Author Topic: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.  (Read 167339 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.
« Reply #615 on: November 15, 2017, 01:08:45 PM »
The fact that woke and wandered has been deemed highly unlikely and in my opinion the parents are not suspects means an intruder is highly likely........

Definitely not.  There was nothing to stop Madeleine getting out despite what some try to claim. The only real tangible evidence is that provided by the GNR tracker dogs which followed her scent around the block and across the road where it mysteriously stopped.  In fact, the actions by those that were there the night Maddie disappeared proves they thought she had got out.

When the penny dropped though, self preservation took over and the abductor was born.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 04:54:39 PM by John »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #616 on: November 15, 2017, 01:09:49 PM »
The fact that woke and wandered has been deemed highly unlikely and in my opinion the parents are not suspects means an intruder is highly likely........

None of theories have been proven or disproven.

You support abduction, merely because you support the Mccanns.

I.M.H.O.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 04:54:50 PM by John »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #617 on: November 15, 2017, 01:12:48 PM »
None of theories have been proven or disproven.

You support abduction, merely because you support the Mccanns.

I.M.H.O.

You are totally agree wrong imo
I support abduction because that is where the evidence points..
You don't because for some reason you have an intense personal dislike of the McCann's imo

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #618 on: November 15, 2017, 01:15:14 PM »
The fact that two tracker dogs independently established the exact same route is very significant in my view.  The fact that her scent suddenly stopped opposite the entrance to mini reception evidences that something happened to her at that point.  Accident or no accident, someone lifted her from the street imo and that places the blame right back with the parents.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #619 on: November 15, 2017, 01:16:39 PM »
The fact that two tracker dogs independently established the exact same route is very significant in my view.  The fact that her scent suddenly stopped opposite the entrance to mini reception evidences that something happened to her at that point.  Accident or no accident, someone lifted her imo.

The evidence collected by the archiving report does not agree with you

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #620 on: November 15, 2017, 01:17:16 PM »
The evidence collected by the archiving report does not agree with you

The archive could not determine any conclusion but the tracker dog evidence is irrefutable.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 01:21:09 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #621 on: November 15, 2017, 01:19:24 PM »
Cite

I'm on my phone.....a long way from home
The archiving report has been extensively bquoted deeming woke and wandered highly unlikely

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #622 on: November 15, 2017, 01:26:17 PM »
Definitely not.  There was nothing to stop Madeleine getting out despite what some try to claim. The only real tangible evidence is that provided by the GNR tracker dogs which followed her scent around the block and across the road where it mysteriously stopped.  In fact, the actions by those that were there the night Maddie disappeared proves they thought she had got out.

When the penny dropped though, self preservation took over and the abductor was born.

4am ish 4th May;

Gerry and Dave went out again to look for some sign of Madeleine. They went up and down the beach in the dark, running, shouting, desperate to find something; please God, to find Madeleine herself. [madeleine]

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline John

« Reply #623 on: November 15, 2017, 01:31:49 PM »
I'm on my phone.....a long way from home
The archiving report has been extensively bquoted deeming woke and wandered highly unlikely

From the final summary:

(Part B of the Archiving Dispatch)

On the following day, SNBPC helicopter searches were made, covering the entire area between the coast line and the EN 125, in sweeps, from N/S direction to try to find the girl, under the hypothetical possibility that she could have left the resort on foot, got lost and could be walking in the area

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LEGAL_SUMMARY.htm
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 01:42:03 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline jassi

« Reply #624 on: November 15, 2017, 01:41:52 PM »
We are not sure, but apparently, according to Sadie, mentioned on another thread- MBM was abducted because she had a jewish name, and who else do we know is jewish. Yes Jesus was jewish. See the connection with knights templar?

Do your homework Jassi  8)><( 8)-)))

Given a starting point of 4 Irish grandparents, establishing an unbroken link going back 2000 years is going to some feat of genealogy research.  8)--))
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #625 on: November 15, 2017, 02:02:16 PM »
They used the phrase highly unlikely...not unlikely

That means quite simply it was highly unlikely

Highly unlikely does not equal impossible
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline John

« Reply #626 on: November 15, 2017, 02:50:50 PM »
They used the phrase highly unlikely...not unlikely

That means quite simply it was highly unlikely

Actually, the Archive Report does not state that at all, it was stated in the final report by Inspector João Carlos:

As a remote hypothesis, the possibility of the minor leaving the apartment by her own means was explored – that would be highly unlikely physically – and after, because of an accident or by a third person intervention, she would have disappeared.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/P_J_FINAL_REPORT.htm

I find that quite incredulous for many reasons, not least the fact that the patio door was unlocked.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #627 on: November 15, 2017, 02:57:11 PM »
Actually, the Archive Report does not state that at all, it was stated in the final report by Inspector João Carlos:

As a remote hypothesis, the possibility of the minor leaving the apartment by her own means was explored – that would be highly unlikely physically – and after, because of an accident or by a third person intervention, she would have disappeared.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/P_J_FINAL_REPORT.htm

I find that quite incredulous for many reasons, not least the fact that the patio door was unlocked.

As you have said many times they may well have information we do not have....the fact is it was clearly stated by those who had most facts

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #628 on: November 15, 2017, 04:33:32 PM »
This thread has now become a parody of itself.

Highly unlikely => impossible/implausible vis a vis woke and wandered.
Highly unlikely => probable/plausible in Sadie's Theory.
   *%87
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #629 on: November 15, 2017, 04:36:53 PM »
This thread has now become a parody of itself.

Highly unlikely => impossible/implausible vis a vis woke and wandered.
Highly unlikely => probable/plausible in Sadie's Theory.
   *%87

You pays yer money.......!  @)(++(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?