Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243496 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2925 on: May 11, 2019, 08:29:30 PM »
I can only assume you don't.

Basically, I broadcast on my blog.

Whilst I interact on this forum.

Simple.   &^^&*

well you assume wrong and it seems you dont understand...you interact on your forum....have you not noticed

have you seen taht comment box...where you interact...or is it someone else
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 08:33:04 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2926 on: May 11, 2019, 08:30:41 PM »
She used the word sophistry which isn't an actual lie.  Get her to show you examples (cites) of your sophistry is my suggestion to you.  Is she correct or not?  That is not my role to determine that.

her claim was opinion ..not fact...I dont really care just to point out your unfair moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2927 on: May 11, 2019, 08:33:15 PM »
her claim was opinion ..not fact...I dont really care just to point out your unfair moderation
You claim it is opinion not fact.  It is not my role to sort that out.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2928 on: May 11, 2019, 08:36:24 PM »
You claim it is opinion not fact.  It is not my role to sort that out.

stating my post is sophistry...is her opinion...not fact

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2929 on: May 11, 2019, 08:41:13 PM »
stating my post is sophistry...is her opinion...not fact
That is your opinion.   She called your posts "sophistry".  To call your posts sophistry is that a fact or not?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2930 on: May 11, 2019, 08:45:48 PM »
That is your opinion.   She called your posts "sophistry".  To call your posts sophistry is that a fact or not?

no its opinion

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2931 on: May 11, 2019, 09:04:55 PM »
well you assume wrong and it seems you dont understand...you interact on your forum....have you not noticed

have you seen taht comment box...where you interact...or is it someone else

That's why why I used the word basically.

Blogs are not highly interactive, while forums are quite the opposite.

Chalk and cheese.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 09:07:50 PM by ShiningInLuz »
What's up, old man?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2932 on: May 11, 2019, 09:14:56 PM »
all your opinion...my opinion...blogs invite comments...they have acomment button...hardly anyone comments on your blog which suggests a lack of interest

Nope, I get excellent viewing figures on my blog, which I have posted on my blog at least twice.

Please see my blog for details.    (&^&
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2933 on: May 11, 2019, 09:17:30 PM »
Nope, I get excellent viewing figures on my blog, which I have posted on my blog at least twice.

Please see my blog for details.    (&^&

excelent...in your opinion...no one seems interested enough to comment

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2934 on: May 11, 2019, 09:37:08 PM »
I'm not quite sure yet why you don't have your own blog Davel. It seems such a waste, that the man with the greatest understanding of the evidence and grasp of the facts chooses to restrict his vast wealth of knowledge to the little known by many, (no offence intended) UK Justice Forum. You should get your finger out and spread your knowledge and understanding far and wide imo. One thing's for sure, Mark S couldn't have heard it yet, he believes Madeleine wasn't abducted and she died in apartment 5A.

I actually asked mark for a debate on an open forum ...i predicted his big interview would be with amaral...his response was to block me...Mark s is woefully misinformed

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2935 on: May 11, 2019, 09:48:14 PM »
excelent...in your opinion...no one seems interested enough to comment

I have also got nearly as many comments as you have likes on here.

Mind you, I haven't made anything close to 30,700 entries on my blog.

Talk about flogging a dead horse.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2936 on: May 11, 2019, 10:32:53 PM »
I have also got nearly as many comments as you have likes on here.

Mind you, I haven't made anything close to 30,700 entries on my blog.

Talk about flogging a dead horse.
Your blog has had over 5000 comments?  Prove it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2937 on: May 12, 2019, 12:01:10 AM »
Your blog has had over 5000 comments?  Prove it.

Read my blog from start to finish and you can count the exact number for yourself.    (&^&
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2938 on: May 12, 2019, 12:14:44 AM »
Read my blog from start to finish and you can count the exact number for yourself.    (&^&
5 blog posts this year and 16 comments some from yourself.  When did you start your blog?  1926?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2939 on: May 12, 2019, 12:35:37 AM »
The Murat villa was searched in the presence of Robert and Mrs Murat who accompanied the search teams.
Snip
The entire property was inspected by colleagues from Local Crime Section and Police Science Laboratory, with respective photographic reports made, with special focus on R.Murat's room and the vehicles.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ROBERT-MURAT.htm

I cannot see any indication that the same intrusive forensic tests which were carried out in apartment 5A were conducted in the Murat villa.
Do you have a cite in support of your assertion?

Why do you think the Police Science Laboratory was there if not to take forensics?

Davel claimed that Eddie may have reacted to the chemicals used during forensic examinations. He gave no cite. I am simply saying that forensic examinations were also carried out in Murat’s villa, however Eddie did not alert there. Whether those examinations were intrusive or not is beside the point or indeed who was present
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?