Author Topic: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.  (Read 167341 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.
« Reply #210 on: August 09, 2013, 03:28:13 PM »
And you are WHO? With what qualifications to say anyone  has an amazing intellect? Well guess what, I would take honest down to earth posters anyday than GILETs billous offerings intellect or not, an intellect which is abused unfortunately
Nothging abusive about gilet.

If you cant see gilets oustanding intellect, hitting you in the eyes, then you are not even as clever as I thiought.

Redblossom

« Reply #211 on: August 09, 2013, 03:28:34 PM »
The point is faithfully,   the PJ were investigating whether anyone has seen anything suspicious,  weren't they?

Well someone pointed out the pile of cigarette butts that looked suspicious to him,  because as he said the person who had been stood there smoking had a very good view over 5a and its surroundings.

So,   why couldn't the PJ have taken a sample of the cigarette butts?     Then if they had a suspect they could check the DNA.

Missed this

For the umpteenth time!! mcKenzie told the UK police in SEPTEMBER 07 about the ciggie butts, how on earth were the PJ to colledt and test them at the time  if they did not EXIST when THEY were told months later

LOL

Offline sadie

« Reply #212 on: August 09, 2013, 03:34:43 PM »
Missed this

For the umpteenth time!! mcKenzie told the UK police in SEPTEMBER 07 about the ciggie butts, how on earth were the PJ to colledt and test them at the time  if they did not EXIST when THEY were told months later

LOL
A balcony, just 12 metres away from 5A and completely overlooking the scene. 

A balcony with a part in shadow, so had dark aptches.

A balcony that had a view of almost everything important from a watchers perspective

A balcony that was open to the public.  It was quiet but anyone could go there.

Yet the PJ didn't even bother to look at it

That's OK, is it, Red ?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #213 on: August 09, 2013, 03:51:30 PM »
I increased your warning level Red for calling Sadie a name.   Any further infringement of the rules will bring you over the ban threshold so beware.  ?{)(**
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 03:54:03 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #214 on: August 09, 2013, 03:59:51 PM »
Well someone pointed out the pile of cigarette butts that looked suspicious to him,  because as he said the person who had been stood there smoking had a very good view over 5a and its surroundings.

So,   why couldn't the PJ have taken a sample of the cigarette butts?     Then if they had a suspect they could check the DNA.

A good point Lace.  I am unaware of any tests being carried out but I could be wrong?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Redblossom

« Reply #215 on: August 09, 2013, 04:10:51 PM »
A good point Lace.  I am unaware of any tests being carried out but I could be wrong?

For the umpteenth TIME

the witness DID NOT TELL ANYONE UNTIL SEPTEMBER 07 there were any BUTTS there, in May 07, LOL

I think the cleaners got  in before HIM

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #216 on: August 09, 2013, 04:36:01 PM »
For the umpteenth TIME

the witness DID NOT TELL ANYONE UNTIL SEPTEMBER 07 there were any BUTTS there, in May 07, LOL

Thanks Red...you are redeemed for today.  @)(++(*

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline sadie

« Reply #217 on: August 09, 2013, 05:55:56 PM »
For the umpteenth TIME

Excuse me, but they should have bludy well found them.  So close at only 12 metres away and such an obvious vantage/ look out point.  Neglectful policing. 

Obviously they didn't even look cos by the next morning, their leader, Amaral, had already decided that Kate and Gerry had dunit.  He said so in his book.

I feel sorry for the ordinary cop in Lagos /Portimao, to have such a bigotted leader directing them.  The ordinary cop worked really hard and is to be commended, but was let down by their boss.

Still they let Amaral know what they thought of him the day he had to leave/retired.  Not one of them gave him a traditional send off.  His wife recorded that in a letter.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #218 on: August 09, 2013, 06:20:39 PM »
As I say it simply depends on which media sources (or none) that you choose to trust and believe. I have provided a whole range of links to media which make the claim that the inquiry had ended. I might add that the Telegraph has a different slant in that they proclaim that the review had been upgraded into an investigation of the potential persons of interest.

