Author Topic: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.  (Read 167332 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.
« Reply #930 on: November 28, 2017, 05:20:57 PM »
the external blinds closed but with some slats open,
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PB/Light_on_Shutters.jpg
The picture name was "Light_on_Shutters"  I think this is what it shows rather than some slats open.  I don't understand why you said "the external blinds closed but with some slats open". 
Can you explain your conclusion please?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #931 on: November 28, 2017, 06:32:30 PM »
the external blinds closed but with some slats open,
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm

Gunit, sorry, but that image is a disgrace.   I am surprised at you.

We have shown several times how it was at the time that Madeleine vanished, with trees all around and just a small gap that someone on  the balcony opposite could signal through.  We have had lengthy arguments about the view, yet YOU choose to show a photograph of what it was like years later when it was completely devoid of trees.

.... as it was years .later when the surrounding trees were cut down, apparently  in readiness for Pat Browns visit.  Another disgrace that was, with all the disinformation put about at that time.

Offline John

« Reply #932 on: November 28, 2017, 06:47:44 PM »
Sadie, the picture you posted a while back shows exactly what the situation was like the night Madeleine disappeared from apartment 5a.  Notice how the mature trees bordering the carpark wall cast a shadow on 5a front door.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #933 on: November 28, 2017, 06:59:11 PM »
Gunit, sorry, but that image is a disgrace.   I am surprised at you.

We have shown several times how it was at the time that Madeleine vanished, with trees all around and just a small gap that someone on  the balcony opposite could signal through.  We have had lengthy arguments about the view, yet YOU choose to show a photograph of what it was like years later when it was completely devoid of trees.

.... as it was years .later when the surrounding trees were cut down, apparently  in readiness for Pat Browns visit.  Another disgrace that was, with all the disinformation put about at that time.

Are you saying there was no gap in the foliage through which that light could shine on the shutters?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline John

« Reply #934 on: November 28, 2017, 07:16:14 PM »
There was only one lamp standard capable of shining light on the front of 5a and that lamp was located adjacent to the car park entrance.  Difficulty is, we don't know if that particular lamp was even lit the night Madeleine disappeared.

There is an entire thread dedicated to the ambient lighting and its effect on the children's bedroom window.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6165.msg228833#msg228833

« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 07:22:01 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline sadie

« Reply #935 on: November 28, 2017, 09:03:06 PM »
Sadie, the picture you posted a while back shows exactly what the situation was like the night Madeleine disappeared from apartment 5a.  Notice how the mature trees bordering the carpark wall cast a shadow on 5a front door.

Thank you John.  The shadow is also cast over Madeleines window.  Both were very dark, but the front door being recessed was pretty nearly pitch black

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #936 on: November 28, 2017, 09:50:54 PM »
4078 'Do you remember or can you recall what the street lighting was like around there''

Reply 'There's a street light, and this is all, erm, I couldn't sort of guarantee this, but my impression is that there was, the street lights were sort of very orangey, erm, sort of fairly orangey light, I think there was one at the top corner and maybe one about halfway up on the right as you came up from the Tapas Restaurant and possibly one on that, on that back bit behind the car park, someway further along'.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #937 on: November 28, 2017, 10:32:12 PM »
4078 'Do you remember or can you recall what the street lighting was like around there''

Reply 'There's a street light, and this is all, erm, I couldn't sort of guarantee this, but my impression is that there was, the street lights were sort of very orangey, erm, sort of fairly orangey light, I think there was one at the top corner and maybe one about halfway up on the right as you came up from the Tapas Restaurant and possibly one on that, on that back bit behind the car park, someway further along'.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MATTHEW-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm
He was correct on that but because of the foliage on the heads of the trees none of the lights shone on the front door nor on Madeleines window. 

In the case of the middle light (opposite the patio area of 5A,) neither the actual front door nor Madeleines window would have been illuminated by it, because the NE wall corner of 5A would have blocked the light and cast a shadow over them.   [To clarify my meaning, I suggest that you read this in conjunction with a close up GE plan image]

Please NOTE
The photo below was not taken from the balcony upon which the Watcher, in my theory was standing ... but probably from the stairwell towards the eastern end of the front of block 6.   This is 15 metres north of the Watchers balcony of my theory. 

