Author Topic: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.  (Read 167342 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.
« Reply #975 on: December 01, 2017, 01:06:06 PM »
If you can prove that no light from any of the street lamps could possibly shine through the two or three open slats on that shutter then do so. Otherwise your complaint is based only on your opinion.

Of course there was some light, but it was mainly reflected light IMO.  The hallway lights reflected off the walkway wall, but they wouldn't amount to much.  Very little light, almost none, from the street lamps IMO because it was all blocked off by the trees, or the buildings kitchen corner causing Madeleines window and The front door to be in shadow.

Offline sadie

« Reply #976 on: December 01, 2017, 01:12:24 PM »

https://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/LPFR/2007/5/3/DailyHistory.html?req_city=Lagos&req_state=&req_statename=Portugal&MR=1

Thanks Pathfinder.

Yep, 20* at 7.30 pm at Faro Airport about 43 miles away crow flies.

That is pretty hot by British standards and the flat might have become too hot for reasonable sleep,, so perhaps a window was open?   Kate and Gerry seem to like the fresh air anyway and especially the side  lounge window was inaccessible without a ladder.

I hate and detest sleeping in a hot room

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #977 on: December 01, 2017, 01:25:40 PM »
Sadie. You have consistently peddled myths in my opinion.

1. That the balcony of 5A was 'bathed in light'. It wasn't, imo.
2. That the patio doors were clearly visible from the Tapas restaurant. The witnesses say they were not.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 01:49:40 PM by John »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #978 on: December 01, 2017, 01:47:01 PM »
Sadie.  You have consistently peddled myths in my opinion.

1. That the balcony of 5A was 'bathed in light'. It wasn't, imo.
2. That the patio doors were clearly visible from the Tapas restaurant. The witnesses say they were not.
No myths from me

Yep, well the balcony area was bathed in light.  Top photo only.  The other photo has nothing to do with it.

http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/AG/Extras_do_livro_Page_5_small.jpg

I have repeatedly stated that it was not a strong light, but bathed in light, it was.

From where we sat in the Tapas restaurant, 5A patio windows were virtually completely visible.  The Tapas group sat a couple of metres or so to the west of us, but they still had a reasonable view of the patio windows.  I have checked it on the reverse photo that I used to post so often.

We were lucky in that the hedges had recently been cut when we were there and it was the same situation when The Tapas group were there.   It is somewhere in the statements about them being cut whilst Kate and Gerry were there IIRC.

If I am wrong on the last statement then i am happy to be corrected.

Foliage on the western Algarve grows at an astounding rate and it is essential to see this view when the bushes have just been cut back.  I guess that they will have grown bigger now, ten years on..

No myths from me.  But how about you gunit.  seems to give you much pleasure to keep dropping them out.

Offline John

« Reply #979 on: December 01, 2017, 02:16:58 PM »
From where we sat in the Tapas restaurant, 5A patio windows were virtually completely visible.  The Tapas group sat a couple of metres or so to the west of us, but they still had a reasonable view of the patio windows.  I have checked it on the reverse photo that I used to post so often.

We were lucky in that the hedges had recently been cut when we were there and it was the same situation when The Tapas group were there.   It is somewhere in the statements about them being cut whilst Kate and Gerry were there IIRC.

If I am wrong on the last statement then i am happy to be corrected.

Foliage on the western Algarve grows at an astounding rate and it is essential to see this view when the bushes have just been cut back.  I guess that they will have grown bigger now, ten years on..

The tapas group were inside the tapas tent Sadie which you will recall had clear plastic windows which blurred any objects outside.  Maybe you were seated outside or at a part of the tapas with no side flaps thus offering a better view of the balconies beyond?

Sky's Martin Brunt points to the McCann apartment and explains how difficult it would have been for them to see very much through the clear plastic side panels fitted to the tapas tent.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 02:21:58 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #980 on: December 01, 2017, 03:17:43 PM »
Hopefully this link shows how light it was (not) on that balcony. If not watch from 12:50

https://youtu.be/atfDV7imHHY?t=771

As to the view from the Tapas lets see what a witness who was there says;

Reply 'Erm well yeah I could see, I mean I could see the patio doors of ours and Gerry and Kates'.
1578 'How much of the patio doors''
 Reply 'Erm well kind of the top half really'.
1578 'Okay'.
 Reply "Yeah you know, I didn't get a full you know, you couldn't get a full view sort of right in, cos there were bushes, there were bushes and stuff there, erm'.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RACHAEL-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm

Result = happy posting.

Offline sadie

« Reply #981 on: December 01, 2017, 05:08:55 PM »
The tapas group were inside the tapas tent Sadie which you will recall had clear plastic windows which blurred any objects outside.  Maybe you were seated outside or at a part of the tapas with no side flaps thus offering a better view of the balconies beyond?

