Author Topic: What gives us the right to judge the McCanns and find them wanting?  (Read 65593 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: What gives us the right to judge the McCanns and find them wanting?
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2020, 07:24:01 PM »
The fact that I had to put up with blanket media coverage, about them & their daughter, being rammed down my throat every day of the week.

An interesting point. Our attention was demanded, so it's no wonder people formed opinions.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2020, 07:24:46 PM »
The fact that I had to put up with blanket media coverage, about them & their daughter, being rammed down my throat every day of the week.
You didn’t have to put up with it, no one forced you to watch or read news stories about it.  The fact that you’re still commenting on the case 13 years later leads me to believe you were an active and willing participant in media stories about it. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2020, 07:25:38 PM »
An interesting point. Our attention was demanded, so it's no wonder people formed opinions.
When people post on this forum they demand attention by sharing their views, so does that not give us a right to judge them and find them wanting?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Anthro

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2020, 07:28:37 PM »
Because my tax is paying to search for their daughter.
If I may - if it was your daughter, what would your sentiment be?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2020, 07:29:20 PM »

its not unusuul for a group to get things completely wrong. We have it now with Corona avirus. The net unfortunately does not discriminate and allows fools to spread their messages...and fools believe them

Offline Anthro

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2020, 07:30:09 PM »

When I try to post some things on this forum, I am seriously obstructed, such as the banner comes up saying [see number 2 of the list]

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:Your session timed out while posting.

[color=]Please try to re-submit your message.
[/color]
Me too, Sadie. I was logged out today, not by any action of mine.

I have noticed exactly the same.  Our side is censored and not allowed to say certain things for some reason.   

... 1)  I get mysteriously logged out if I try

... or 2)  the post will not post, with a sign coming up that I am timed out, even one sentence posts

... or, 3)  my post mysteriously vanishes

... or, 4)  I automatically get , without my say-so, moved to another thread

... or, or, or ......

John, some radical alterations are called for, because everyone is going to leave if this imbalance carries on.   And some are not allowed to post, hinder free, as others are.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2020, 07:34:05 PM »
of course it is...according to you...your opinion is worth it because you pay tax...so those who pay the most tax should have more say...and thick people in low paying jobs should have no say. I dont agree with that...but its your idea
President Trump should be silent then as he paid very little tax.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2020, 07:38:20 PM »
President Trump should be silent then as he paid very little tax.

is that what you think....its spams idea ...not mine

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2020, 07:38:26 PM »
If I may - if it was your daughter, what would your sentiment be?

If I was a shit enough parent that your tax dollar paid to search for my child, I'd think you'd have every right to call me a shit parent.

But I'm not, & the McCanns are.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2020, 07:40:43 PM »
V.S.

When I try to post some things on this forum, I am seriously obstructed, such as the banner comes up saying [see number 2 of the list]

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:Your session timed out while posting.

Please try to re-submit your message.
[/b]

I have noticed exactly the same, V.S..  Our side is censored and not allowed to say certain things for some reason.   

... 1)  I get mysteriously logged out if I try

... or 2)  the post will not post, with a sign coming up that I am timed out, even one sentence posts

... or, 3)  my post mysteriously vanishes

... or, 4)  I automatically get , without my say-so, moved to another thread

... or, or, or ......

John, some radical alterations are called for, because everyone is going to leave if this imbalance carries on.   And some are not allowed to post, hinder free, as others are.

We all get that message when we take too long to post something.   Just hit the "circulating arrow next to the URL (top left of the screen) that fixes it.

"The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:Your session timed out while posting.

Please try to re-submit your message."

Just hit the "circulating arrow next to the URL (top left of the screen) re-submit button, that fixes it.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2020, 07:45:19 PM »
Anthro
Me too, Sadie. I was logged out today, not by any action of mine.

I have noticed exactly the same.  Our side is censored and not allowed to say certain things for some reason.

Sorry that you are suffering the same fate Anthro.  I wonder how many more posters on our side suffer the same ftreatment?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2020, 07:47:05 PM »

If I was a shit enough parent that your tax dollar paid to search for my child, I'd think you'd have every right to call me a shit parent.

i think you are  a shit citizen...spreading hatred attitude...which is responsible for  al ot of societies ills

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2020, 07:47:27 PM »
Anthro   

Sorry that you are suffering the same fate Anthro.  I wonder how many more posters on our side suffer the same ftreatment?
Moderation

Offline Anthro

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2020, 07:56:59 PM »

From my perspective: South Africa has 56 million citizens of whom only 6 million are taxpayers and which we are part of. I would 100% prefer my tax contribution be utilised to search for a missing child, than squandering by corrupt individuals. As to you claiming the McCanns are ‘shit’ parents, take a look at their two other children. My opinion.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2020, 08:00:36 PM »
From my perspective: South Africa has 56 million citizens of whom only 6 million are taxpayers and which we are part of. I would 100% prefer my tax contribution be utilised to search for a missing child, than squandering by corrupt individuals. As to you claiming the McCanns are ‘shit’ parents, take a look at their two other children. My opinion.
Won't be allowed to happen on this forum.
Moderation