Author Topic: Madeleine McCann: Witness saw 'weird' stranger lurking near apartment day before  (Read 5487 times)

Offline Heriberto Janosch

He [Mario] also believes he [Mario] may be one of 12 manual workers and cleaners Scotland Yard detectives have identified as “people of interest”.

And he may be right, not only because he was a laundry worker …

- He may know well block 5 at the time …

- After work he returned home where he stayed with his wife until 21.30 when he went alone by car to Barao de Sao Joao, where his step son works.

- Barao de Sao Joao is 4 times farther from Mario house than block 5, but in opposing directions

Was his step son questioned? Was his (I understand now ex) wife questioned?

I think almost all of the Scotland Yard 195 or more “investigative opportunities” are like this one.

Redblossom

He [Mario] also believes he [Mario] may be one of 12 manual workers and cleaners Scotland Yard detectives have identified as “people of interest”.

And he may be right, not only because he was a laundry worker …

- He may know well block 5 at the time …

- After work he returned home where he stayed with his wife until 21.30 when he went alone by car to Barao de Sao Joao, where his step son works.

- Barao de Sao Joao is 4 times farther from Mario house than block 5, but in opposing directions

Was his step son questioned? Was his (I understand now ex) wife questioned?

I think almost all of the Scotland Yard 195 or more “investigative opportunities” are like this one.

Amazing, so if you are male, work at the ocean club, and happen to go out at night, you must be a suspect? And have all your family questioned on their whereabouts? Without evidence of any kind? How pathetic is that?

Redblossom

The lies in the papers dont though, and they are LIES, and the question u should ask is WHY, why rehash 5 yr old stories and then CHANGE the facts in them????? What are they doing, who are they tryng to kid Who is behind them?? and why?Nite now
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 10:31:02 PM by John »

Offline muratfan

Strange, how come the paper tell lies when it is favourable to the McCanns, yet , if the paper print something in a bad light about the McCanns, then it is the truth