Author Topic: The boxes ticked by prime suspect Brueckner  (Read 30135 times)

Offline Ms Para glider

Re: The boxes ticked by prime suspect Brueckner
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2022, 12:50:12 PM »
To convince yourself that the Germans have found the person responsible for Madeleine McCann's disappearance. You see Brueckner as a 'plausible' suspect. Colin Stagg was a plausible suspect in the Rachel Nickell case, but he didn't do it, so plausible doesn't equate to guilty.

The BKA, you say, are adamant. What have the BKA (not Hans Wolters) been adamant about please?

Which three charges has Wolters intimidated Brueckner will be charged with?

In summary your post was not imo evidence based, it was extremely speculative.

I never said plausible equals guilty. You are repeatedly trying to make out that I'm saying things that I'm not. Please stop it. Challenge the content of what I actually say if you don't agree with something.

What do you mean by "not Wolters"? Wolters is a BKA Prosecutor and their media spokesperson on this case. He speaks to the media on behalf of the BKA. Are you claiming he is just giving his own personal opinion when he says the following. If you are, then I think you are the one trying to kid themselves:

"We’re confident we have the man who took and killed her.”

“It is now possible that we could charge. We have that evidence now.

“But it’s not just about charging him – we want to charge him with the best body of evidence possible.

“When we still have questions, it would be nonsense to charge rather than wait for the answers that could strengthen our position.

“That’s why we said we’ll investigate as long as there are leads or information for us to pursue. I’m not saying that what we have is insufficient now. But he’s in prison, so we don’t have this pressure on us. We have time on our hands.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-prosecutor-100-convinced-25173564

The other 3 cases are mentioned here:

THE prime suspect in the Madeleine McCann case is to be charged with the rape of a young woman early next year.

As reported by the Olive Press two months ago, Brueckner is also set to be charged with up to six separate sex crimes next year.

The Olive Press understands the sexual assault of a child on a beach near Praia da Luz in 2007 and the flashing to four young kids in 2017, also on the Algarve, are the most likely to be leveled at him in February and March.

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2021/12/18/maddie-mccann-prime-suspect-christian-bruekner-to-be-charged-with-rape-of-young-woman/

The public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig is currently hoping to be able to complete the investigation into an alleged rape of a woman from Ireland in 2004 by the beginning of 2022. In this case, too, the focus was on the German. In Braunschweig, the German is being investigated in two other cases. It is about sexual abuse of children in two cases, as prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters confirmed to the German Press Agency.

https://www.merkur.de/deutschland/sat1-vermisste-maddie-mccann-loesung-portugal-deutscher-journalistin-justiz-tn-91269

The Braunschweig public prosecutor's office is conducting three other cases against the 44-year-old German Christian B. He could initially be charged in these cases. It is about sexual offenses that the 44-year-old is said to have committed in Portugal . In 2004, B. is said to have raped the Irish woman Hazel B. in her holiday apartment, and in 2007 he molested a ten-year-old girl from Germany on the beach. In addition, the public prosecutor is investigating the sexual abuse of four children on the sidelines of a festival in São Bartolomeu de Messines in 2017.

Since he was caught red-handed at the festival, the evidence is considered relatively solid. The investigation is expected to continue for a few more months. "Should there be sufficient suspicion in the affirmative in several cases, it must be examined whether joint indictment would be appropriate," says Christian Wolters, spokesman for the Braunschweig public prosecutor's office. 

https://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/weitere-verfahren-gegen-christian-b-a-ea4f2f4a-0002-0001-0000-000177514605

Offline jassi

« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2022, 12:56:47 PM »
Trouble it's all talk and no action. Has been for some considerable time.

When he actually gets charged with something, particularly anything to do with Madeleine, is the time to pay attention.

IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2022, 01:07:26 PM »
I never said plausible equals guilty. You are repeatedly trying to make out that I'm saying things that I'm not. Please stop it. Challenge the content of what I actually say if you don't agree with something.

What do you mean by "not Wolters"? Wolters is a BKA Prosecutor and their media spokesperson on this case. He speaks to the media on behalf of the BKA. Are you claiming he is just giving his own personal opinion when he says the following. If you are, then I think you are the one trying to kid themselves:

“But it’s not just about charging him – we want to charge him with the best body of evidence possible.

