yours is opinion

Your post is sophistry. You can see how keen Eddie is to search 5a, even before he enters... there is no cuing.

Of course you think he consciously cued his dogs....you simply have no reason to explain why without looking like a real conspiracy nut.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2893 on: May 11, 2019, 07:28:59 PM »
Your post is sophistry. You can see how keen Eddie is to search 5a, even before he enters... there is no cuing.

Of course you think he consciously cued his dogs....you simply have no reason to explain why without looking like a real conspiracy nut.

The apartment probably stank of luminol and other forensic chemicals... Alerting Eddie to a forensic scene.. That's why he eas, excited IMO.. I think the conspiracy  nuts, are those that think SY and the govt ate protecting the mccanns... Are you one of those... Your post us simplistic  and childlike

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2894 on: May 11, 2019, 07:30:04 PM »
You are quoting your opinion... It has no weight..
The PJ couldn't understand  why the dogs totally ignored places... Before alerting... In the other apartments... And the other cars... The dogs were not given a second chance..... How is thst a fair search... It isnt

I'm not giving you my opinion.

I'm giving you just a single instance out of many where a police dog did not home in the first time, but needed more than one pass before alerting.  It seems to be quite usual.
What's up, old man?