Author Topic: Maddie Basta de Mentiras  (Read 13122 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Maddie Basta de Mentiras
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2021, 09:00:45 PM »
I truly don't know about Breuckner when it comes to Madeleine.  But I do have to wonder why Amaral ignored this, unless Amaral was himself involved in some way.

I think there are a lot of questions someone in authority one day might ask Amaral - that day may come as it did for Cristovao.

I think it takes a particular type of evil to do what Amaral has done - and if the rumours regarding the reprise of his lies in his latest oeuvre are correct, is not merely pathetic but insane.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2021, 09:01:21 PM »
One has to feel sorry for the likes of this if this is the best that amuses them.

I seem to remember a certain amount of glee at non-believer’s alleged reaction to the Jon Clarke tome.

Two cheeks of the same ar*e.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2021, 09:02:41 PM »
One has to feel sorry for the likes of this if this is the best that amuses them.

It won't be the highlight of my day, but it'll give many a laugh, I'm sure.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2021, 09:04:57 PM »

If you can hear yourself think over the gnashing of teeth.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2021, 09:11:10 PM »
If you can hear yourself think over the gnashing of teeth.

I think it's the sound of laughter... Anyone who takes amaral seriously is as foolish as the man himself.

Do you expect CB to appeal based on the revelations of the rape case in amarals book

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2021, 09:18:28 PM »
I think it's the sound of laughter... Anyone who takes amaral seriously is as foolish as the man himself.

Do you expect CB to appeal based on the revelations of the rape case in amarals book

Is that a serious question?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2021, 09:18:44 PM »

I will never understand the nastiness.  I don't understand what drives people to hope for a parent to have done this when it is so much more likely to have been a pervert.  Especially when there was one around at the time.

Amaral remains a complete disgrace for more reasons than one.  And Portugal even more so.  Such a pity because Portugal is such a lovely land.

Offline jassi

« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2021, 09:21:07 PM »
I will never understand the nastiness.  I don't understand what drives people to hope for a parent to have done this when it is so much more likely to have been a pervert.  Especially when there was one around at the time.

Amaral remains a complete disgrace for more reasons than one.  And Portugal even more so.  Such a pity because Portugal is such a lovely land.

You choose to misunderstand. It's you supporters I shall be laughing at over your fury at Amaral and his book
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2021, 09:21:43 PM »
Is that a serious question?

No because what amaral claims is clearly not true.. Even CBs legal team will know that amaral is simply a total fool

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2021, 09:24:46 PM »
You choose to misunderstand. It's you supporters I shall be laughing at over your fury at Amaral and his book

Anyone with any sense will realise amaral has commited professional suicide.. I actually welcome the book.. ..it shows what a poor cop he is

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2021, 09:30:04 PM »

Breuckner is never going to say anything, not even to defend himself.  He will be found guilty by dint of No Plea and No Defence.  And I suspect that he knows this.

I am past caring.  It has all been too long.  Madeleine is either long dead or living a life somewhere else.

Offline jassi

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2021, 09:33:22 PM »
Breuckner is never going to say anything, not even to defend himself.  He will be found guilty by dint of No Plea and No Defence.  And I suspect that he knows this.

I am past caring.  It has all been too long.  Madeleine is either long dead or living a life somewhere else.

Time will tell - for those still alive

Or maybe not -

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2021, 09:36:54 PM »

Why should I be furious?  The man is a disgrace.  Let him shame himself again.  Little fat pig.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2021, 09:52:30 PM »
No because what amaral claims is clearly not true.. Even CBs legal team will know that amaral is simply a total fool

The book will make money. I’m sure what people think of him will be tempered by that simple fact.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2021, 10:04:11 PM »
The book will make money. I’m sure what people think of him will be tempered by that simple fact.

Of course it will and of course it will.  But only in a very limited fashion.