Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509432 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1035 on: April 13, 2019, 03:03:42 PM »
Different DNA signatures yes,  but how do they know where to put them as to what belongs where.   I can understand if one person left DNA but five?   How on earth can you decide which marker belongs where?   In Madeleine's case 15 markers were found belonging to her,  could this machine find the others to say yes it was definitely Madeleine's DNA  or find the markers and say, well it could be but they could also belong to her siblings or parents or one of the public.   One of the public is probable as it was a hire car.

Why worry about it - it hasn't happened yet.
When the results are in is the time to panic - or maybe not.  8)--))
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1036 on: April 13, 2019, 03:04:18 PM »
I think you are a very nice person... Based on the evidence

La La.  Thanks for that.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1037 on: April 13, 2019, 03:05:19 PM »
He's being paid. He's gone from wringing the life out of it, on the road doing PPT presentations in community centres with a crackpot, to being in demand on the Maddie media circus....he's solved over 30 murders apparently, so he's an expert!

Not on this case he isn't.

Offline The General

« Reply #1038 on: April 13, 2019, 03:06:12 PM »
Different DNA signatures yes,  but how do they know where to put them as to what belongs where.   I can understand if one person left DNA but five?   How on earth can you decide which marker belongs where?   In Madeleine's case 15 markers were found belonging to her,  could this machine find the others to say yes it was definitely Madeleine's DNA  or find the markers and say, well it could be but they could also belong to her siblings or parents or one of the public.   One of the public is probable as it was a hire car.
I don't know.
I presumed, somewhat naively, that they could just sort them in to separate people, but I suppose you must need something to compare them against?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline The General

« Reply #1039 on: April 13, 2019, 03:08:23 PM »
Not on this case he isn't.
Well he's making a decent living out of appearing on several, recent TV shows for someone who isn't an expert.
But then I don't suppose you need to be an expert on the case if you're a 30 year police veteran.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1040 on: April 13, 2019, 03:12:54 PM »
30 years's experience of police work versus self-opinionated people with none. Bit of a no brainer really.   @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1041 on: April 13, 2019, 03:19:33 PM »
Well he's making a decent living out of appearing on several, recent TV shows for someone who isn't an expert.
But then I don't suppose you need to be an expert on the case if you're a 30 year police veteran.

Exactly.  Colin Sutton is making a few bob.  What a disgrace.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1042 on: April 13, 2019, 03:57:04 PM »
30 years's experience of police work versus self-opinionated people with none. Bit of a no brainer really.   @)(++(*

Not even remotely funny.

To do this job then you need to know what the evidence is, which Colin Sutton didn't.  He never had such access, and so had no right to suggest that he did.

Offline The General

« Reply #1043 on: April 13, 2019, 04:07:00 PM »
Not even remotely funny.

To do this job then you need to know what the evidence is, which Colin Sutton didn't.  He never had such access, and so had no right to suggest that he did.
I personally don't like him or agree, but he literally devoted his working life to the police force - 38 years or something. He's pretty handily placed to be one of these talking heads 'experts' that these crime shows wheel out. He would have read the files, just as we have, he seems well versed in the facts.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1044 on: April 13, 2019, 05:07:08 PM »
Exactly.  Colin Sutton is making a few bob.  What a disgrace.

Funny old thing this money lark,keeps the world turning though.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1045 on: April 13, 2019, 05:20:57 PM »
Funny old thing this money lark,keeps the world turning though.

Yeah my posts about the parents making money was removed.   Censorship. it never works the way you want it to.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1046 on: April 13, 2019, 05:33:16 PM »

How long has amaral been a police officer... He didn't understand  the DNA or the dogs

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1047 on: April 13, 2019, 05:35:00 PM »
I personally don't like him or agree, but he literally devoted his working life to the police force - 38 years or something. He's pretty handily placed to be one of these talking heads 'experts' that these crime shows wheel out. He would have read the files, just as we have, he seems well versed in the facts.

Colin Sutton had no insight into this case, and should not even be talking about it.  It is an interference within the course of Justice.

I don't care.  This will never come to Court,  no matter what,  At least for The McCanns.

My own personal thoughts are irrelevant.  As are yours.  Any chance of anyone implicating The McCanns was long ago lost.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1048 on: April 13, 2019, 05:41:45 PM »
Yeah my posts about the parents making money was removed.   Censorship. it never works the way you want it to.

You are so often a boring pain in the neck.  But that's just you.  I suspect that you work quite hard.  But that's just me.

Offline The General

« Reply #1049 on: April 13, 2019, 05:45:04 PM »
Colin Sutton had no insight into this case, and should not even be talking about it.  It is an interference within the course of Justice.

I don't care.  This will never come to Court,  no matter what,  At least for The McCanns.

My own personal thoughts are irrelevant.  As are yours.  Any chance of anyone implicating The McCanns was long ago lost.
So irrelevant and so futile, so let's agree to stop posting on forums about it then, eh?