Sky's Martin Brunt points to the McCann apartment and explains how difficult it would have been for them to see very much through the clear plastic side panels fitted to the tapas tent.

John, we sat inside and could see perfectly well through the plastic.  Not as good as glass but it functioned well.

Do you have the addie of that video please because I would like to have a closer look at it..  When we were there we had floor to ceiling plastic.  I feel sure thta it didn't have anything at the bottom.

There is also a photo used often on here supposed to be the Tapas restaurant, but it aint.   
That photo shows individual smallish glass windows.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #982 on: December 01, 2017, 05:29:35 PM »

I think the controversy which has arisen regarding the shutter is that it was mistakenly assumed that the shutters were 'security' when they were down causing the McCanns to assume they had been forced ... and that it was mistakenly assumed they could not be raised from outside.
We know better now.

It is obvious from looking at the photograph you have posted that the roller shutter is not there as security.
A large number of people would have known that a roller shutter can be raised from the outside a long long time before Madeleine McCann disappeared.
A lot would have known how a lock operates too.
We are getting nowhere fast with the locks and shutters. Maybe it's time to knock it on the head?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #983 on: December 01, 2017, 05:38:09 PM »
It is obvious from looking at the photograph you have posted that the roller shutter is not there as security.
A large number of people would have known that a roller shutter can be raised from the outside a long long time before Madeleine McCann disappeared.
A lot would have known how a lock operates too.
We are getting nowhere fast with the locks and shutters. Maybe it's time to knock it on the head?

It's fairly clear that no-one went in through that window, so there's no need to surmise it was opened from the outside any more. 
Result = happy posting.

Offline sadie

« Reply #984 on: December 01, 2017, 06:12:04 PM »
Hopefully this link shows how light it was (not) on that balcony. If not watch from 12:50

https://youtu.be/atfDV7imHHY?t=771

As to the view from the Tapas lets see what a witness who was there says;

Reply 'Erm well yeah I could see, I mean I could see the patio doors of ours and Gerry and Kates'.
1578 'How much of the patio doors''
 Reply 'Erm well kind of the top half really'.
1578 'Okay'.
 Reply "Yeah you know, I didn't get a full you know, you couldn't get a full view sort of right in, cos there were bushes, there were bushes and stuff there, erm'.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RACHAEL-OLDFIELD-ROGATORY.htm
That is the DonnyDarko version of The Cutting Edge Video.    I see that has 40,000 viewings whilst the Official one has less than 3000 viewings.  Why was it made?  Is it different ?  DonnyDarko has made quite a few odd videos about the Mccanns.  Why ?  What is his purpose especially with this particular Cutting Edge video which was already published and out?

The camera comes from a very brightly lit area, with filming lighting outside into the dimmer lit area of the balcony.  I wonder if the cameras were able to adjust instantly.  Once again it depends upon the exposure settings on the camera, just how brightly lit that area of the patio was.

There are other pictures on the internet showing the patio area of 5A brightly lit, but again that depends on the length of exposure

Offline Jane Mcard

« Reply #985 on: December 01, 2017, 09:42:29 PM »
What's the difference whether the balcony was lit or unlit, no one can see through walls.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #986 on: December 01, 2017, 10:13:01 PM »
What's the difference whether the balcony was lit or unlit, no one can see through walls.

There is a school of thought that any abductors were in the alley, from where they could see the Tapas very easily. Once everyone was seated, all they had to do then was nip up the steps into the apartment. Job done, Sadie's watchers and keys not needed.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #987 on: December 01, 2017, 10:29:44 PM »
There is a school of thought that any abductors were in the alley, from where they could see the Tapas very easily. Once everyone was seated, all they had to do then was nip up the steps into the apartment. Job done, Sadie's watchers and keys not needed.

You would only need a team of two, possibly three, two or three burner phones and a getaway motor imo.
We have to satisfy the condition of "no sign of a break in" as reported by the police who attended the scene.
I have this great idea.................. ?{)(**
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline John

« Reply #988 on: December 01, 2017, 11:33:40 PM »
Maybe the child got fed up being left alone every night so got up went out, was run over, carried off never to be seen again?  No planned abduction needed.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #989 on: December 01, 2017, 11:43:08 PM »
Maybe the child got fed up being left alone every night so got up went out, was run over, carried off never to be seen again?  No planned abduction needed.

I think it more likely to be an accident of some sort.

https://www.worldnomads.com/travel-safety/europe/portugal/portugese-petty-crime

"One event that bears mentioning is the 2007 disappearance of 3 year old Madeleine McCann, who was vacationing with her family in Portugal's Algarve region.

The crime made international news and rocked Portugal. Many rumors and theories have surfaced, but to date none have been proven and the child has never been found.

While the tragedy has not yet been solved and is still under investigation, it appears to be an isolated incident. There haven't been any other similar crimes there since".

Note what does not have a mention...... *%87