Author Topic: What Was The Motive?  (Read 11679 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: What Was The Motive?
« Reply #165 on: May 03, 2021, 03:39:03 PM »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #166 on: May 03, 2021, 04:21:03 PM »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #167 on: May 03, 2021, 04:25:16 PM »
With regard to L M's tattoo I believe J J had a lip piercing which is illegal in Scotland below the age of 16?

No it isn't.

Snip

There is no minimum age of consent in England, Wales and Northern Ireland for piercing. Under-16s in Scotland need parental consent.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-15335707
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #168 on: May 03, 2021, 06:38:41 PM »
But if someone else killed J J because she knew something that the killer didn't want revelaed why the mutilation?  Some of her injuries were inflicted post death albeit the perp may not have realised. 

Its the grotesque nature of the injuires that I find unfathomable?  To my mind the perp(s?) was someone either off their head(s) on drink and/or drugs and/or suffered some sort of mental illness.
this guy was neither.  14 years old and fascinated by serial killers was all

“Hernandez was serving a life sentence for the February 2004 murder of Jaime Gough when they were both 14-year-old students at Southwood Middle School in Palmetto Bay, just outside Miami.
Hernandez had lured Jaime into a handicapped stall before school with a promise to show him something. He then pulled out a knife, stabbed him more than 40 times and slit his throat. He then hid the knife in a secret compartment in his backpack and went to class.
After Jaime's body was found, a teacher noticed blood on Hernandez and notified police. It was discovered that Hernandez had become fascinated with serial killers, studying them online. He had made a list of people he wanted to slay, including Jaime. He was found guilty in 2008 of first-degree murder after a jury rejected his insanity plea”.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #169 on: May 03, 2021, 08:32:50 PM »
No it isn't.

Snip

There is no minimum age of consent in England, Wales and Northern Ireland for piercing. Under-16s in Scotland need parental consent.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-15335707

What was the legislation back in 2003?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #170 on: May 04, 2021, 12:12:56 AM »
What was the legislation back in 2003?
Is your Google broken?

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #171 on: May 04, 2021, 12:47:13 AM »
What is wrong?

Sorry it was to Parky41. I forgot to add the quote.