Author Topic: Who Confessed to the Murder?  (Read 63862 times)

Offline Bullseye

Re: Who Confessed to the Murder?
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2019, 02:41:42 PM »
Why would the Jeremy Bamber forum not approve me as a member do you know?

I signed upto both this site and the bamber site around the same time, I’m sure I received an email to confirm my account here was set up and active but I received nothing for the bamber site, I tried logging in with the ID and password I’d used and it let me in ok.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2019, 03:44:04 PM »
Re the Bamber forum - The cracks are well and truly showing between Sandra, Nugnug and Gordo

In response to Sandra here http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452103.html#msg452103

Gordo30 posted:
“It doesn’t look out of place though, Jodi might have wanted a different form of relationship with her sister, friends and closeness to the point where she wanted to be more like her. She may have looked up to her sister and didn’t want to let her sister know there were problems

Nugnug posted the following at 1.44pm and edited it at 1.50pm
Re: The murder of 14 year-old schoolgirl Jodi Jones near Edinburgh on 30 June 2003
« Reply #4473 on: Today at 01:44 PM »
“what does not add p to me is she had been self harming rom the age of 8 and her mum seems to have only found out about it recently.

im men of somone in the same house as you was cuting themselves even if they did try and hide wouldent you notice at some time.
« Last Edit: Today at 01:50 PM by nugnug »

The above post have since been deleted but not for another couple of hours or so

Sandra replies:
I've never heard that she was claimed to have been self-harming from the age of 8 - that would have been round about the age she was when her dad died. I know she struggled for her first two years at high school - I always assumed the self-harm began in that period.
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452139.html#msg452139

Nugnug then tries to squirm out of what he’s written by deceptively posting the following:
oh soory missread the link i will delete that post.

i wonder hy he was reading her dairy was it just nosey or did he want to know somthing i doubt if she would of left it lying around so he must of looked for it.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452140.html#msg452140

Here’s the links he’s referring to http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4195169.stm

How could he possibly have misread anything about an 8 year old [Name removed]?

And note how he attempts to discredit on the Anniversary of [Name removed]’s murder  *&^^&

Speaking of yesterday’s anniversary

Sandra Lean
@SandraLean5
·
Jun 19
Replying to
@Julza40
 and
@jamesenglish0
We're hoping so, Julie-Anne. A new organisation "Long Road to Justice" is being launched on June 30th to try to push for a full case review for this case (and others).

https://mobile.twitter.com/Julza40/status/1141069216050765824
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2019, 12:45:03 PM »
I would be mindful that Sandra Lean is crafty.

She says here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqQ7lnucUMI @ approx 39.12 (and listen to the inflection in her voice)

For what we’ve been allowed access to I would say there’s no doubt that Luke did not do this

But there’s always gonna be, at the back of your mind, what if they got this.. They would have used it - clearly...

She may sound convincing to some people but most certainly not to me.

And watch her face when she says, “they would have used it - clearly.

Would they? Do you think she’s being deceptive?

I’d have another listen to what Sandra Lean says about “stocky man” if I were you.

“Stocky man”

