Author Topic: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive  (Read 81108 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive
« Reply #495 on: October 21, 2018, 03:58:51 PM »
well obviously...it went nowhere ...

a family source said it was high on the credible list ...so why report it...

the vibes coming from this...is the man obviously liked children...

without going further...into it computers removed etc..

so why was he associating with him... imo god knows what the party was he was attending

don't think just because he was a barrister....that makes him credible....it doesn't

IMO ...I think it sounds like it could easily have been an act of revenge....

don't read the story .....read between the lines....

He explained: “I cannot risk compromising the investigation or the search for Madeleine. If she is alive but now ­disappears again, I would never be able to forgive myself.

why did he take this to a newspaper then......

How do you know it went nowhere?

How do you know it ... or something very similar ... isn't still a serious line of inquiry?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #496 on: October 21, 2018, 07:20:23 PM »
There was much more to that report than "gut feeling" and the fact that I do not know the outcome of this man's arrest has a significance I think if no-one else knows either.
  • A respected barrister told us the man boasted to him that he had met the child on a Mediterranean island. It was claimed Maddie was “introduced” to the man this summer.
  • "I knew that by reporting it, it would compromise me in all sorts of ways.
  • “The fact that he was prepared to risk his reputation by making the statement does suggest that it is credible.
  • the barrister said: “I have told the police everything that I was told about her. They know what that was and that is why they have acted.”
  • A source close to the couple said: “The arrest only happened as a result of a claim that Madeleine may still be alive.”

Does the barrister have a name or was it a misinterpretation of "A respected barista"
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline sadie

« Reply #497 on: October 21, 2018, 10:36:06 PM »
It never ceases to amaze how some supporters still cling to the illusion that SY are actively pursuing actual leads in the hunt for Maddie when clearly all they are undertaking now is mopping up and a damage limitation exercise. The clues ran out long ago as did the funding.

In Your Opinion, Angelo

Not mine.

Offline misty

« Reply #498 on: October 21, 2018, 11:13:03 PM »
The one sighting which makes me believe Madeleine could still be alive is Paraguay, 2016. It is the only occasion a member of Interpol has openly referred to a kidnapper & the actions of the PI potentially endangering Madeleine's life.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/investigator-who-claimed-madeleine-mccann-7531460

Offline sadie

« Reply #499 on: October 22, 2018, 12:22:38 AM »
The one sighting which makes me believe Madeleine could still be alive is Paraguay, 2016. It is the only occasion a member of Interpol has openly referred to a kidnapper & the actions of the PI potentially endangering Madeleine's life.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/investigator-who-claimed-madeleine-mccann-7531460

There are other reasons why this sighting interests me too. 

But I dont have enough to take my reasons further to SY

Offline Lace

« Reply #500 on: October 22, 2018, 08:10:40 AM »

Greater Manchester Police have 'categorically' denied any link between the arrest and Madeleine, saying it had 'nothing to do' with the continuing investigation into the youngster's whereabouts.
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/police-deny-manchester-man-held-6180591

Could be she is being moved around,  by the time the police get to one spot she has gone to another.

There is no proof that Madeleine is dead,    there has been no body found,   the dogs found no body.   The DNA results found no evidence that Madeleine had died in 5a.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #501 on: October 22, 2018, 08:17:31 AM »

It sounds like a publicity stunt to me.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline xtina

« Reply #502 on: October 22, 2018, 10:03:04 AM »

Could be she is being moved around,  by the time the police get to one spot she has gone to another.

There is no proof that Madeleine is dead,    there has been no body found,   the dogs found no body.   The DNA results found no evidence that Madeleine had died in 5a.

Oh lol...... a fat lot of good they are doing sat at a desk in London

is this how it goes...ring ring ...we have seen maddie ...

Oh ok, we will just let media know....and be right there...

Oh no .....she has been moved again....

There is no evidence....or credibility in the 6 year search that maddie is alive....
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #503 on: October 22, 2018, 11:03:47 AM »
Oh lol...... a fat lot of good they are doing sat at a desk in London

is this how it goes...ring ring ...we have seen maddie ...

Oh ok, we will just let media know....and be right there...

Oh no .....she has been moved again....

There is no evidence....or credibility in the 6 year search that maddie is alive....

What makes Madeleine so special that to keep her, she would have to be constantly moved around. It doesn't make sense to me.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #504 on: October 22, 2018, 11:06:53 AM »
What makes Madeleine so special that to keep her, she would have to be constantly moved around. It doesn't make sense to me.
It was only a suggestion IMO.  And an excuse for her not being found after a sighting.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline John

« Reply #505 on: October 22, 2018, 11:07:54 AM »
I am reviewing everything that was posted yesterday following several complaints. Inappropriate posting of any sort will not be tolerated and especially so given the number of warnings that have a already been given. Sanctions and/or suspensions could well follow.

Members are free to make representation in defence of themselves or others.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 11:11:29 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #506 on: October 22, 2018, 11:23:32 AM »
It was only a suggestion IMO.  And an excuse for her not being found after a sighting.

Of course I understand that it was Lace's opinion Rob.   My question was simply WHY, what makes Madeleine so special that Lace thinks she would be moved around constantly to avoid detection.   
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline John

« Reply #507 on: October 22, 2018, 02:08:22 PM »
Could we stay on topic please.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline xtina

« Reply #508 on: October 22, 2018, 05:33:21 PM »
How do you know it went nowhere?

How do you know it ... or something very similar ... isn't still a serious line of inquiry?

Because I read G-Unit link .....didn't you.....

The man was not very desirable was he ....and the barrister at the same party ...say no more...

seems they show ...the efits a couple of times as well....that were sat on for a few years

ByPaul Britton
00:01, 14 OCT 2013UPDATED08:26, 14 OCT 2013
NEWS

Madeleine McCann, left, and the two efit images of the suspect issued by the Metropolitan Police believed by detectives to be of the same man seen in the Portuguese town of Praia da Luz at the time of Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Police have denied that a Manchester man was arrested in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

The man reportedly made claims at a house party in Manchester that he had seen missing Madeleine earlier this summer.

It was claimed that he was arrested over the alleged comments after a report from a witness, a barrister, who heard him.

But Greater Manchester Police have 'categorically' denied any link between the arrest and Madeleine, saying it had 'nothing to do' with the continuing investigation into the youngster's whereabouts.

A GMP spokesman told the M.E.N.: “I can categorically say that no one has been arrested as part of the Madeleine McCann investigation.

“It has nothing to do with Madeleine McCann, that's all I can say.”

A police statement issued over the reports said a man was arrested in September on suspicion of possession of drugs and conspiracy to distribute indecent images of children. The man, who has not been named, was later released on police bail pending further investigation. Police made no further comment.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/police-deny-manchester-man-held-6180591
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline sadie

« Reply #509 on: October 22, 2018, 06:47:12 PM »
Of course I understand that it was Lace's opinion Rob.   My question was simply WHY, what makes Madeleine so special that Lace thinks she would be moved around constantly to avoid detection.   

I think she was moved around quite a bit in the early days but then lived a settled, but hidden from view, existence for several years on a Mediterranean island

All in my opinion.