This means that the view that the Watcher got was not directly on Madeleines window, but was on the eastern side of the walkway immediately outside that window and within that walkway wall.   (The watcher could not see that darkened wall at all but her could see the part of the walkway immediately outside Madeleines window, near the walkway wall.)     Of course, it also included most of the area in front of the front door of 5A

I am finding this very difficult to describe.  Hope you can understand.

http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/fl/4926891277_7b9b7bef4b_b.jpg

Effectively there was no significant light on Madeleines actual window.   The doorway was really dark.

Facts and also some IMO

Offline Brietta

« Reply #938 on: November 28, 2017, 10:56:44 PM »
He was correct on that but because of the foliage on the heads of the trees none of the lights shone on the front door nor on Madeleines window. 

In the case of the middle light (opposite the patio area of 5A,) neither the actual front door nor Madeleines window would have been illuminated by it, because the NE wall corner of 5A would have blocked the light and cast a shadow over them.   [To clarify my meaning, I suggest that you read this in conjunction with a close up GE plan image]

Please NOTE
The photo below was not taken from the balcony upon which the Watcher, in my theory was standing ... but probably from the stairwell towards the eastern end of the front of block 6.   This is 15 metres north of the Watchers balcony of my theory. 

This means that the view that the Watcher got was not directly on Madeleines window, but was on the eastern side of the walkway immediately outside that window and within that walkway wall.   (The watcher could not see that darkened wall at all but her could see the part of the walkway immediately outside Madeleines window, near the walkway wall.)     Of course, it also included most of the area in front of the front door of 5A

Effectively there was no significant light on Madeleines actual window.   The doorway was really dark.

Facts and also some IMO

I think the lighting in that photograph benefits from the white light of the security floodlight.  I wonder if that is the light previous occupants of the apartment said was broken at the time of their stay.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline John

« Reply #939 on: November 28, 2017, 11:00:12 PM »

Interestingly, it was so dark that the Portuguese forensics lady had to wait until the morning to check for fingerprints on the outside of the windows and patio door.

"The fingerprint inspection was only carried out on the inside of the window because it was night time, the location was sealed and preserved so that light conditions would permit the inspection of the residence to be finalised."

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FINGERPRINTS.htm
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 11:05:47 PM by John »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #940 on: November 28, 2017, 11:06:25 PM »

Please NOTE

Facts and also some IMO

John showed you where the street light was by the car park. It is not the street light on in your photo.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline John

« Reply #941 on: November 28, 2017, 11:10:09 PM »
I think the lighting in that photograph benefits from the white light of the security floodlight.  I wonder if that is the light previous occupants of the apartment said was broken at the time of their stay.

That white floodlght attached to block 5 (see lower pic) was added long after the disappearance Brietta.  It is absent in the upper image taken the day after Madeleine disappeared.

I believe the sequence of events was...  1. The white floodlight was fitted.  2. The trees were cut down.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 11:21:37 PM by John »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #942 on: November 28, 2017, 11:26:40 PM »
That white floodlght attaxhed to block 5 was added long after the disappearance Brietta.

So not the broken one then, John.
Perhaps that one covered the door recess?

The addition of the spotlight and security railings on the window and side gate seem to indicate that a belated risk assessment suggested the benefits.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #943 on: November 28, 2017, 11:57:22 PM »
Are you saying there was no gap in the foliage through which that light could shine on the shutters?
I am saying exactly that.  Light does not bend or go round corners.  There may be a little reflected light but nothing of substance.  There were only two gaps in the foliage

1)  the one gap you see in the image shown on this page.  There is a light, two in fact but neither is able to shine on Madeleines window, nor on the front door due to foliage and in the one case the NE corner of 5A blocking the light path.

2)  The other gap is at the entrance to the car park.  There is a street lamp immediately to the west of that, but its actuial lamp was enveloped in the head of a tree, so virtually no light.

Light does not bend, or go round corners.

Offline John

« Reply #944 on: November 29, 2017, 12:08:36 AM »
So not the broken one then, John.
Perhaps that one covered the door recess?

The addition of the spotlight and security railings on the window and side gate seem to indicate that a belated risk assessment suggested the benefits.

Not to mention the almost complete removal of the lovely trees.