Was a matter of public record at least 17 days after the murder

Thursday 17 July 2003
DETECTIVES hunting the killer of Jodi Jones yesterday appealed for information about a young man dressed in dark clothes who was seen following the schoolgirl on the night she was murdered.
Two witnesses have called the murder incident room in Dalkeith, Midlothian, to report seeing the youth walking behind Jodi on the approach to the path where her body was found 16 days ago.
One of them claimed they saw the same man again a week later, on the evening that police staged a reconstruction of Jodi’s last known movements.
The calls, which are regarded by police as a significant development in their 17-day investigation, came within hours of Jodi’s mother, Judy, making an emotional public appeal for help in catching her daughter’s killer.
It is the first time officers have received a reported sighting of Jodi, 14, after she left her home in Easthouses, near Dalkeith, on the evening of 30 June, heading for a meeting with her boyfriend, Luke Mitchell.
Her body was found shortly before midnight on a track known as Roman Dyke, just a few hundred yards from her front door. She had been stabbed in what police described as a "frenzied" attack and her throat was cut.
Detective Inspector Tom Martin, one of the officers in the case, said: "This is a significant development for the inquiry team. We now have two independent witnesses who have given us good statements about seeing a young woman who is similar in description to Jodi.
"Both witnesses saw the girl walking in Easthouses Road towards the entrance to the Roman Dyke pathway at around 5pm and both also noticed a man walking closely behind the girl.
"Interestingly, one of the witnesses believes he then saw the same man again on Monday 7 July, one week later, the night of the police reconstruction.
"If this is the case, we need to trace this person as a matter of urgency as he may have seen something important on the night that Jodi died."
The man police are keen to trace is described as white, stocky and 5ft 7in to 5ft 10in tall. He had short, tidy brown or ginger hair, perhaps curly or wavy on top.
The witnesses said he appeared to be in his late teens or early 20s and was wearing a dark-coloured sweatshirt top, with maybe a hood, and dark trousers, possibly jogging bottoms. He may also have been carrying a backpack on his shoulder.
A week later, one of the witnesses thinks he saw the same man again in the same area, according to police who believe the person may be local. On that day at 5pm, police staged a reconstruction of Jodi’s last movements, with a policewoman taking the part of Jodi.
According to the male witness, the man was walking in Morris Road at about 6pm on the way to Easthouses Road. He was wearing a denim jacket and carrying a black laptop-style case or holdall.
The witness watched him meet two friends who were of about the same age, probably in their late teens, and saw the friends give each other "high-five" welcoming handshakes before pulling each other into a hug.
One of the young men was on a bicycle and was wearing shorts and the other appeared to be carrying a videotape. Both were wearing dark clothing and the group were standing in Morris Road, just past the Morris Club.
Mr Martin said: "This information is important and it is very helpful that we have two independent witnesses who saw a girl fitting Jodi’s description at a time when we might have expected Jodi to be in that area.
The man seen walking behind this girl could be a crucial witness and was seen again a week later meeting two friends. Who is this man? Do you recognise the description? Could it be you and your friends?
"If you think you know who any of these people may be, please call the police. If you think it may be you but you also think you saw nothing of importance, we still need to talk to you to help us build a complete picture of everyone who was in the area on the night Jodi was murdered."
The witnesses contacted police separately but gave strikingly similar accounts of their sighting of Jodi and the man walking closely behind.
Their calls came within 24 hours of an appeal by Jodi’s relatives for anyone with information that might help the investigation to search their conscience and come forward.
Two of Jodi’s aunts, Agnes Petkevicius and Diane Inkster, attended a press conference to read a statement by Jodi’s mother and speak of the family’s grief over her murder.
Police are still trying to trace a blonde woman with a high ponytail and a miniskirt who was pushing a child in a buggy along Easthouses Road in the direction of Jodi’s house on the evening of the murder.
If the other witness statements are correct, she would have passed Jodi and the man who was following her as she walked along the road.

https://www.scotsman.com/news-2-15012/police-seek-youth-who-trailed-jodi-1-656152

Could the reason Luke Mitchell did not push for disclosure regarding “stocky man” be the same reason Simon Hall didn’t push for disclosure on JamieB and the zenith burglary?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 12:47:45 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2019, 02:07:22 AM »
Sandra Lean
@SandraLean5
You know you're rattling cages when people resort to personal attacks and lies. Gives me a warm glow!!!!
8:06 PM · Jun 3, 2019 · Twitter Web Client

https://mobile.twitter.com/SandraLean5/status/1135623855916158977

She no doubt hopes she’ll get a rise out of people like [Name removed]’s brother so that she can use it against him at some point.

In 2007 she talked about trying to generate some anger https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BSgRnOo2cxI

Is there a pattern emerging?

« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 02:13:13 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2019, 02:29:14 AM »
If the confession is indeed from Jodi’s brother of whom was clearly heavily shielded during the investigation

And rightly so!

Tayside Police forensic scientist Susan Ure spoke about the work carried out comparing bloodstains found at the murder scene and other reference samples, taken from members of her family and Luke Mitchel
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4098795.stm

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2019, 10:15:58 PM »
Who confessed to the murder?