“When we still have questions, it would be nonsense to charge rather than wait for the answers that could strengthen our position.

“That’s why we said we’ll investigate as long as there are leads or information for us to pursue. I’m not saying that what we have is insufficient now. But he’s in prison, so we don’t have this pressure on us. We have time on our hands.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-prosecutor-100-convinced-25173564

THE prime suspect in the Madeleine McCann case is to be charged with the rape of a young woman early next year.

As reported by the Olive Press two months ago, Brueckner is also set to be charged with up to six separate sex crimes next year.

The Olive Press understands the sexual assault of a child on a beach near Praia da Luz in 2007 and the flashing to four young kids in 2017, also on the Algarve, are the most likely to be leveled at him in February and March.

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2021/12/18/maddie-mccann-prime-suspect-christian-bruekner-to-be-charged-with-rape-of-young-woman/

The public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig is currently hoping to be able to complete the investigation into an alleged rape of a woman from Ireland in 2004 by the beginning of 2022. In this case, too, the focus was on the German. In Braunschweig, the German is being investigated in two other cases. It is about sexual abuse of children in two cases, as prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters confirmed to the German Press Agency.

https://www.merkur.de/deutschland/sat1-vermisste-maddie-mccann-loesung-portugal-deutscher-journalistin-justiz-tn-91269

The Braunschweig public prosecutor's office is conducting three other cases against the 44-year-old German Christian B. He could initially be charged in these cases. It is about sexual offenses that the 44-year-old is said to have committed in Portugal . In 2004, B. is said to have raped the Irish woman Hazel B. in her holiday apartment, and in 2007 he molested a ten-year-old girl from Germany on the beach. In addition, the public prosecutor is investigating the sexual abuse of four children on the sidelines of a festival in São Bartolomeu de Messines in 2017.

Since he was caught red-handed at the festival, the evidence is considered relatively solid. The investigation is expected to continue for a few more months. "Should there be sufficient suspicion in the affirmative in several cases, it must be examined whether joint indictment would be appropriate," says Christian Wolters, spokesman for the Braunschweig public prosecutor's office.

https://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/weitere-verfahren-gegen-christian-b-a-ea4f2f4a-0002-0001-0000-000177514605

Wolters as spokesperson for the BKA has indicated some of the boxes ticked for them by Brueckner - all of which are evidence based.

Taking their time to make sure that the evidence will stand in court is a good move I think - particularly as they are no great rush since Brueckner isn't going anywhere.

The only downside is in relation to Madeleine's family and amongst most people there is genuine appreciation and concern for what they are being put through.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2022, 01:51:32 PM »
My thoughts on sedation were shared because I think that it could be seen as a motive to hide a body if the dead person had been sedated. There's no evidence that any of the McCann children were sedated, but there is evidence that her mother very quickly decided that it was a possibility that 'the abductor' had done so, although there's a lack of evidence that she shared this thought with the police initially as she claimed.

Parents do sedate their children, sometimes with help from doctors;

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/health/some-parents-sedate-their-babies/

Dr Roger Henderson, one of Britain’s leading medics, says parents drugging children is not a new phenomenon. ‘We’ve come a long way, thank goodness, from the Victorian days of doling out opium, gin and laudanum for a good night’s sleep,’ he says. ‘Sedating children on aeroplanes is just the 21st-century equivalent.’

Provided guidelines and dosage are followed correctly, he sees no problem with parents resorting to Phenergan on flights.

‘There’s no harm in administering it occasionally,’ he says. ‘But I wouldn’t recommend regular use.’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2305529/Why-I-drug-children-airplanes-We-know-hell-bawling-toddlers-flights-But-mums-controversial-solution-.html
Speculation.. Speculation.. Speculation... And nonsense.r

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2022, 02:16:34 PM »

When he actually gets charged with something, particularly anything to do with Madeleine, is the time to pay attention.

IMO

I believe it's all waffle with Wolters. The Met and the Portuguese seemingly believe so.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2022, 02:46:25 PM »
I believe it's all waffle with Wolters. The Met and the Portuguese seemingly believe so.

