Author Topic: German court rules prosecutor no jurisdiction in Madeleine McCann case.  (Read 14084 times)

Offline G-Unit

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

If CB finds what Wolters says so offensive...why doesn't he sue for defamation

Offline Eleanor

Brueckner's Lawyers think he doesn't have even half a chance?

Offline Wonderfulspam

Because he HAS confessed to murdering Maddie. Therefore Wolters has defence in truth. But if you're still thinking Brueckner really is the murderer & that Wolters will prove as much some day, well, it shouldn't be much longer now.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

Because interfering with someone's right to a fair trial is more serious than damaging someone's reputation imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Wonderfulspam

Yep. I reckon Brueckner's main concern right now will be trying to wriggle himself out of the charges for the crimes he actually has committed, rather than pursuing any civil actions. But I'm not very optimistic about his chances.

Offline Mr Gray

Because interfering with someone's right to a fair trial is more serious than damaging someone's reputation imo.

You underestimate  Wolters. He has adifficult job to do. CB is under pressureand if hes innocent i dont see a proble with a defamation case. if hes guilty he wouldnt dare. Wolters has answerred the fair trial question so hes comfortable with what hes doing

Offline Wonderfulspam

You underestimate  Wolters. He has adifficult job to do. CB is under pressureand if hes innocent i dont see a proble with a defamation case. if hes guilty he wouldnt dare. Wolters has answerred the fair trial question so hes comfortable with what hes doing

Brueckner isn't suing Wolters, & that must be because he really did murder Maddie. I see your point, yes.  That's me sold. Now there's no reason whatsoever not to believe Wolters. For shame that I ever doubted him.

Offline G-Unit

How do you think Wolters has answered the fair trial question?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Wonderfulspam

Because there isn't going to be any trial?

Offline Mr Gray

I don't think anything... Wolters was asked if CB could get a fair trial.when Wolters has claimed he believes he's 100% guilty..Wolters replied he was confident he would

Offline Brietta

Do excuse me for permitting myself a wry smile on reading that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

Do excuse me for permitting myself a wry smile on reading that.

I nearly died laughing.

Offline G-Unit

I don't think anything... Wolters was asked if CB could get a fair trial.when Wolters has claimed he believes he's 100% guilty..Wolters replied he was confident he would

When and to whom?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

When and to whom?
Do you mean you don't know