Author Topic: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.  (Read 167328 times)

Redblossom

Re: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.
« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2013, 08:44:05 PM »
I have put out a theory Stephen.

Let's see yours 8(0(*

Your 'theory' as you call it sadie, is merely a flight of fancy, i.e. speculation.

There is no evidence of abduction.

If you have read between the lines, you know what I believe happened, but as is clear, the forensic evidence is inconclusive, as to whether it indicated a dead body or not. Inconclusive means precisely that. No proof either way.

My suspicions of the parents behaviour stem from early on, when they stayed in the apartment on the night of Madeleine's disappearance, rather than search for her. As a parent it would be the first thing I would do, not hiding away in the apartment til the following morning.

I can expect the response to that latter point, is they 'did search'. Well that is countermanded by the Jane Hill interview amongst others.many other people did on that night; local people,police holidaymakers, ex-pats. Also, they continued to search not just that night, but on subsequent days.

That is where my questioning of their behaviour started, but there is more.............................

And your beliefs are also mere speculation.

We do know that the Portuguese Legal system is quite clear- there is no indication of any crime committed by the McCanns.

Yes debunker, I know without firm evidence most of the beliefs on here are purely speculation.

Likewise, because of the lack of it,  this case will probably never be solved.

Whereof we cannot speak thereof should we remain silent. A proposition from Wittgenstein.

Interesting quote to support censorship in this 21st century internet world. I am sure someone who was against thecaxton revolution will have said similar

Now. let me see,

The words of one of the greatest philosophers of the last century versus an unknown poster on the internet.

Difficult to make a rational decision!

you did avoid the point though, typical, and something said hundreds of years ago cannot relate to this world today unless given in exactly the same context

debunker

« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2013, 08:47:40 PM »

Let's see yours 8(0(*

Your 'theory' as you call it sadie, is merely a flight of fancy, i.e. speculation.

If you have read between the lines, you know what I believe happened, but as is clear, the forensic evidence is inconclusive, as to whether it indicated a dead body or not. Inconclusive means precisely that. No proof either way.

My suspicions of the parents behaviour stem from early on, when they stayed in the apartment on the night of Madeleine's disappearance, rather than search for her. As a parent it would be the first thing I would do, not hiding away in the apartment til the following morning.

I can expect the response to that latter point, is they 'did search'. Well that is countermanded by the Jane Hill interview amongst others.many other people did on that night; local people,police holidaymakers, ex-pats. Also, they continued to search not just that night, but on subsequent days.

That is where my questioning of their behaviour started, but there is more.............................

We do know that the Portuguese Legal system is quite clear- there is no indication of any crime committed by the McCanns.

Yes debunker, I know without firm evidence most of the beliefs on here are purely speculation.

Whereof we cannot speak thereof should we remain silent. A proposition from Wittgenstein.

Interesting quote to support censorship in this 21st century internet world. I am sure someone who was against thecaxton revolution will have said similar

Now. let me see,

The words of one of the greatest philosophers of the last century versus an unknown poster on the internet.

you did avoid the point though, typical, and something said hundreds of years ago cannot relate to this world today unless given in exactly the same context

The Tractatus was published in 1921 and is as relevant today as it was then for Linguistic Philosophy- the meaning of meaning. Logical derivations do not decline in importance with age.

Offline sadie

« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2013, 08:48:33 PM »

Let's see yours 8(0(*

No facts there Stephen, just emotive speculation. 

Gerry did search cos it is recorded in one of the staff statements.  At the first crack of dawn with the twins being looked after by Matt and his wife (?Fiona) both Kate and Gerry went out searching again

So where is your theory?

Redblossom

« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2013, 08:52:38 PM »

Let's see yours 8(0(*

Now. let me see,

The Tractatus was published in 1921 and is as relevant today as it was then for Linguistic Philosophy- the meaning of meaning. Logical derivations do not decline in importance with age.
Ah but you cherry picked one sentence which has everything to do with your mainpreposition, ie shut up

The meaning of meaning? i doubt scotland yard or the pj will be losing sleep over that when they conduct their investigations

stephen25000

« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2013, 08:53:39 PM »
Emotive speculation, hardly.

proof of abduction, none.

I know he walked outside of the apartment sadie on his return to the apartment,big deal.

They went for a stroll on the beach the following morning.

Call that a search ?

NO, other people had done that during the night and continued to do so.

Rachel Granada

« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2013, 09:09:56 PM »

I know he walked outside of the apartment sadie on his return to the apartment,big deal.

Call that a search ?

Greetings, Stephen.  What is your take on Kate and Gerry McCann not even being formally arrested, never mind charged with anything?

Offline sadie

« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2013, 09:15:45 PM »

Call that a search ?

How cynical you are Stephen.  We know he searched the garden area, the tennis Courts, the play area, the swimming pool area and the tapas area cos they are all one complex.  What we dont know is how much else he searched because, as far as i know, no record was made.