Corrine Mitchell said a “cop” told Sandra. She omitted to add whether or not he/she was a serving “cop.”

JE: And is there any signs of a retrial

CM: We’re hoping so because since he’s been in we’ve had new evidence umm we’ve had a confession and we’ve had a positive ID from someone seen behind Jodi and it’s the same person who confessed and so if the police or the courts can’t see that as a witness then

JE: Has that ever been put forward to the police, the courts

CM: No no no see it’s only come to light in the last few years

JE: So there’s a confession from somebody who actually did it

CM: Yes

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2019, 08:50:07 AM »
Corrine Mitchell said a “cop” told Sandra. She omitted to add whether or not he/she was a serving “cop.”

JE: And is there any signs of a retrial

CM: We’re hoping so because since he’s been in we’ve had new evidence umm we’ve had a confession and we’ve had a positive ID from someone seen behind Jodi and it’s the same person who confessed and so if the police or the courts can’t see that as a witness then

JE: Has that ever been put forward to the police, the courts

CM: No no no see it’s only come to light in the last few years

JE: So there’s a confession from somebody who actually did it

CM: Yes

@ approx 41.00 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6ysPeri0O4

CM: Sandra had a cop come and that’s how we... he gave her the gist about the confession because it was him who actually took the confession

we’ve had a confession and we’ve had a positive ID from someone seen behind Jodi and it’s the same person who confessed
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 08:52:11 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2019, 10:57:37 AM »
@ approx 41.00 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6ysPeri0O4

CM: Sandra had a cop come and that’s how we... he gave her the gist about the confession because it was him who actually took the confession

we’ve had a confession and we’ve had a positive ID from someone seen behind Jodi and it’s the same person who confessed

Sandra leans judgement regarding ANY murder confession should be taken with a pinch of salt

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2021, 08:21:17 PM »
Coolbreeze89 posts here https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=432507

Just thought I would add to this 11 years later - there has been new developments.Someone has confessed to the murder, and it was the same person who was seen following closely behind her before she disappeared onto Roan’s Dyke Path.The source of this can be found in a podcast on YouTube with James English involving Luke’s mother Corrine. I always knew he was innocent. There wasn’t even as much as a dog hair on her body from Mitchell. Someone has been roaming our streets for the best part of 16 years, whilst Luke has been banged up.I reckon she was followed by so-called confession man, intercepted by [Name removed] and [Name removed] along the path who were also ‘in on it’, and either coaxed or coerced through the V-break in the wall. In my opinion, at least two or three, if not more, people were involved. I also don’t buy condom mans story either, therefore would also consider him as a key suspect.Nonetheless, the case has moved on a lot since its early days. The majority of the anomalies can actually be found in Dr Sandra Leans book Innocents Betrayed. A lot of people don’t buy her, but I do. Why would anyone spend the best part of 15 years investigating and analysing a case like this, to then pursue a PhD in criminology if she didn’t have any belief that he was innocent. A lot of people who knew Luke when he was in Polmont Young Offenders Institution said from the very beginning that he was innocent.

and here https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5987206

”Short Summary

In the summer of 2003, 14-year-old Jodi Jones was found deceased behind a wall in Dalkeith, Edinburgh, by her boyfriend Luke Mitchell’s dog. The body was approximately 13m from a V-break opening in the wall where the stones had deteriorated. The discovery of the body by the dog was agreed at the time by everyone including Jodi’s family, until it came to trial when they changed their statements to incriminate Luke to suggest that he knew where the body was already. This ‘guilty knowledge’ was one of the prosecutions main pieces of “evidence” to convict, suggesting Luke knew it was here as he killed her.

From the discovery of the body, the only suspect who was ever officially investigated and charged with murder was her boyfriend Luke, despite numerous contradictory witness statements and no forensic evidence of him on Jodi, or visa versa. Over 15 years later, Luke is still incarcerated in HMP Shotts, Scotland. He is due to turn 31 this year and has created more memories in prison than he has outside.

Overall, the police investigation from the outset was flawed; other people were witnessed at the murder scene, such as John [Name removed] (Jodis cousin), Gordon [Name removed] (Jodis second cousin), a local cyclist passing named Leonard Kelly who heard strangling sounds from across the wall, Steven Kelly (Jodis sisters fiancé), and a mystery man following Jodi onto the path.

