Author Topic: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.  (Read 167342 times)

stephen25000

Re: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.
« Reply #570 on: November 14, 2017, 11:58:36 AM »
Agreed, a hypothetical theory

But everything fits and everything is totally plausible and possible.

As such it should be considered and not lightly dismissed.

It might help find the ?abductor and might help get Madeleine home.

Again Sadie, abduction is unproven.

Can you remember what John said about stating abduction or any other scenario as fact, when none of them have been affirmed or disproved ?

« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 11:55:16 PM by John »

Offline sadie

« Reply #571 on: November 14, 2017, 12:37:29 PM »
Again Sadie, abduction is unproven.

Can you remember what John said about stating abduction or any other scenario as fact, when none of them have been affirmed or disproved ?

I haven't stated abduction, or any other scenario as fact, despite the fact that I strongly believe that Madeleine was abducted .... and that she was still alive in 2012 .... and probably still is.

Offline Admin

« Reply #572 on: November 14, 2017, 01:01:12 PM »
Posters are reminded to keep discussions relative, constructive and convivial.

Admin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #573 on: November 14, 2017, 01:07:25 PM »
Going out the back way as mentioned before, whilst being slightly closer, is not I have realised the safest way

The SAFEST WAY is going out the front way, turning right, then right again into the alleyway.  Then first right again on to the hidden end of the little end of the car park

Only 70 metres, only a one minute walk for a young man.
Aand the vehicle is no longer in sight of the Tapas Secondary Reception or the route walked by the Tapas friends when checking their little ones..

It is just walking around block 6 rather than through it.

Easy peasy and SAFE

I wonder if Raj and Neil saw him?  I guess that as they were sitting down and the balcony wall was solid, that they might not.  Maybe they saw some lights come on and stood up as it pulled away?    SY would know, I guess

This is only conjecture .... but it would be interesting to speak to them .... or even see the missing statements .... because it could have happened .... and would solve some of the mysteries asurrounding this case if it did.

AIMHO, but only a possibility

Thank you Gunit for making me think again.  This is what feed back is all about, it jolts my thinking and helps me adjust parts that dont sit so prettily.  I was a little concerned that in my original thoughts, the vehicle was in dsight of the Tapas reception.  It's much better now .  Cheers Gunit  8((()*/

There's no need to thank me Sadie. I picked holes in your theory to demonstrate it's lack of a factual foundation. As such I consider it fatally flawed. Changing it doesn't add the credibility it still lacks in my opinion.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #574 on: November 14, 2017, 01:49:12 PM »
I haven't stated abduction, or any other scenario as fact, despite the fact that I strongly believe that Madeleine was abducted .... and that she was still alive inn 2012 .... and probably still is.

Sadie your goading Stephen by implying he or others who do not support an abduction theory more over your theory as not wanting Maddie found. This is a despicable accusation. and you should withdraw it.

Would you be happy if she was found in a shallow grave having been tortured and attended to by a gang of paedophiles? No? Neither would anyone else on this forum.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 11:59:19 PM by John »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline John

« Reply #575 on: November 14, 2017, 04:07:23 PM »
Going back to the Paul Luckman interview by former Sky News anchorman Eamonn Holmes for a moment.  Luckman said that he asked around with regard to the other claimed burglaries but could find nothing specific.  I'm not at all surprised really given who is going to admit to a newspaper editor that their premises are regularly targeted by burglars.  Its very bad for business!!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 04:12:46 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #576 on: November 14, 2017, 04:22:44 PM »
Going back to the Paul Luckman interview by former Sky News anchorman Eamonn Holmes for a moment.  Luckman said that he asked around with regard to the other claimed burglaries but could find nothing specific.  I'm not at all surprised really given who is going to admit to a newspaper editor that their premises are regularly targeted by burglars.  Its very bad for business!!

I would be bloody amazed if no apartments in a holiday resort were targeted by petty criminals.
Anyone who thinks petty crime in a holiday complex is unusual sinister etc should get out more.
This is what holiday apartments are to petty criminals:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB41AxAV9fM
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #577 on: November 14, 2017, 05:44:58 PM »
I would be bloody amazed if no apartments in a holiday resort were targeted by petty criminals.
Anyone who thinks petty crime in a holiday complex is unusual sinister etc should get out more.
This is what holiday apartments are to petty criminals:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB41AxAV9fM

I found it quite different when we visited a run-down British resort with the grandchildren. Most if the B & B's were HMO's and the local Off Ljcence had a steel cage protecting the staff and attractive items. Holidaymakers and their cars seemed to be off limits though. Perhaps something which had been drummed into them when young.

It''s always worth remembering that insurance claims are much more frequent than they used to be and not always honest. There may be higher degrees of desperation in other countries also. I couldn't cope with some if the poverty and begging in some countries, I know that.
Result = happy posting.

Offline misty

« Reply #578 on: November 14, 2017, 07:04:55 PM »
Returning to Mr Redwood's comments in the video. He has identified a British holiday maker, returning to their apartment, who was in the area.

