Author Topic: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.  (Read 167328 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Sadie's theory, the watcher and a getaway car.
« Reply #240 on: August 17, 2013, 05:27:33 PM »
All IYO of course but besides how would the abductor know the PJ weren't world experts in DNA, he certainly wouldn't have the hindsight we do. Surely if the planning had been so professional the abductor employed to carry it out would have been too ? Leaving any evidence that links you to the crime doesn't sound very professional to me.
Of course it is OMO faith.  It is only a theory, but all the pieces fit .... and there are quite a numnber of these pieces now.

I have never made out that it is definitely FACT, but it seems to be a jigsaw coming together rather nicely.

Everything I do, Faith, I hone and adjust according to new facts.

Like I did in the early stages if you remember, swopping Gerry and Jez  to the other side of the road, when it became apparent that Gerry had remenbered the position of their chat incorrectly.

I am after the truth Faith.  It's not about scoring points in a discussion, but about trying to work out exactly what happened 8((()*/

If you can find anything to add please tell me ?{)(**

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #241 on: August 17, 2013, 06:10:02 PM »
Of course it is OMO faith.  It is only a theory, but all the pieces fit .... and there are quite a numnber of these pieces now.

I have never made out that it is definitely FACT, but it seems to be a jigsaw coming together rather nicely.

Everything I do, Faith, I hone and adjust according to new facts.

Like I did in the early stages if you remember, swopping Gerry and Jez  to the other side of the road, when it became apparent that Gerry had remenbered the position of their chat incorrectly.

I am after the truth Faith.  It's not about scoring points in a discussion, but about trying to work out exactly what happened 8((()*/

If you can find anything to add please tell me ?{)(**

You are trying to fit round pegs into square holes sadie, with the help of some rather biased speculation and just a smattering of wishful thinking.

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline sadie

« Reply #242 on: August 17, 2013, 09:54:57 PM »
You are trying to fit round pegs into square holes sadie, with the help of some rather biased speculation and just a smattering of wishful thinking.

Well thinking about it, faith, you are a bit of a round peg in a square hole, but with all your recent help, I was hopeful that you had changed your mind.

It was you that discovered that Gerry was on the opposite side of the road when talking to Jez, wasn't it?

That was soooo hepful.  I am very grateful

cheers.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #243 on: August 17, 2013, 11:00:46 PM »
Well thinking about it, faith, you are a bit of a round peg in a square hole, but with all your recent help, I was hopeful that you had changed your mind.

It was you that discovered that Gerry was on the opposite side of the road when talking to Jez, wasn't it?

That was soooo hepful.  I am very grateful

cheers.

My pleasure sadie.

All that work Gerry did, up to and including damaging the credibly of his own witness, and  he couldn't even convince the diehard supporters like you that he crossed to talk to Jez  @)(++(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline sadie

« Reply #244 on: August 17, 2013, 11:21:02 PM »
My pleasure sadie.

All that work Gerry did, up to and including damaging the credibly of his own witness, and  he couldn't even convince the diehard supporters like you that he crossed to talk to Jez  @)(++(*
I think you are being very hard there Faith.

There was no reason, that I can see, for him to contrive anything about being across the road.

His mind was in such a disjointed state, in a whirl, after every thing so disasterous had happened.  Put yourself in his place.  I've been there (not as bad as Gerry and kates place, thank Gawd) and I know what it did to my mind.  I couldn't remember anything properly for weeks / months fterwards.  My mind was kind of fragmented and jerky.

Like Picassos Guernicia.  Have you seen it?  Overwhelmingly magnificent, sad and very thought provoking, but aqll jagged lines.  Its in the Reina Sofia gallery in Madrid.  Do go and see it if you can.  Three lovely Art Galleries in Madrid.

A bit of understanding on your behalf would go down well, instead of all this case hardened stuff.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #245 on: August 18, 2013, 12:16:39 AM »
I think you are being very hard there Faith.

There was no reason, that I can see, for him to contrive anything about being across the road.

His mind was in such a disjointed state, in a whirl, after every thing so disasterous had happened.  Put yourself in his place.  I've been there (not as bad as Gerry and kates place, thank Gawd) and I know what it did to my mind.  I couldn't remember anything properly for weeks / months fterwards.  My mind was kind of fragmented and jerky.