Additionally, numerous items of DNA were recovered from the body, none of which was EVER identified as being from Luke. A moped used by [Name removed] and [Name removed] was also discovered to have been seen leaning against the V-break in the wall at the estimated time of the murder, and they were unable to explain why they were there. They were let free without any further enquiry as Mitchell was already firmly in the frame, and had even lied to police as to when they were there.

The case, in my opinion, was ‘trial-by-media’ and absolutely stinks of a miscarriage of justice. Luke wasn’t there at all. The witness statements could not accurately account for him being there, whilst also accounting for him having time to come home, dispose of incriminating evidence, and go back out again. On the other hand, a mystery man was seen by a witness following closely behind Jodi as she entered one end of the path closest to her house.

Recently, a shocking revelation has since emerged about this man - he admitted it was him behind Jodi, and has confessed to the murder. A senior Police official took the confession from this person and has since informed both Luke Mitchell’s mother, Corrine, and Luke’s Power of Attorney, Dr Sandra Lean (criminologist). This person was witnessed at the time, but has only in the past few years admitted to the murder.

The theory I have is this: mystery man followed Jodi down the path as he knew that’s where she was going (indicating he knew her very well) and was subsequently intercepted by [Name removed] and [Name removed], which occurred through a pre-planned arrangement. Jodi was then either manipulated to climb through the V-break in the wall, or she was forced through. She was then murdered by mystery man, whilst [Name removed] and [Name removed] acted as not only key witnesses, but accomplices.

Corrine and Sandra also hold the theory that the moped and other incriminating evidence was disposed of in a scrapyard following this, as [Name removed] and [Name removed] were simply there to help. It wouldn’t have been difficult for [Name removed] and [Name removed] to get to the locus either, as their house in Reed Drive along The Beeches was directly behind this area.

Overall, Luke was nowhere near the scene at the time of the murder. We now have a solid confession, albeit over 15 years later. We have witness statements who heard strangling sounds from behind the wall. We have witness statements who seen the moped owned by either [Name removed] or [Name removed] learning against the wall, with no sign of anyone. We also, in addition to this, have DNA from multiple other males on the body - none of this was Luke’s.

Does anyone have any other theories?

Names mentioned above, revelations and details of this post can be found in Corrine Mitchell’s interview with James English on YouTube, and also in Sandra’s new book Innocents Betrayed.

Until mystery man confessed, I had my theory that it could have been Jodi’s sisters fiancé, Steven Kelly, who followed her. His sperm was positively identified on the body too, which is absolutely bizarre to say the least given Jodi and her sister stayed in different homes. Nonetheless, I’ve replaced Kelly with mystery man now due to the confession.

Again to recap - mystery man follows Jodi, who is then intercepted by the two on the moped. Jodi is murdered. Body is left to rot, while evidence is destroyed. Family cover their tracks. Luke is blamed for murder.

Jodi was basically ambushed by at least three assailants who were all known to her.

What do you think? Who is this mystery man who has confessed? Does anyone have any inside insight into this case?

Look forward to your input...

Whoever posted the above did so around a year ago

I can’t find the exact date on the board here https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5987206

Sandra Lean stated she had contacted her publishers to have ‘No Smoke’ withdrawn over a year ago http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9986.msg456199.html#msg456199

But the person who has made the above claim has included the name which we now know Sandra Lean lied about in ‘No Smoke’

Sandra’s book ‘No Smoke’ appears to still be on sale

Shouldn’t she be contacting all those who are selling her book - like for example Amazon - in writing to request they stop selling the book with immediate effect?

