Author Topic: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.  (Read 167342 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.
« Reply #555 on: November 14, 2017, 02:54:18 AM »
Precisely:  an opinion is an opinion a theory is a theory and a fact is a fact.  The first two I consider can be categorised as 'informed' or 'uninformed'.  Sadie's theory is in my opinion an informed one; but even so she has never pretended it is fact and remains open to discussion which might add to or detract from it.

In my opinion ~ so far I have seen put downs and ridicule but nothing of substance to refute any of the salient points that Sadie has raised.

Thank you Brie

I am used to put downs and ridicule.  Par for the course ?>)()<

It is only a theory that could well work and is designed to possibly help the hunt for who did it .  So lead to Madeleine hopefully. 

So much anger at what I have suggested makes me wonder why?   Strange .... very strange    Mmmm?

Offline sadie

« Reply #556 on: November 14, 2017, 02:58:30 AM »
Sadie, is merely giving vent to her theories, which cannot be proved.

Now, pray tell, what evidence is there that an abductor(s) ever existed ?

Oh, hello Stephen .

Good to see you back .... I was worrying about you.  Do hope that you are well   8((()*/

Offline sadie

« Reply #557 on: November 14, 2017, 03:22:22 AM »
Taking a right then a left from where you insist, might have endangered Mrs Murat yet again should she have endeavoured to exit her drive around that time ... but I do not think it would have enabled them to pass the entrance to block five as the witness described they did in the continuation of the cite you have provided.
When that girl left the north (front) car Park to block 6, she would see a very high walll blocking her view of 5A completely.

As they turned right they were climbing a steep hill so the wall would slowly appear to get lower.  Howeverr, the wall would still have been too high to see over from the vehicle, even after they turned into R Agostinho ...  until they had passed the front door of 5A , imo, using GE and memory

It was dark, there was heavy tree cover and around 5A it was very dimly lit because of these trees.  By the time she could see over the wall she was past the front door and possibly past Madeleines window.  Any view was masked by trees which swayed in the wind rather like willows do.

People usually do not look around themselves in the dark, they look at the areas of real brightness and areas lit up by the headlamps.  To see Madeleines window and the front door this young lady had to have looked at an angle of at least 90* thriough waving foliage into a dimly lit area.  I think that she is misremembering .... maybe remembering a daylight trip they took past 5A, when there is a slight possibility that she might have looked back

Only my opinion

Offline sadie

« Reply #558 on: November 14, 2017, 03:41:21 AM »
In my opinion the design of block six differs considerably from block five. The witness does not say exactly where the vehicle was parked but she does give a clear indication of exactly where the residence was situated.

Snip
. That she often visits ********, sister of her boyfriend, who resides in Block 6, Apartment 5 in the resort known as the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz, in Lagos
. The block in question is contiguous with that one occupied by the McCann family, and is a ground-floor with a kitchen window having visibility to the back windows of the apartment occupied by Madeleine McCann;
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARIA-M-M-DE-SILVA.htm
Front of block 6 at the Praia Da Luz Ocean Club Resort where Madeleine McCann went missing from flat 5a in block 5 of the resort in Portugal (Image: Philip Coburn / Daily Mirror)
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/what-happened-praia-da-luz-10256470

... and in 2017 still confusion of what is front and what is back.

These are the ground floor windows from which the windows of 5A can be seen.  In my opinion it is six of one and half a dozen of the other which car park was more convenient to be used ... but whichever ... it is a matter of opinion; but it is a fact that a vehicle moved from a car park in close proximity to apartment 5A and no-one apart from the occupants noted it.  Not only an invisible abductor but an invisible vehicle unless we go with the witness statement.
But still, in my opinion, a valid part of Sadie's theory of what events might have taken place on the night Madeleine vanished.

Something appears wrong with this statement,  Can anyone see what I am wondering about ?  Misty?  Rob ? Brie ?   .... anyone?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #559 on: November 14, 2017, 08:30:20 AM »
Thank you Brie

I am used to put downs and ridicule.  Par for the course ?>)()<

It is only a theory that could well work and is designed to possibly help the hunt for who did it .  So lead to Madeleine hopefully. 

So much anger at what I have suggested makes me wonder why?   Strange .... very strange    Mmmm?

Your theory isn't based on fact. If it was you would have researched the possibility of strangers being able to exit block 6 to the south. You didn't. Also, you would have taken witness statements into account before suggesting that your hypothetical getaway vehicle allowed Tanner to see colours.

Due to your lack of research it has fallen to others to point out that your assumptions aren't supported by any facts. That's frustrating because in my opinion it's the job of the person who proposes a theory to make sure it takes facts into account.

The answer isn't to change the narrative, it's to accept that a theory based on assumptions and inventions has no real value. It's just a story in my opinion.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

stephen25000

« Reply #560 on: November 14, 2017, 09:21:51 AM »
Oh, hello Stephen .

Good to see you back .... I was worrying about you.  Do hope that you are well   8((()*/

My life does not revolve about this forum or case Sadie. 8(>((

stephen25000

« Reply #562 on: November 14, 2017, 09:34:26 AM »
Oh really?  ?{)(**

Glad you are OK anyway

Oh yes Sadie.