You've got it all wrong..... Particularly if you think the MET don't see CB as the prime suspect

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2022, 02:47:36 PM »

IMO

Its a shame you and others don't apply the same reasoning towards the mccanns

Offline jassi

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2022, 03:22:33 PM »
I've decided I no longer care about McCann, one way or the other.
They'll never face legal charges, but neither will they ever escape from their actions.

Kama
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2022, 03:57:03 PM »
They'll never face legal charges, but neither will they ever escape from their actions.

Kama
Of course they will never escape from their actions. ..if they hadn't left the children none of us would be here now...butI'm interested in finding out the truth Re what happened.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2022, 04:25:39 PM »

No, what you said was "he's the most plausible suspect in the case to date, and therefore very possibly guilty." Therefore means 'for that reason', so to be completely accurate you are saying that because he's a plausible suspect that strengthens the possibility of his guilt. I don't think plausibility is connected to guilt at all.

Wolters is not a BKA Prosecutor or their media spokesperson, unless you have evidence of that. He is the spokesperson of the department of prosecution of Braunschweig.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-tip-brueckner-madeleine-mccann-22147702

The public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig is currently hoping to be able to complete the investigation into an alleged rape of a woman from Ireland in 2004 by the beginning of 2022. In this case, too, the focus was on the German. In Braunschweig, the German is being investigated in two other cases. It is about sexual abuse of children in two cases, as prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters confirmed to the German Press Agency.

The Braunschweig public prosecutor's office is conducting three other cases against the 44-year-old German Christian B. He could initially be charged in these cases. It is about sexual offenses that the 44-year-old is said to have committed in Portugal . In 2004, B. is said to have raped the Irish woman Hazel B. in her holiday apartment, and in 2007 he molested a ten-year-old girl from Germany on the beach. In addition, the public prosecutor is investigating the sexual abuse of four children on the sidelines of a festival in São Bartolomeu de Messines in 2017.

Since he was caught red-handed at the festival, the evidence is considered relatively solid. The investigation is expected to continue for a few more months. "Should there be sufficient suspicion in the affirmative in several cases, it must be examined whether joint indictment would be appropriate," says Christian Wolters, spokesman for the Braunschweig public prosecutor's office.

Some answers above. It seems the 3 crimes don't include the McCann case.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2022, 05:07:57 PM »

Kama

Very true.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2022, 05:25:02 PM »

Kama
Goodbye then.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2022, 05:25:30 PM »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2022, 06:08:31 PM »
My thoughts on sedation were shared because I think that it could be seen as a motive to hide a body if the dead person had been sedated. There's no evidence that any of the McCann children were sedated, but there is evidence that her mother very quickly decided that it was a possibility that 'the abductor' had done so, although there's a lack of evidence that she shared this thought with the police initially as she claimed.

Parents do sedate their children, sometimes with help from doctors;

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/health/some-parents-sedate-their-babies/

Dr Roger Henderson, one of Britain’s leading medics, says parents drugging children is not a new phenomenon. ‘We’ve come a long way, thank goodness, from the Victorian days of doling out opium, gin and laudanum for a good night’s sleep,’ he says. ‘Sedating children on aeroplanes is just the 21st-century equivalent.’

Provided guidelines and dosage are followed correctly, he sees no problem with parents resorting to Phenergan on flights.

‘There’s no harm in administering it occasionally,’ he says. ‘But I wouldn’t recommend regular use.’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2305529/Why-I-drug-children-airplanes-We-know-hell-bawling-toddlers-flights-But-mums-controversial-solution-.html
”No problem resorting to Phenergan on flights”. “No harm in adminsitering it occasionally”. 
So is the the substance you reckon was used to sedate the McCann children?  Something a doctor considers not harmful if occasionally administered?  Do you have any evidence that the McCanns used this not very harmful sedative?  How many incidents of children dying from lethal doses of Phenargen have there ever been?  How many incidents of children left sedated and asleep in bed who shortly thereafter got up, had a fall and died almost instantaneously?  How many such incidents were then covered up by the parents and numerous friends and acquaintances because the children were given a legal,  not very harmful sedative?  Has anything like this ever happened before?  More or less frequently than children being abducted from their beds by strangers?  Show me the evidence which begins to support your theory that this was the motive.  Go on, let’s have it.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2022, 06:37:46 PM »

Kama
What is Kama, please?