"You pays your money and you takes your pick". Personally I find it hard to believe that SY are now conducting both the investigation and a review at the same time. But that is just my take on the matter. There is evidence of both options but no proof either way.

My post from another thread :

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/10161774/Madeleine-McCann-David-Cameron-welcomes-new-Scotland-Yard-inquiry.html
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline sadie

« Reply #219 on: August 09, 2013, 10:21:33 PM »

What the hell has this got to do with anything that has been talked about Faith?  Changing the subject are you ?  Too close to the truth, was I ?

Faithlilly

Quote from: gilet on Today at 01:00:06 PM
As I say it simply depends on which media sources (or none) that you choose to trust and believe. I have provided a whole range of links to media which make the claim that the inquiry had ended. I might add that the Telegraph has a different slant in that they proclaim that the review had been upgraded into an investigation of the potential persons of interest.

"You pays your money and you takes your pick". Personally I find it hard to believe that SY are now conducting both the investigation and a review at the same time. But that is just my take on the matter. There is evidence of both options but no proof either way.

My post from another thread :

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/10161774/Madeleine-McCann-David-Cameron-welcomes-new-Scotland-Yard-inquiry.html

As I said, before the interruption:

About the fag ends on the balcony featured in sadies theory .... and overlooking the side gate to 5A in Mackenzies statement.

This is :

A balcony with a part in shadow, so had dark patches.

A balcony that had a view of almost everything important from a watchers perspective

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #220 on: August 09, 2013, 11:21:55 PM »
What the hell has this got to do with anything that has been talked about Faith?  Changing the subject are you ?  Too close to the truth, was I ?

Faithlilly

As I said, before the interruption:

About the fag ends on the balcony featured in sadies theory .... and overlooking the side gate to 5A in Mackenzies statement.

This is :

A balcony with a part in shadow, so had dark patches.

There is not one scintilla of proof there was a watcher !
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline sadie

« Reply #221 on: August 10, 2013, 12:34:51 AM »
ETA: 06.10.2013.   PLEASE NOTE. 
I have come into this thread just from googling the words "sadies theory".  To my utter astonishment instead of bringing the reader to "sadies theory" , it actually comes in at a point after the theory is written and where "sadies theory" is being trashed, rather than the theory itself.    It comes in at page 16 out of 18 and ignores all the previous pages, where the theory is.   Now why would that happen?   >@@(*&)
There has to be a reason.

May I suggest that anyone who is interested in my theory, click on page 1 and actually read the theory, instead of the part trashing it.  I am quite happy for you to read that as well.
BUT That should be after reading the actual theory, if you dont mind

Cheers, sadie

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There is not one scintilla of proof there was a watcher !

Deary me !

I seem to have touched a raw spot !

Sadies theory, whilst a plausible one, is just a theory

BUT those fag ends were on

a balcony overlooking 5A and

only 12 metres from the gate

The PJ should have looked carefully there. 

Amaral of course, had decided within hours of the abduction that the Mccanns had dunit ... so no reason to look perhaps. 

I feel sorry for the PJ officers in general; they worked so hard, but were looking for the wrong things per Amarals command

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #222 on: August 11, 2013, 01:02:37 AM »
Deary me !

I seem to have touched a raw spot !

Sadies theory, whilst a plausible one, is just a theory

BUT those fag ends were on

a balcony overlooking 5A and

only 12 metres from the gate

The PJ should have looked carefully there. 

Amaral of course, had decided within hours of the abduction that the Mccanns had dunit ... so no reason to look perhaps. 

I feel sorry for the PJ officers in general; they worked so hard, but were looking for the wrong things per Amarals command

You've not touched a raw nerve sadie, just exceeded my boredom threshold.

Offline sadie

« Reply #223 on: August 12, 2013, 12:00:39 AM »
Not worried about your boredom threshold

Only worried about trying to find the truth

Luv ya faith  @)(++(*

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #224 on: August 12, 2013, 12:30:47 PM »
Not worried about your boredom threshold

Only worried about trying to find the truth

Luv ya faith  @)(++(*

That's lovely sadie. I just pity you.