Author Topic: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive  (Read 81133 times)

Offline xtina

Re: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive
« Reply #510 on: October 22, 2018, 07:48:01 PM »
I think she was moved around quite a bit in the early days but then lived a settled, but hidden from view, existence for several years on a Mediterranean island

All in my opinion.

If that is what you like to think.... it is only your opinion....

IMO ..... maddie never left portugal....
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline sadie

« Reply #511 on: October 22, 2018, 09:13:01 PM »
If that is what you like to think.... it is only your opinion....

IMO ..... maddie never left portugal....

If that is what you like to think.... that's OK by me.

Do you have any pointers or evidence?

Offline xtina

« Reply #512 on: October 22, 2018, 09:34:45 PM »

Like what..........

all we have on here sadie ...are our opinions....
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #513 on: October 22, 2018, 09:45:50 PM »

Like what..........

all we have on here sadie ...are our opinions....
We also have our observations, and the results to our studies.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #515 on: October 23, 2018, 06:38:27 AM »

I expect there's loads.............but it can't be shared  $*6%
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #517 on: October 23, 2018, 12:14:21 PM »

The question still stands for xtina and her conviction that Madeleine never left Portugal.

Xtina, do you have any pointers or evidence to say that, or is it just a gut feeling?

Offline Sunny

« Reply #518 on: October 23, 2018, 01:18:06 PM »
The question still stands for xtina and her conviction that Madeleine never left Portugal.

Xtina, do you have any pointers or evidence to say that, or is it just a gut feeling?

Why not ask Dave Edgar the same thing. He says he thinks Madeleine is still in Portugal

https://closeronline.co.uk/real-life/news/madeleine-mccann-detective-dave-edgar-algarve-portugal-alive/
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline John

« Reply #519 on: October 23, 2018, 01:32:49 PM »

Redwood's last throw of the dice would indicate that he too believed that she never left Portugal and was buried somewhere nearby. Had he been given more time and resources he might well have found her.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #520 on: October 23, 2018, 01:49:39 PM »
Why not ask Dave Edgar the same thing. He says he thinks Madeleine is still in Portugal

https://closeronline.co.uk/real-life/news/madeleine-mccann-detective-dave-edgar-algarve-portugal-alive/

He believes, I think, alive and not so well in that lawless hinterland to the north of the Algarve.
Was that before or after embarcation on a yacht in Spain one wonders?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline John

« Reply #521 on: October 23, 2018, 02:06:37 PM »
He believes, I think, alive and not so well in that lawless hinterland to the north of the Algarve.
Was that before or after embarkation on a yacht in Spain one wonders?

In the absence of any evidence to the contrary it is always possible that Madeleine was secreted away and has been hidden somewhere ever since. Certainly events in the US and Germany over the last few years shows us that such a thing is possible but ultimately comes to an end.  It has been eleven years since Madeleine disappeared so if she is ever to reappear it must be soon.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #522 on: October 23, 2018, 03:56:52 PM »
In the absence of any evidence to the contrary it is always possible that Madeleine was secreted away and has been hidden somewhere ever since. Certainly events in the US and Germany over the last few years shows us that such a thing is possible but ultimately comes to an end.  It has been eleven years since Madeleine disappeared so if she is ever to reappear it must be soon.

I agree but we always come back to the notty little problem of how did she leave the apartment? and was the apartment locked or unlocked?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #523 on: October 23, 2018, 05:49:33 PM »
I agree but we always come back to the notty little problem of how did she leave the apartment? and was the apartment locked or unlocked?
She was taken from an unlocked apartment.  Problem solved.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #524 on: October 23, 2018, 08:38:00 PM »
She was taken from an unlocked apartment.  Problem solved.

Really?
So what's with the original statements suggesting a locked apartment and a break in?