Author Topic: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.  (Read 167342 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.
« Reply #525 on: November 13, 2017, 08:56:35 PM »
That's not an opinion, that's what those of us intelligent enough to recognise it a fact.
It is a theory so how can you say that it isn't a fact that the theoretical car didn't exist.  OK it might not exist in your preferred theory but that is just another theory.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #526 on: November 13, 2017, 08:59:31 PM »
Nobody thought anything was unusual that night except for the McCanns when they entered their apartment on their checks (Gerry's first visual check on the person that disappeared - fascinating) i.e. both say it was the children's door having moved that made them investigate it. Lucky the door had moved or they wouldn't have known if Madeleine was there or not. Let's not have a visual check like normal to check on them but do it because of a moving door  *%87 Time to find the key  ?>)()<
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #527 on: November 13, 2017, 09:04:56 PM »
Nobody thought anything was unusual that night except for the McCanns when they entered their apartment on their checks (Gerry's first visual check on the person that disappeared - fascinating) i.e. both say it was the children's door having moved that made them investigate it. Lucky the door had moved or they wouldn't have known if Madeleine was there or not. Let's not have a visual check like normal to check on them but do it because of a moving door  *%87 Time to find the key  ?>)()<
Is that the KEY that unlocks this mystery?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #528 on: November 13, 2017, 09:15:38 PM »
It is a theory so how can you say that it isn't a fact that the theoretical car didn't exist.  OK it might not exist in your preferred theory but that is just another theory.

Precisely:  an opinion is an opinion a theory is a theory and a fact is a fact.  The first two I consider can be categorised as 'informed' or 'uninformed'.  Sadie's theory is in my opinion an informed one; but even so she has never pretended it is fact and remains open to discussion which might add to or detract from it.

In my opinion ~ so far I have seen put downs and ridicule but nothing of substance to refute any of the salient points that Sadie has raised.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #529 on: November 13, 2017, 09:17:34 PM »
Without evidence that Sadie's vehicle existed it rectifies nothing. It's an imaginary vehicle.

With some evidence it would be an opinion as to if it had anything to do with the disappearance.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

stephen25000

« Reply #530 on: November 13, 2017, 09:18:35 PM »
Precisely:  an opinion is an opinion a theory is a theory and a fact is a fact.  The first two I consider can be categorised as 'informed' or 'uninformed'.  Sadie's theory is in my opinion an informed one; but even so she has never pretended it is fact and remains open to discussion which might add to or detract from it.

In my opinion ~ so far I have seen put downs and ridicule but nothing of substance to refute any of the salient points that Sadie has raised.

Sadie, is merely giving vent to her theories, which cannot be proved.

Now, pray tell, what evidence is there that an abductor(s) ever existed ?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #531 on: November 13, 2017, 09:23:46 PM »
. After leaving Block 6, they turned right and after left, passing in front of the block occupied by the McCanns. She states that she saw no movement of people, and that in the immediate areas of the blocks she saw no vehicle with the exception of a small car, that appeared to her grey in colour, parked close to the window of the McCann apartment;

She declares further that she mentioned this fact to her boyfriend and that it wasn't yet summer given the movement on the roads, and at that hour movement was nill;

. States that she looked at the exit of the apartment and that from the flat above the McCanns, she saw light, and also in from of the apartment, but she could not define, concretely, where she saw the light when she passed the McCann apartment;

. Next to the tree, she did not detect any movement of people or vehicles, and nothing struck her as abnormal in that zone that would have raised her suspicions;
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_INFORMATION.htm

At least one vehicle left the Block six parking area before the alarm was raised that Madeleine was missing from her bed.  No-one noticed either its departure or the route it took.

If one vehicle moved without comment from the area designated in Sadie's theory, in my opinion it is not outwith the bounds of possibility there could well have been others.

I think Sadie's theory is workable and so far I've seen no valid argument which debunks that.

In my opinion ... You haven't been paying attention then. That of course is your prerogative.

