Author Topic: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive  (Read 81115 times)

Offline xtina

Re: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive
« Reply #255 on: October 15, 2018, 11:25:42 AM »
CAN ANYONE MAKE SENSE OF THIS .....

m@hotmail.co.uk]
Sent: 12 December 2008 09:54
To: Campaign - Find Madeleine
Subject: Reward

Dear Sir/Madam

Could you answer 3 questions for me please?

[1] Why is the reward not shown on the official site?
[2] Is the reward no longer available?
[3] If it is no longer available what is the reason?

Many thanks

Pamalam

RE: Reward‏
From:    Campaign - Find Madeleine (reply@findmadeleine.com)
Sent:   17 December 2008 00:12:21
To:   pamalam (pamalam@hotmail.co.uk)
Dear Sir/Madam,

In answer to your questions:

As far as I know the rewards offered by the 'News Of The World'
and other benefactors are still available.

However, we have had varying advice about the possible benefits
and problems of rewards.

So after consulation, a decision was made not to push the rewards
on our website - although the situation is constantly being reviewed.

In the meantime, if anyone has any information that may help our
Investigation Team, they should contact:
Email investigation@findmadeleine.com
Tel +44 845 838 4699

Sandy Cameron

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline xtina

« Reply #256 on: October 15, 2018, 05:52:49 PM »
All the faces of Madeleine McCann that come up with Google images.  I have never convinced myself they are all the same person even after hours of study.

IMO the 1st photo the mccs put out of maddie....18months younger

no one would have recognized her as she was...when she went missing

looked a completely different child on that photo...imo

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Pa_F7nRtOxw/TOEKiC3UIFI/AAAAAAAAIAk/mFB47XUO3q0USEvgAuoylNhZAbC1NR9ggCPcB/s320/MadeleineA.png
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #257 on: October 15, 2018, 07:11:53 PM »

IMO the 1st photo the mccs put out of maddie....18months younger

no one would have recognized her as she was...when she went missing

looked a completely different child on that photo...imo

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Pa_F7nRtOxw/TOEKiC3UIFI/AAAAAAAAIAk/mFB47XUO3q0USEvgAuoylNhZAbC1NR9ggCPcB/s320/MadeleineA.png
Yes it was a strange choice by Russell to use that photo.  At least he used a true "Madeleine McCann" photo.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #258 on: October 15, 2018, 07:12:49 PM »
Yes it was a strange choice by Russell to use that photo.  At least he used a true "Madeleine McCann" photo.

Obviously hadn't seen the memo  8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #259 on: October 15, 2018, 07:14:36 PM »
Obviously hadn't seen the memo  8(0(*
Got me there!  Memo - remind me please?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline xtina

« Reply #260 on: October 15, 2018, 07:44:36 PM »

Especially when a sighting and statement made ....was of that picture of maddie...

IMO that could have been one of the other tapas children.....not maddie.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARIA_JOSE.htm

When she was informed about the disappearance she did not realise which child this was, it was only later, upon watching the television news that night and after seeing pictures of the missing child on television, that she realised who the girl was, referring to her as Madeleine (the name used by the journalists) remembering only at that moment that she had seen her during the meals provided to the children at the crèche, and which take place at the restaurant where she works and during arrivals at the crêche where Madeleine spent the day, located immediately next to the restaurant.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #261 on: October 15, 2018, 09:02:14 PM »
Especially when a sighting and statement made ....was of that picture of maddie...

IMO that could have been one of the other tapas children.....not maddie.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARIA_JOSE.htm

When she was informed about the disappearance she did not realise which child this was, it was only later, upon watching the television news that night and after seeing pictures of the missing child on television, that she realised who the girl was, referring to her as Madeleine (the name used by the journalists) remembering only at that moment that she had seen her during the meals provided to the children at the crèche, and which take place at the restaurant where she works and during arrivals at the crêche where Madeleine spent the day, located immediately next to the restaurant.
That "Maria Manuela Antonia Jose" is hard to believe for she was interviewed years later and in that interview she says she was working that night but in her statement she says: "With relation to the facts being investigated, she confirms that on the 4 May 2007, at about 18h30, when arriving for work at the complex, she heard from her supervisor, Steve, that a female child who was staying with her parents and siblings at one of the OC apartments had gone missing on the previous day (3rd May 2007)."