We do know that he was with John Hill helping the GNR when they arrived.  We also know that he went back to the apartment and that he and Kate broke down in tears.  Further we know that they were there with the GNR for some/much of the time before the GNR left ...and doing the very sensible thing of trying to work out the time line to see if they could sort out the actual time when Madeleine was taken.

We also know that calls were made to family etc in the Uk and no doubt received back.  That they moved out to Matt and ?Fionas apartment with the children.

I seem to remember that Gerry went round to some of the apartments telling friends, others, what had happened, no doubt hoping they would join the search.  Who was it that sorted the photos out for the early posters?  My bet is that it was Kate and Gerry.  Can you imagine just what this was doing to him.  He knew that JT had witnessed a man walking off with a little girl.  A little girl, that resembled Madeleine. 

I dont think Kate knew at that stage.  He was carrying the lot on his shoulders.

Then up at the very first light searching.

Are you a parent Stephen?   ... How could you be SO COLD as to say that they went for a stroll on the beach.  What a crass thing to say

Where is your humanity?

Offline DevilsAdvocate

« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2013, 09:27:39 PM »
To Sadie

"Then up at the very first light searching"

Are you suggesting that he slept that night or merely waited 'til dawn to resume his search ?

Offline sadie

« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2013, 09:33:18 PM »
To Sadie

"Then up at the very first light searching"

Are you suggesting that he slept that night or merely waited 'til dawn to resume his search ?

I cant tell you where I read it now, but they certainly went to bed.  Did they sleep?  Who knows?

Sometimes peeps drop off thru sheer exhaustion, so they probably slept in a fitful manner.

I am not suggesting anything DA, just recounting what I have read.

Why do you ask? >@@(*&)

Rachel Granada

« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2013, 09:34:51 PM »

Call that a search ?

Greetings, Stephen.  What is your take on Kate and Gerry McCann not even being formally arrested, never mind charged with anything?

Anything to say, Stephen?  Seems like the esteemed  PJ didn't have enough evidence to even arrest them.  Discuss.

stephen25000

« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2013, 09:36:34 PM »

Call that a search ?

How cynical you are Stephen.  We know he searched the garden area, the tennis Courts, the play area, the swimming pool area and the tapas area cos they are all one complex.  What we dont know is how much else he searched because, as far as i know, no record was made.

We do know that he was with John Hill helping the GNR when they arrived.  We also know that he went back to the apartment and that he and Kate broke down in tears.  Further we know that they were there with the GNR for some/much of the time before the GNR left ...and doing the very sensible thing of trying to work out the time line to see if they could sort out the actual time when Madeleine was taken.

We also know that calls were made to family etc in the Uk and no doubt received back.  That they moved out to Matt and ?Fionas apartment with the children.

I seem to remember that Gerry went round to some of the apartments telling friends, others, what had happened, no doubt hoping they would join the search.  Who was it that sorted the photos out for the early posters?  My bet is that it was Kate and Gerry.  Can you imagine just what this was doing to him.  He knew that JT had witnessed a man walking off with a little girl.  A little girl, that resembled Madeleine. 

I dont think Kate knew at that stage.  He was carrying the lot on his shoulders.

Are you a parent Stephen?   ... How could you be SO COLD as to say that they went for a stroll on the beach.  What a crass thing to say

Where is your humanity?

Haven't you sussed it yet sadie ?

I don't believe the Mccanns accounts of what happened that evening.

If Madeleine had been my child I would have searched through the night for her, they didn't, so don't pretend they did.

You believe the Mccanns, hook line and sink.

I  don't.

stephen25000

« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2013, 09:38:22 PM »

Call that a search ?

Anything to say, Stephen?  Seems like the esteemed  PJ didn't have enough evidence to even arrest them.  Discuss.

Well Rachel.

Proof of abduction ?

Discuss.

Offline sadie

« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2013, 09:40:08 PM »

Call that a search ?

Where is your humanity?

Haven't you sussed it yet sadie ?

I don't believe the Mccanns accounts of what happened that evening.

If Madeleine had been my child I would have searched through the night for her, they didn't, so don't pretend they did.

You believe the Mccanns, hook line and sink.

I  don't.

I've sussed you alright Stephen.  I've got your "number" !

Offline sadie

« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2013, 09:42:02 PM »

Call that a search ?

Well Rachel.

Proof of abduction ?

Discuss.

It's your turn Stephen.  You neverr gave a proper answer before, just emotive stuff

Come on Stephen, give it a real try

Rachel Granada

« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2013, 09:42:49 PM »

Call that a search ?

Well Rachel.

Proof of abduction ?

Discuss.

Nice cop out, Stephen.  Not up to the McCanns to prove anything... it was up to the esteemed PJ to prove their guilt and they didn't even have enough to arrest them.