Author Topic: Questions arising.  (Read 7659 times)

Offline G-Unit

Questions arising.
« on: September 14, 2021, 10:41:45 AM »
i was originally just going to discuss questions which could be put to the McCanns to clarify the events of May 2007, but decided to make the tread more general so other unasked questions could be included.

My first question is for the McCanns, however.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFpmLwS2FEE

You have emphasised that you would not have left your children home alone had you thought it was unsafe. You have then suggested that by unsafe you mean in danger of being abducted. Were you, as doctors, aware of any other risks associated with leaving young children home alone for up to 30 minutes at a time?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

Re: Questions arising.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 11:13:25 AM »
The question arises

• Had you known of the incidence of British holidaymaker's children being sexually assaulted in their beds by an intruder while their parents slept under the same roof - how happy would you have been to book a holiday there
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 11:17:39 AM »
  • Had you known of the preponderance there was of burglaries taking place particularly in holiday apartments - including those which took place in the apartment block you had booked into - would you have booked your holiday there
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 11:22:38 AM »
We know that there is a growing problem with paedophiles making use of the dark net and sometimes congregating in particular places
  • Had you known how popular Praia da Luz was to these low-lives would you have booked a family holiday there?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 11:32:25 AM »
i was originally just going to discuss questions which could be put to the McCanns to clarify the events of May 2007, but decided to make the tread more general so other unasked questions could be included.

You have emphasised that you would not have left your children home alone had you thought it was unsafe. You have then suggested that by unsafe you mean in danger of being abducted. Were you, as doctors, aware of any other risks associated with leaving young children home alone for up to 30 minutes at a time?
What answer to this question could possibly take you closer to establishing what happened to Madeleine in your view?  This question serves only one purpose in my view, and that is as a stick to poke and beat the McCanns with. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2021, 11:32:55 AM »

The problem I think you may have with yet another typically negative thread is that your target isn't a member of this forum and very likely has lots more to do with their time than answering trivia.

There is so much going on in their lives including the very real indication that at long last there is an opportunity that at long last there is a glimmer of hope that what happened to Madeleine McCann is about to be revealed.

It says soooooooooooooooooo much about you that all you can think to question in your posts is not the accomplished burglar, rapist and paedophile criminal but Madeleine's parents.

Oh Dear!!!  Oh Dear!!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2021, 11:38:31 AM »
I'd like to ask Amaral why he lied about Brueckner's appearance and his van in his recent media attempts at deflecting suspicion from the renowned paedo and rapist.  I'd also like to ask Amaral why officers were sent to knock on Brueckner's door and why when he didn't answer they decided he wasn't involved in Madeleine's disappearance.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2021, 11:46:29 AM »
@McCanns

In the daytime you were mostly in the Tapas complex, just as you were in the evenings. Why did you lock your apartment in the daytime but not in the evenings?

Who was prescribed Terfenadine, the anti-histamine which you took with you to Portugal?
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2021, 11:55:07 AM »
The problem I think you may have with yet another typically negative thread is that your target isn't a member of this forum and very likely has lots more to do with their time than answering trivia.

There is so much going on in their lives including the very real indication that at long last there is an opportunity that at long last there is a glimmer of hope that what happened to Madeleine McCann is about to be revealed.

It says soooooooooooooooooo much about you that all you can think to question in your posts is not the accomplished burglar, rapist and paedophile criminal but Madeleine's parents.

Oh Dear!!!  Oh Dear!!!

You ask your questions and I'll ask mine. I won't speculate about your motives, nor about the usefulness of your questions and hopefully you'll return the favour.
Result = happy posting.

Offline jassi

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2021, 12:00:33 PM »
Their answer to each and every question would be 'no comment'   IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2021, 12:06:21 PM »
Their answer to each and every question would be 'no comment'   IMO

To my questions, yes.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2021, 12:09:39 PM »
@McCanns

In the daytime you were mostly in the Tapas complex, just as you were in the evenings. Why did you lock your apartment in the daytime but not in the evenings?

Who was prescribed Terfenadine, the anti-histamine which you took with you to Portugal?

The thing is we have been here so often before that it all tends to become a bit boring.  The forum has discussed  Terfenadine loads of times before.  Just type it into the search engine and it will recall many discusions you have already had on the subject.

Do you think a few years down the line there is anything which can be discovered that you didn't notice at the original time of asking.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2021, 12:14:19 PM »
The thing is we have been here so often before that it all tends to become a bit boring.  The forum has discussed  Terfenadine loads of times before.  Just type it into the search engine and it will recall many discusions you have already had on the subject.

Do you think a few years down the line there is anything which can be discovered that you didn't notice at the original time of asking.

Yes, if the question was answered.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2021, 12:21:41 PM »
You ask your questions and I'll ask mine. I won't speculate about your motives, nor about the usefulness of your questions and hopefully you'll return the favour.

Who do you think is going to answer your @McCanns questions?

I do not require to speculate about your motives which I find transparently clear.  You are the individual addressing questions to individuals who are not members of this forum.

You started a thread to do that.

Why ???  I think that is utterly bizarre but inventive and just a bit dishonest since you seem to be doing nothing but asking rhetorical sceptic shibboleths under this guise.  All of which like 'Terfenadine' have all been discussed on the forum and every other forum one can think of ad nauseam.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2021, 12:22:07 PM »
@McCanns

Who prescribed the Terfenadine and when?

Result = happy posting.