I suppose that is not actually saying she didn't work the day before.  But I don't get it.
Moderation

Offline xtina

« Reply #262 on: October 15, 2018, 09:14:32 PM »
That "Maria Manuela Antonia Jose" is hard to believe for she was interviewed years later and in that interview she says she was working that night but in her statement she says: "With relation to the facts being investigated, she confirms that on the 4 May 2007, at about 18h30, when arriving for work at the complex, she heard from her supervisor, Steve, that a female child who was staying with her parents and siblings at one of the OC apartments had gone missing on the previous day (3rd May 2007)."

I suppose that is not actually saying she didn't work the day before.  But I don't get it.

She made the statement on 6/5/2007...not years later...

she recognized maddie from the photo in the pink dress 18 months old ....on the tv...

it was nothing how maddie looked................why was that photo used....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #263 on: October 15, 2018, 10:44:14 PM »
She made the statement on 6/5/2007...not years later...

she recognized maddie from the photo in the pink dress 18 months old ....on the tv...

it was nothing how maddie looked................why was that photo used....
There were the poster images but I doubt if they were the ones on TV.   Sky News had one of the photos above on the 4th.

"When she was informed about the disappearance she did not realise which child this was, it was only later, upon watching the television news that night and after seeing pictures of the missing child on television, that she realised who the girl was, referring to her as Madeleine (the name used by the journalists) remembering only at that moment that she had seen her during the meals provided to the children at the creche, and which take place at the restaurant where she works and during arrivals at the crêche where Madeleine spent the day, located immediately next to the restaurant."

Without seeing the actual pictures Maria Manuela Jose saw we can't be sure.

Moderation

Offline Sunny

« Reply #264 on: October 15, 2018, 10:47:26 PM »
There were the poster images but I doubt if they were the ones on TV.   Sky News had one of the photos above on the 4th.

"When she was informed about the disappearance she did not realise which child this was, it was only later, upon watching the television news that night and after seeing pictures of the missing child on television, that she realised who the girl was, referring to her as Madeleine (the name used by the journalists) remembering only at that moment that she had seen her during the meals provided to the children at the creche, and which take place at the restaurant where she works and during arrivals at the crêche where Madeleine spent the day, located immediately next to the restaurant."

Without seeing the actual pictures Maria Manuela Jose saw we can't be sure.

There appeared to have been two photographs released straight away. Firstly the one that has been shared earlier was printed out and put around Praia Da Luz then the one with the red dress was released to UK media I think.

Neither represented Madeleine as she was at the time of her disappearance. One of the ones where she is wearing an Everton shirt would have be more relevant.  I think it very odd they chose those two photographs.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #265 on: October 15, 2018, 10:54:21 PM »
There appeared to have been two photographs released straight away. Firstly the one that has been shared earlier was printed out and put around Praia Da Luz then the one with the red dress was released to UK media I think.

Neither represented Madeleine as she was at the time of her disappearance. One of the ones where she is wearing an Everton shirt would have be more relevant.  I think it very odd they chose those two photographs.
Who is "they" when you say "they chose those two photographs"?   For in my mind I don't think of the McCanns were choosing anything.  Others released the images to the TV or chose the image to make the poster.

Wasn't it Jon Corner who released the images to Sky.  Did he get the right image from his computer?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 10:59:53 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Sunny

« Reply #266 on: October 15, 2018, 10:58:44 PM »
Who is "they" when you say "they chose those two photographs"?   For in my mind I don't think of the McCanns were choosing anything.  Others released the images to the TV or chose the image to make the poster.

Russell O'Brien and others from the tapas group but I believe that the McCanns had an input as it was their camera.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #267 on: October 15, 2018, 11:06:32 PM »
Russell O'Brien and others from the tapas group but I believe that the McCanns had an input as it was their camera.
There is nothing in the investigation into the production of the poster photo that suggests the McCanns had an input into the selection of the photo.

We did a whole thread on the topic years ago.  I wonder if it survived?
Moderation

Offline xtina

« Reply #268 on: October 16, 2018, 08:06:27 AM »

You would have thought they would have used the recent one in the park ....

showing maddie exactly as she was...

the one in the red dress..was more or less just the same....

showing maddie a lot younger....

Offline xtina

« Reply #269 on: October 16, 2018, 08:09:58 AM »
There is nothing in the investigation into the production of the poster photo that suggests the McCanns had an input into the selection of the photo.

We did a whole thread on the topic years ago.  I wonder if it survived?

they were aware of it .......

it was used till the pool one ...

three weeks later.....

the red dress one is still mainly used now ....in articles....