Like Picassos Guernicia.  Have you seen it?  Overwhelmingly magnificent, sad and very thought provoking, but aqll jagged lines.  Its in the Reina Sofia gallery in Madrid.  Do go and see it if you can.  Three lovely Art Galleries in Madrid.

A bit of understanding on your behalf would go down well, instead of all this case hardened stuff.

So why didn't Gerry simply admit that he was,indeed,  probably wrong ? Why undermine the credibility of the only witness who may have seen the abduction ?

The reason, Gerry knew that it was impossible for him to be on the apartment side of the road and for Tanner to pass by without being seen. Gerry knew it and Rebelo knew it too, that's why he asked for a reconstruction and why, I assume, they encouraged their friends not to go.

Offline sadie

« Reply #246 on: August 18, 2013, 12:48:35 AM »

So why didn't Gerry simply admit that he was,indeed,  probably wrong ? Why undermine the credibility of the only witness who may have seen the abduction ?

The reason, Gerry knew that it was impossible for him to be on the apartment side of the road and for Tanner to pass by without being seen. Gerry knew it and Rebelo knew it too, that's why he asked for a reconstruction and why, I assume, they encouraged their friends not to go.
Of course it wasn't impossible.  loads of room at that alleyway entrance.  try looking at G Earth and measuring the distance yourself.

Gerry is a leader and very sure that he is correct.  At times he is not right, as i found out when i met him.  However, he has been magnificent in the way that he has supported kate and his family thru this dreadful trauma ... and generally I cannot fault the way that he has spearheaded this campaign to try and find Madeleine.  He has been ably helped in this by Kate and many others

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #247 on: August 18, 2013, 12:59:15 AM »
Of course it wasn't impossible.  loads of room at that alleyway entrance.  try looking at G Earth and measuring the distance yourself.

Gerry is a leader and very sure that he is correct.  At times he is not right, as i found out when i met him.  However, he has been magnificent in the way that he has supported kate and his family thru this dreadful trauma ... and generally I cannot fault the way that he has spearheaded this campaign to try and find Madeleine.  He has been ably helped in this by Kate and many others

But he was not at the alleyway entrance as both Tanner and Jez confirmed.

' At times he's not right, as I found out when I met him'. Guess he said he was on the apartment side then too ?   @)(++(*

Offline sadie

« Reply #248 on: August 18, 2013, 03:58:04 AM »
But he was not at the alleyway entrance as both Tanner and Jez confirmed.

But he WAS by that alleyway.  You have seen the Cutting Edge video.  Why are you wumming and changing the facts?

You have seen and taken part in the discussions which proved that Jezes map was correct.

You read the extracts from Jezes statement and you saw his map and you saw the video.  Three things.  Why are you not being truthful, Faith?

Why is it so important to you that my theory could not be correct?  There has to be a reason.  There always is.

What is it to you?  Do you have some sort of Agenda?

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #249 on: August 18, 2013, 11:23:03 PM »
Question:  SIGNALS

Hello again, Sadie,

Can you tell me how the different members of the group signal to each other during the operation?

Offline sadie

« Reply #250 on: August 18, 2013, 11:28:27 PM »

Hello again, Sadie,

Can you tell me how the different members of the group signal to each other during the operation?
It's there in the theory Sherlock.  You could try reading it again.   8(0(*

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #251 on: August 19, 2013, 01:14:29 AM »
It's there in the theory Sherlock.  You could try reading it again.   8(0(*

OK, homework time it is...

Offline sadie

« Reply #252 on: April 21, 2014, 03:36:15 PM »

Hello again, Sadie,

The watcher signalled to tannerman or his assistant by torch or cigarette lighter .  Just a quick flicker on  then off.

They were almost immediately across the steet from each other when tannerman (bundleman) was near the front door.

ETA:  . Well at about 45* to each other and about 15 -16 yards apart.  They were elevated so could have signalled without anyone in the street seeing.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #253 on: April 21, 2014, 03:38:06 PM »
The watcher signalled to tannerman or his assistant by torch or cigarette lighter .  Just a quick flicker on  then off.

They were almost immediately across the steet from each other when tannerman (bundleman) was near the front door.

They could have been using phones, bluetooth ear pieces perhaps.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline sadie

« Reply #254 on: April 21, 2014, 03:45:15 PM »
They could have been using phones, bluetooth ear pieces perhaps.
Yep, they could have.  But to escape detection by the police mapping mobiles, it would have been safer to flicker a light imo.