Many interests, plus work of course. 8((()*/

Offline sadie

« Reply #563 on: November 14, 2017, 09:56:09 AM »
Your theory isn't based on fact. If it was you would have researched the possibility of strangers being able to exit block 6 to the south. You didn't. Also, you would have taken witness statements into account before suggesting that your hypothetical getaway vehicle allowed Tanner to see colours.

Due to your lack of research it has fallen to others to point out that your assumptions aren't supported by any facts. That's frustrating because in my opinion it's the job of the person who proposes a theory to make sure it takes facts into account.

The answer isn't to change the narrative, it's to accept that a theory based on assumptions and inventions has no real value. It's just a story in my opinion.

Going out the back way as mentioned before, whilst being slightly closer, is not I have realised the safest way

The SAFEST WAY is going out the front way, turning right, then right again into the alleyway.  Then first right again on to the hidden end of the little end of the car park

Only 70 metres, only a one minute walk for a young man.
Aand the vehicle is no longer in sight of the Tapas Secondary Reception or the route walked by the Tapas friends when checking their little ones..

It is just walking around block 6 rather than through it.

Easy peasy and SAFE

I wonder if Raj and Neil saw him?  I guess that as they were sitting down and the balcony wall was solid, that they might not.  Maybe they saw some lights come on and stood up as it pulled away?    SY would know, I guess

This is only conjecture .... but it would be interesting to speak to them .... or even see the missing statements .... because it could have happened .... and would solve some of the mysteries asurrounding this case if it did.

AIMHO, but only a possibility

Thank you Gunit for making me think again.  This is what feed back is all about, it jolts my thinking and helps me adjust parts that dont sit so prettily.  I was a little concerned that in my original thoughts, the vehicle was in dsight of the Tapas reception.  It's much better now .  Cheers Gunit  8((()*/

Offline Innominate

« Reply #565 on: November 14, 2017, 10:43:55 AM »
Returning to Mr Redwood's comments in the video. He has identified a British holiday maker, returning to their apartment, who was in the area.

A transcript of an interview by Mrs Moyes states:

Q: Can you take us back to that night and... and what you were doing and when you first heard there was a problem?

SM: Sure. We went out for a meal about 7 o'clock, down in the town, we walked back about 9 o'clock, round past, errm... the... the church, round past the supermarket, back to the apartment, went out on the balcony about quarter past nine - everywhere was peaceful, everywhere was lovely - we then went to bed.

---

Mr Redwood implies singular, but could he be referring to Mr and Mrs Moyes? Does it seem likely their route would place them in the area at the relevant time?

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #566 on: November 14, 2017, 11:20:30 AM »
And you have some evidence that an abductor never did?

But then of course you don't.

As Davel would say, that is a Celestial Teapot argument.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline sadie

« Reply #567 on: November 14, 2017, 11:32:25 AM »
Here it is;

Thankyou for the photos Gunit.

The RH bulging part is the stairwell, and the balcony we are interested is just off the picture on its RH side.

What is of interest is that the image shows the way thru that The Watcher might have taken to get to his getaway vehicle at the back of block 6. 
The entrance to the alleyway that he turned right into is immediately to the left of the LH silver car ... then right along the depth of the building and a short way back to the nearest vehicle parking spot.
The walk is no distance, simply part encircling the block.

A hop, skip and a jump of just 70 metres, nay 75 metres.  Walked in a minute by a younger man.   
In and out of 5A with a key and the lifting of Madeleine would also take about  minute.
The times matched.

Just a theory and AIMO ... but checkable on GE

[Sorry Gunit, but my normal computer is out of commission atm and on this ancient computer I am not getting everything.   To begin with I only got part of the image despite scrolling it across using the bar underneath

Also I am not able to open any websites or youtubes mentioned

Neither can I award "likes" .... and some of the smileys have vanished  8(8-))

All a bit limiting.]

stephen25000

« Reply #568 on: November 14, 2017, 11:41:59 AM »
Thankyou for the photos Gunit.

The RH bulging part is the stairwell, and the balcony we are interested is just off the picture on its RH side.

What is of interest is that the image shows the way thru that The Watcher might have taken to get to his getaway vehicle at the back of block 6. 
The entrance to the alleyway that he turned right into is immediately to the left of the LH silver car.  The walk is no distance, simply part encircling the block, ... then right along the depth of the building and a short way back to the nearest vehicle parking spot.

A hop, skip and a jump of just 70 metres, nay 75 metres.  Walked in a minute by a younger man.   
In and out of 5A with a key and the lifting of Madeleine would also take about  minute.
The times matched.

Just a theory and AIMO ... but checkable on GE

Sorry Gunit, but my normal computer is out of commision atm and on this ancient computer I am not getting everything.   To begin with I only got part of the image despite scrolling it across

Also I am not able to open any websites or youtubes mentioned

Neither can I award "likes" .... and some of the smileys have vanished  8(8-))

All a bit limiting.

The hypothetical, unproven to exist Watcher, is what you should have said.

Offline sadie

« Reply #569 on: November 14, 2017, 11:49:58 AM »
The hypothetical, unproven to exist Watcher, is what you should have said.
Agreed, a hypothetical theory

But everything fits and everything is totally plausible and possible.

As such it should be considered and not lightly dismissed.

It might help find the ?abductor and might help get Madeleine home.