And shouldn’t she have done this at the time it was brought to her attention!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 08:44:43 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2021, 05:49:06 PM »
Yet here http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452085.html#msg452085 gordo30 states:

Ok just the 20 on one person( I would t call them suspects)
1. Mental health problems treated by many different drugs exacerbated by the use of recreational drugs
2. Long time dealer of drugs.
3. Long history of violence
4. Use of knives
5. No alibi at at least 1 point that night
6. Never took part in the search for his sibling
7. Plans for that night we’re changed
8. Was seen following Jodi not long after she left the house.
9. Was one of the last people to see the victim alive
10. Would certainly know the area of the murder
11. Was never questioned by the police
12. Was there a danger to Jodi through his dealing with drugs?
13. Were told he never left the house for a long time although he had been out that weekend and was also that day
14. Missed appointment to see psychologist that day.
15. After the murder appeared withdrawn again possibly due to drugs
16. Threatening behaviour afterwards

Ok just the 16 points but many of these were applied circumstantially to Luke and quite a few of these points could be elaborated with more than one example. In all that I still could make up more to fit a circumstantial case. I don’t see the point as this looks like I’m claiming he committed  the murder and that would be wrong because I don’t believe he committed the murder

The above can be found here http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9986.msg452085.html#msg452085

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2021, 06:40:52 PM »
In June 2019 Sandra Lean stated the following here http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9986.msg451935.html#msg451935

When someone is convicted of a serious crime (and sentenced to life imprisonment) it's supposed to be on the basis of proven guilt, beyond reasonable doubt. Let's see what reasonable doubt exists in this case.

(1) DNA from semen on the victim's t-shirt from another man who had no alibi for 12 days. The prosecution explains other semen deposits on the t-shirt and bra as possibly carried there by "rain water diffusion" or "washing machine diffusion". This guy is part of a group who insist on a double check of the path, having gone directly there with no definable reason for doing so. His first words to the police when they arrived were "I suppose you've been to my house first?" He later explained this away as "humour" - minutes after finding his girlfriend's sister's body. He tells police in the 999 call they "phoned the police an hour ago" - much earlier than they actually did call the police and, coincidentally, at the exact time of a mysterious call reporting Jodi missing before she was missing. Admitted experiencing "anger issues". Never considered a suspect.

(2) A man suffering serious psychosis whose medication wasn't working because he was also using recreational drugs. Regular appointment with psychiatrist was cancelled that day apparently because he "wanted to keep smoking cannabis." Was kept away from police attention for the first 9 days of the investigation by others. Alibi from only one person is contradicted by others claimed to have been with him leaving his alibi dependent on just one person whose stories continually change. History of violent outbursts, including attacks with bladed instruments, increasing in the run up to the murder. Direct access to the victim, said to have been at home at the claimed time of the murder but identified by a witness outside of his house, close to the victim. Never considered a suspect.

(3) 2 boys on a moped, whose bike was propped against the wall at the V break, at the precise time the police claimed Jodi was being murdered. They couldn't say where they were or what they were doing. Took 5 days to make themselves known to police following a public appeal for them to come forward. Lied about the time they were on the path (removing themselves for the exact time of the murder, even though it would be several days later before police publicly released the believed time of the murder). One said they didn't come forward because Jodi's Gran told them not to. One cut off his own hair immediately after the murder. Supplied Jodi with cannabis. Was allowed to continue selling cannabis to Luke (who would later also be charged with drug offences). Known to carry knives. One was facing a charge for a serious violent attack on another female at the time of Luke's trial - gave evidence against Luke. Never suspects.

(4) A man masturbated into a condom which was dropped 20 yards from the body on the night of the murder. He wasn't traced for three years. When he was, the distance he said he went down behind the wall meant he would have to have seen the body (but said he didn't). He said that when he heard the following morning that a girl had been found murdered behind the wall, he went out onto Lady path and masturbated behind a tree (within the police cordon). Three arrests for violent attacks by the time he was identified. Never considered a suspect.

(5) After the murder, in 2006, a man driving along a main road spotted a girl walking on a country path in woodland. He swerved into a layby and followed the girl, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her down an embankment, beating her severely and raping her. He had a knife, but the girl managed to struggle free and escape. It was later discovered he was near Roan's Dyke path on the afternoon Jodi was murdered. Never considered a suspect. And to this day, people say there have never been any similar attacks in the area since Luke was convicted!

I could go on. Beyond reasonable doubt means ensuring anyone else who could have been responsible is ruled out on solid, factual evidence. That didn't happen. Four of the people mentioned above knew Jodi well (and she them). All of them lied at some point during the investigation (or others lied for them).

