Author Topic: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.  (Read 167344 times)

Offline Iggy68

Re: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2013, 01:49:35 PM »
All this pure speculation.

There is no proof at all of an abduction.

You can spout various theories til the end of time.

However, there is no substitute for facts, and here other than flights of fancy, there are none.

If there were, the SY or PJ would have found some, and they clearly haven't.

Total poppy-cock Stephen.    Certainly there is evidence of an abduction, you're problem is that you choose to ignore it in favour of a McCann "who dunnit?" scenario.   They do say there is none so blind as those who cannot see!!!!!

There is more evidence pointing to abduction, than there is to the McCanns were involved

seems to be more evidence that the McCanns are involved tahn it being abduction

debunker

« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2013, 01:57:39 PM »

However, there is no substitute for facts, and here other than flights of fancy, there are none.

Total poppy-cock Stephen.    Certainly there is evidence of an abduction, you're problem is that you choose to ignore it in favour of a McCann "who dunnit?" scenario.   They do say there is none so blind as those who cannot see!!!!!

There is more evidence pointing to abduction, than there is to the McCanns were involved

That is not the opinion of the Portuguese justice system which found that there were no indications of any crime committed by the McCanns.

You are of course entitled to believe any fairy tale you come across.

Offline sadie

« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2013, 02:31:14 PM »

OK Iggy, instead of repeatedly uttering platitudes ... PROVE IT  ...  Show us some evidence

FACTS

stephen25000

« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2013, 02:39:24 PM »

OK Iggy, instead of repeatedly uttering platitudes ... PROVE IT  ...  Show us some evidence

FACTS

Now Sadie, you talk about FACTS.

Now prove abduction.

stephen25000

« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2013, 07:51:14 PM »
I have put out a theory Stephen.

Let's see yours 8(0(*

Your 'theory' as you call it sadie, is merely a flight of fancy, i.e. speculation.

There is no evidence of abduction.

If you have read between the lines, you know what I believe happened, but as is clear, the forensic evidence is inconclusive, as to whether it indicated a dead body or not. Inconclusive means precisely that. No proof either way.

My suspicions of the parents behaviour stem from early on, when they stayed in the apartment on the night of Madeleine's disappearance, rather than search for her. As a parent it would be the first thing I would do, not hiding away in the apartment til the following morning.

I can expect the response to that latter point, is they 'did search'. Well that is countermanded by the Jane Hill interview amongst others.many other people did on that night; local people,police holidaymakers, ex-pats. Also, they continued to search not just that night, but on subsequent days.

That is where my questioning of their behaviour started, but there is more.............................

debunker

« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2013, 07:54:59 PM »

Let's see yours 8(0(*

Your 'theory' as you call it sadie, is merely a flight of fancy, i.e. speculation.

If you have read between the lines, you know what I believe happened, but as is clear, the forensic evidence is inconclusive, as to whether it indicated a dead body or not. Inconclusive means precisely that. No proof either way.

My suspicions of the parents behaviour stem from early on, when they stayed in the apartment on the night of Madeleine's disappearance, rather than search for her. As a parent it would be the first thing I would do, not hiding away in the apartment til the following morning.

I can expect the response to that latter point, is they 'did search'. Well that is countermanded by the Jane Hill interview amongst others.many other people did on that night; local people,police holidaymakers, ex-pats. Also, they continued to search not just that night, but on subsequent days.

That is where my questioning of their behaviour started, but there is more.............................

And your beliefs are also mere speculation.

We do know that the Portuguese Legal system is quite clear- there is no indication of any crime committed by the McCanns.

stephen25000

« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2013, 08:06:32 PM »

Let's see yours 8(0(*

We do know that the Portuguese Legal system is quite clear- there is no indication of any crime committed by the McCanns.

Yes debunker, I know without firm evidence most of the beliefs on here are purely speculation.

Likewise, because of the lack of it,  this case will probably never be solved.

debunker

« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2013, 08:08:37 PM »

Let's see yours 8(0(*

Yes debunker, I know without firm evidence most of the beliefs on here are purely speculation.

Whereof we cannot speak thereof should we remain silent. A proposition from Wittgenstein.

Offline Benice

« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2013, 08:21:15 PM »

Let's see yours 8(0(*

I don't agree with the statement that.... 'there is no evidence of an abduction' .... The true statement is that 'No evidence of an abduction was found' - but that doesn't mean it never existed.   Amaral himself admitted to failings by his officers when it came to the collection of evidence.   Also - what evidence would you expect to find if the perpertrator(s) entered with a key, opened the shutter and window, took Madeleine from her bed and then left by the front door?   It's not like a burglary where rooms are ransacked and many objects may be brushed against or touched and moved.  It could all have been over in less than 2 minutes - and no doubt the abductors themselves took precautions against leaving evidence.

SY have carried out a forensic analysis of the timelines and are satisfied  that there was an opportunity for an abduction to have taken place.      A sighting was made of a man yards away from 5A carrying a child during that timescale.  The shutters and windows which had been closed all week were found open.  A sighting of a man carrying a child yards from 5A and during the identified timeline was made.  Another sighting of a man carrying a child was then made within the hour.  All this is evidence.

I don't see how anyone can criticise the McCanns' first reactions to finding their daughter had gone.  There are no rules as to how one should behave in such horrific circumstances.   They did both frantically search at first - outside as well as inside.   Once the police arrived they would have to speak with them.  Then they had to move the twins to another apartment.    The fact that they rang their loved ones and friends is of no surprise to me - even if they had not been thousands of miles away in a foreign country they would surely have done the same - wherever they were.  It would be unnatural not to want to do that.

As soon as it was light they went out searching again.   After that the rest of day was spent at the police station and on their return they found scores of reporters had descended on the scene with more arriving by the minute.   After the arrival of the media  - the chances of their being allowed to search the locality themselves without being mobbed by reporters would have been nil.

We can all claim - from the safety and comfort of our own homes, that we KNOW how we would react in the same circumstances -  but in truth unless we have already experienced it - we have no idea what affect the terrible fear, growing panic, extreme shock and trauma would have on our minds and actions.    IMO   

« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 09:15:36 PM by Benice »
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2013, 08:31:18 PM »

Let's see yours 8(0(*

Whereof we cannot speak thereof should we remain silent. A proposition from Wittgenstein.

From a fictional language, for a fictional abduction....

'taH pagh taHbe'  '

debunker

« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2013, 08:35:47 PM »

Let's see yours 8(0(*

'taH pagh taHbe'  '

You are a prat.

It is from the Tractatus:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tractatus_Logico-Philosophicus

Redblossom

« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2013, 08:37:01 PM »

Let's see yours 8(0(*

Interesting quote to support censorship in this 21st century internet world. I am sure someone who was against thecaxton revolution will have said similar

debunker

« Reply #88 on: April 24, 2013, 08:39:35 PM »

Let's see yours 8(0(*

Interesting quote to support censorship in this 21st century internet world. I am sure someone who was against thecaxton revolution will have said similar

Now. let me see,

The words of one of the greatest philosophers of the last century versus an unknown poster on the internet.

Difficult to make a rational decision!

stephen25000

« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2013, 08:41:20 PM »

Let's see yours 8(0(*

'taH pagh taHbe'  '

You are a prat.

It is from the Tractatus:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tractatus_Logico-Philosophicus

I thought you would resort to type.

Didn't take much to spark you, did it. 8)--))

P.S. I did look up the reference, but then humour or humility are not your strong points.

Merely insults.   8((()*/