A transcript of an interview by Mrs Moyes states:

Q: Can you take us back to that night and... and what you were doing and when you first heard there was a problem?

SM: Sure. We went out for a meal about 7 o'clock, down in the town, we walked back about 9 o'clock, round past, errm... the... the church, round past the supermarket, back to the apartment, went out on the balcony about quarter past nine - everywhere was peaceful, everywhere was lovely - we then went to bed.

---

Mr Redwood implies singular, but could he be referring to Mr and Mrs Moyes? Does it seem likely their route would place them in the area at the relevant time?

The transcript from that part of Redwood's interview makes it quite clear which holidaymaker he was referring to,

21 40

One of the things that we picked up very quickly was the fact that there was a night crèche that was operating from the main Ocean Club reception – and  8 families had left 11 children in there – and one particular family we spoke to us gave us information that was really interesting and exciting. In fact, I would say it was – it was a revelation moment when, having discussed with them what hey were doing on the night, they themselves believed that they could be the Tanner sighting.

22 10

AMROLIWALA

The British father had collected his two-year-old daughter from the crèche. He had been walking near the McCanns’ apartment.

PHOTOGRAPH SHOWN

This is the actual photograph taken by Metropolitan Police Officers of the man dressed in the kind of clothes he wore on holiday. This image was compared to the artist’s impression [based on Jane Tanner’s statement].

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMO the Moyes couple were either minutes too early or minutes too late to witness the conversation between JW & GM or the man crossing the junction at the top of Rua DFG Martins. Had they been interviewed within a few days of the event, perhaps they might have remembered if there were any cars parked in the street or saw  people movement.

Offline Innominate

« Reply #579 on: November 14, 2017, 07:23:00 PM »
The transcript from that part of Redwood's interview makes it quite clear which holidaymaker he was referring to,

21 40

One of the things that we picked up very quickly was the fact that there was a night crèche that was operating from the main Ocean Club reception – and  8 families had left 11 children in there – and one particular family we spoke to us gave us information that was really interesting and exciting. In fact, I would say it was – it was a revelation moment when, having discussed with them what hey were doing on the night, they themselves believed that they could be the Tanner sighting.

22 10

AMROLIWALA

The British father had collected his two-year-old daughter from the crèche. He had been walking near the McCanns’ apartment.

PHOTOGRAPH SHOWN

This is the actual photograph taken by Metropolitan Police Officers of the man dressed in the kind of clothes he wore on holiday. This image was compared to the artist’s impression [based on Jane Tanner’s statement].

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMO the Moyes couple were either minutes too early or minutes too late to witness the conversation between JW & GM or the man crossing the junction at the top of Rua DFG Martins. Had they been interviewed within a few days of the event, perhaps they might have remembered if there were any cars parked in the street or saw  people movement.

I agree. I've just been watching the whole programme!

There are now multiple witnesses in that area around that time: the Moyes,  'Crecheman', GMcC, JW, JT

« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 07:29:18 PM by Innominate »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #580 on: November 14, 2017, 07:33:43 PM »
The Moyes were in the thick of it. I can think of no reason why they wouldn't have spoken to the police if they had anything useful to tell them.
Result = happy posting.

Offline misty

« Reply #581 on: November 14, 2017, 07:50:16 PM »
The Moyes were in the thick of it. I can think of no reason why they wouldn't have spoken to the police if they had anything useful to tell them.

Mrs Fenn didn't tell the police about the Tuesday night crying incident until 3 months later. That information was used as part of the case being built against the McCanns.
The Moyses only arrived on the Wednesday iirc - did they hear any children crying on the Wednesday night? Did they see anyone hanging around near the block that evening? Who knows - they weren't asked.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #582 on: November 14, 2017, 08:48:19 PM »
It appears a lot of "sightings" were not checked thoroughly.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 12:00:39 AM by John »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

stephen25000

« Reply #583 on: November 14, 2017, 08:51:15 PM »

Cite your evidence.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #584 on: November 14, 2017, 09:26:54 PM »
Home Office launches secret review into Madeleine McCann's disappearance
The Home Office has secretly begun a review that could lead to a fresh police inquiry into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

The move follows the release of 2,000 pages of evidence last week which Portuguese detectives are accused of having failed to fully investigate.
According to sources close to the McCanns, Alan Johnson, the Home Secretary, has ordered officials to examine the 'feasibility' of British or Portuguese detectives looking afresh at all the evidence.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/7384911/Home-Office-launches-secret-review-into-Madeleine-McCanns-disappearance.html

I think some evidence may have been overlooked because of closed minds which could not accept that the theory espoused by the initial investigation had been proved wrong.

Sadie's theory has never been tested ... but in my opinion there is nothing in it that is not plausible ... and it continues to develop as other avenues are suggested.
Exactly what a theory should be ... a fluid work in progress, building on one step of evidence into the next before a conclusion can be reached.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....