Author Topic: Questions arising.  (Read 7758 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Questions arising.
« Reply #120 on: September 17, 2021, 02:13:53 PM »
And why should I not be open to their evidence,...if you are not your mind is closed. I dont take anything at face value.

Do you beleive the Needhams families statements...they were once suspects too. we only have their word for it that Ben disappeared

Where can I find the Needham's statements?

I'd be interested to read them.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #121 on: September 17, 2021, 02:44:38 PM »
And why should I not be open to their evidence,...if you are not your mind is closed. I dont take anything at face value.

Do you beleive the Needhams families statements...they were once suspects too. we only have their word for it that Ben disappeared

As far as I can follow your thought processes you think you can rely on the parent's evidence being true because they're not suspects. So when they say a window and some shutters were opened by someone other than them you believe that is true. You then use it as evidence of stranger abduction.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3150.msg340871#msg340871

That sounds reasonable unless those who have decided they are not suspects are wrong.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #122 on: September 17, 2021, 02:47:20 PM »
As far as I can follow your thought processes you think you can rely on the parent's evidence being true because they're not suspects. So when they say a window and some shutters were opened by someone other than them you believe that is true. You then use it as evidence of stranger abduction.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3150.msg340871#msg340871

That sounds reasonable unless those who have decided they are not suspects are wrong.
If you had been in charge of this investigation from Day One what course of enquiry would you have pursued and why? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #123 on: September 17, 2021, 03:05:07 PM »
If you had been in charge of this investigation from Day One what course of enquiry would you have pursued and why?

To paraphrase Colin Sutton there's only one way to begin an investigation such as the disappearance of Madeleine McCann;

...a point worthy of reinforcing is that a proper, conclusive and reasoned elimination or implication of Kate and Gerry McCann would have been in everyone's interest, most of all theirs... To eliminate or implicate those closest to the child in this type of case is not only the documented best investigative practice but is common sense.
http://colinsutton.blogspot.com/2017/05/madeleine-mccann-and-operation-grange_9.html

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #124 on: September 17, 2021, 03:10:56 PM »
To paraphrase Colin Sutton there's only one way to begin an investigation such as the disappearance of Madeleine McCann;

...a point worthy of reinforcing is that a proper, conclusive and reasoned elimination or implication of Kate and Gerry McCann would have been in everyone's interest, most of all theirs... To eliminate or implicate those closest to the child in this type of case is not only the documented best investigative practice but is common sense.
http://colinsutton.blogspot.com/2017/05/madeleine-mccann-and-operation-grange_9.html
And do you think that was not done properly by the initial investigation?  Moreover, would you spend weeks, months or years investigating the parents to the exclusion of any other possibility? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #125 on: September 17, 2021, 03:15:09 PM »
If a child disappears from their home shouldn't the police investigate ALL possibilities rather than concentrating on one before moving onto the next?  It's called keeping an open mind and maximises the chances of recovering the child, because they could have been kidnapped by a stranger and be recoverable alive.  So - G-Unit, at what point would you have ruled out stranger abduction if you'd been in charge?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #126 on: September 17, 2021, 03:33:05 PM »

Dear the police, government, whoever.

What is the cut off point in funding missing persons investigations?

Supposing half the people in this country disappeared.

Would the remaining population be expected to fork out 12 million per head of missing person with no result?

Would you be willing to snatch from 12 million children's money boxes just to pay for the search for Maddie?

That's pretty much what you're doing.

Offline jassi

« Reply #127 on: September 17, 2021, 03:42:27 PM »
Grange  will  continue until someone in authority  decides to pull the plug.

As long as money is provided, then Dick will continue the investigation, irrespective of whether it leads anywhere.

IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #128 on: September 17, 2021, 04:04:10 PM »
Grange  will  continue until someone in authority  decides to pull the plug.

As long as money is provided, then Dick will continue the investigation, irrespective of whether it leads anywhere.

IMO

There's been nothing but dicks investigating since Amaral got taken off the case.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #129 on: September 17, 2021, 04:19:35 PM »
There's been nothing but dicks investigating since Amaral got taken off the case.
AS you obviously think so highly of Amaral perhaps you can volunteer a suggestion as to why he deliberately put out false information about Brueckner and his van last year.  Any ideas?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #130 on: September 17, 2021, 04:22:33 PM »
Dear the police, government, whoever.

What is the cut off point in funding missing persons investigations?

Supposing half the people in this country disappeared.

Would the remaining population be expected to fork out 12 million per head of missing person with no result?

Would you be willing to snatch from 12 million children's money boxes just to pay for the search for Maddie?

That's pretty much what you're doing.
If 30 million people suddenly went missing from this country then there would certainly be very good grounds for mountain a full and comprehensive investigation which would probably lead to measures costing many billions.  How much has been spent to date protecting the NHS and the vulnerable in the last 18 months?  You haven't really thought this one through have you?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #131 on: September 17, 2021, 04:30:12 PM »

Colin Sutton does not know if this has been done. My understanding is that Wolters evidence completelyrules out the parents

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #132 on: September 17, 2021, 05:00:11 PM »
If 30 million people suddenly went missing from this country then there would certainly be very good grounds for mountain a full and comprehensive investigation which would probably lead to measures costing many billions.  How much has been spent to date protecting the NHS and the vulnerable in the last 18 months?  You haven't really thought this one through have you?

Yes, you're right.

The government is also wasting an unacceptable amount on the NHS.

If we abolished the NHS, more people would die & then the burden on the taxpayer would be considerably reduced, along with the environmental damage to the planet that human existence causes.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #133 on: September 17, 2021, 05:03:58 PM »
Yes, you're right.

The government is also wasting an unacceptable amount on the NHS.

If we abolished the NHS, more people would die & then the burden on the taxpayer would be considerably reduced, along with the environmental damage to the planet that human existence causes.
yadda yadda yadda, just more boring troll talk.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #134 on: September 17, 2021, 05:51:02 PM »
yadda yadda yadda, just more boring troll talk.

The question is that if it results in the casebeing solved then is it money wrll spent. If CB is guilty then if the rape case had been solved by the portuguese then maddie would not have been abducted.