Caveat added

« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 09:33:12 PM by Brietta »
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Brietta

« Reply #532 on: November 13, 2017, 09:27:02 PM »
You can add Jane, Russell and Jez to that list. No getaway car. No sounds. Mrs Fenn heard nothing from below. Nothing unusual for Matt on two checks within 30 minutes. Moyes on the balcony heard nothing. Maybe there was nothing to hear ? Yes the simple explanation leads you to the truth! They know all about Smithman now.

There was nothing to hear?  Yet Madeleine is gone.

Either before or after that event it is my opinion that a vehicle was a prerequisite to remove her unseen from the vicinity.

Sadie's theory covers that eventuality which in my opinion is one of the immediate probabilities the investigation should have investigated with more vigour than perhaps they did.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #533 on: November 13, 2017, 09:31:24 PM »

Either before or after that event it is my opinion that a vehicle was a prerequisite to remove her unseen from the vicinity.

Sadie's theory covers that eventuality which in my opinion is one of the immediate probabilities the investigation should have investigated with more vigour than perhaps they did.

Precisely, just an opinion.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #534 on: November 13, 2017, 09:33:13 PM »
Sadie, is merely giving vent to her theories, which cannot be proved.

Now, pray tell, what evidence is there that an abductor(s) ever existed ?

And you have some evidence that an abductor never did?

But then of course you don't.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #535 on: November 13, 2017, 09:33:47 PM »

Demonstrate that the initial investigation did not address this issue with the degree of vigour necessary.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #536 on: November 13, 2017, 09:35:48 PM »
And you have some evidence that an abductor never did?

But then of course you don't.

The whole point is, that to prove an abductor existed, you need evidence.

I have yet to see unassailable evidence of that.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #537 on: November 13, 2017, 09:41:09 PM »
Precisely, just an opinion.

In my opinion ... a constructive opinion which is all perfectly workable and commensurate with the circumstances surrounding Madeleine McCann's disappearance.  The investigation of which in my opinion could have been classed as one in which "none so blind as those who will not see" seemed to prevail.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #538 on: November 13, 2017, 09:53:08 PM »
Demonstrate that the initial investigation did not address this issue with the degree of vigour necessary.
Snip
Neither border nor marine police were given descriptions of Madeleine for many hours, and officers did not appear to make extensive door-to-door inquiries.[70] According to Madeleine's mother, roadblocks were first put in place at 10 am the next morning.[54] Police did not request motorway surveillance pictures of vehicles leaving Praia da Luz that night, or of the road between Lagos and Vila Real de Santo António on the Spanish border; the company that monitors the road, Euroscut, said they were not approached for information.[71] It took Interpol five days to issue a global missing-person alert.[54]
https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann.html

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #539 on: November 13, 2017, 09:57:06 PM »
. After leaving Block 6, they turned right and after left, passing in front of the block occupied by the McCanns. She states that she saw no movement of people, and that in the immediate areas of the blocks she saw no vehicle with the exception of a small car, that appeared to her grey in colour, parked close to the window of the McCann apartment;

She declares further that she mentioned this fact to her boyfriend and that it wasn't yet summer given the movement on the roads, and at that hour movement was nill;

. States that she looked at the exit of the apartment and that from the flat above the McCanns, she saw light, and also in from of the apartment, but she could not define, concretely, where she saw the light when she passed the McCann apartment;

. Next to the tree, she did not detect any movement of people or vehicles, and nothing struck her as abnormal in that zone that would have raised her suspicions;
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_INFORMATION.htm

At least one vehicle left the Block six parking area before the alarm was raised that Madeleine was missing from her bed.  No-one noticed either its departure or the route it took.

If one vehicle moved without comment from the area designated in Sadie's theory, in my opinion it is not outwith the bounds of possibility there could well have been others.

I think Sadie's theory is workable and so far I've seen no valid argument which debunks that.

The car you refer to was in the north car park belonging to block 6.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0