So there you have it. Without naming a single name or pointing a single finger, can anyone reading this factual information seriously claim Luke Mitchell was convicted "beyond reasonable doubt"?

I suspect the above are the 5 who will be referred to in the forthcoming firecracker film production produced by Stephen Bennett

Robert Greens who Sandra Lean refers to above (5) is also mentioned by her here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uK7OVE_5L7Y&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 06:49:49 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2021, 07:47:35 PM »
Re the Bamber forum - The cracks are well and truly showing between Sandra, Nugnug and Gordo

In response to Sandra here http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452103.html#msg452103

Gordo30 posted:
“It doesn’t look out of place though, Jodi might have wanted a different form of relationship with her sister, friends and closeness to the point where she wanted to be more like her. She may have looked up to her sister and didn’t want to let her sister know there were problems

Nugnug posted the following at 1.44pm and edited it at 1.50pm
Re: The murder of 14 year-old schoolgirl Jodi Jones near Edinburgh on 30 June 2003
« Reply #4473 on: Today at 01:44 PM »
“what does not add p to me is she had been self harming rom the age of 8 and her mum seems to have only found out about it recently.

im men of somone in the same house as you was cuting themselves even if they did try and hide wouldent you notice at some time.
« Last Edit: Today at 01:50 PM by nugnug »

The above post have since been deleted but not for another couple of hours or so

Sandra replies:
I've never heard that she was claimed to have been self-harming from the age of 8 - that would have been round about the age she was when her dad died. I know she struggled for her first two years at high school - I always assumed the self-harm began in that period.
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452139.html#msg452139

Nugnug then tries to squirm out of what he’s written by deceptively posting the following:
oh soory missread the link i will delete that post.

i wonder hy he was reading her dairy was it just nosey or did he want to know somthing i doubt if she would of left it lying around so he must of looked for it.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452140.html#msg452140

Here’s the links he’s referring to http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4195169.stm

How could he possibly have misread anything about an 8 year old [Name removed]?

And note how he attempts to discredit on the Anniversary of [Name removed]’s murder  *&^^&

When is Jodi’s brother alleged to have seen the diary http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,9986.msg452103.html#msg452103

Sandra Lean states,
In the same statement, Judy said Joseph told her about Jodi writing in her diary that she wanted to move out of the family home and move in with Yvonne Walker, which doesn't really fit with the idyllic, blissful home-life portrayed at trial - Janine moved out three years earlier, also aged 14. Why would two 14 year old daughters both want to leave home at such a young age?

This is so wrong on so many levels
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 07:52:47 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2021, 08:32:50 PM »
Sandra Lean states today,

‘I wanted to address MP Liam Kerr's comment that “Clearly this documentary will only cause more distress to a family who’ve already suffered so much."  Does Mr Kerr consider how unbelievably cruel it is if Jodi's family have been given false closure? Because, if the wrong person has been convicted, that is exactly what has happened - whose responsibility would that be?

I strongly suspect ‘Murder in a small town’ will be a scam like Netflix’s ‘Making a murderer’ turned out to be

How making a murderer tossed truth aside to make entertainment
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_QhMN4nyRs&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1IRBchE8tGHwZyT17ZS1RcRUJAjQrOB_JXWycZefYy_LgqiIZwjkAu3PU

« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 08:42:29 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2021, 09:38:51 PM »
There’s now a ‘was there justice for Jodi and Luke’ Facebook group  *&^^&

Set up by someone who calls herself Sharon sunshiney

Here she is interviewing Sandra Lean https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5W0fnJqhih0
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 09:43:28 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2021, 10:34:30 PM »
There’s now a ‘was there justice for Jodi and Luke’ Facebook group  *&^^&

Set up by someone who calls herself Sharon sunshiney

Here she is interviewing Sandra Lean https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5W0fnJqhih0

So boring listening to Sandra Lean waffling on about the same old crap. You would think she had learned her lesson from the numerous cases she already publicly supported where the guilty later confessed. What an idiot!

Mitchell is as guilty as sin and the evidence proves it.

I don't think we should be promoting any of Sandra Leans fantasies Nicholas!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 10:37:57 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!