Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509443 times)

Offline The General

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1350 on: May 01, 2019, 09:43:42 AM »
While I don't think dogs find 100% of whatever they are trained to find, that report strikes me as being as ripe as Camembert.

Has anyone considered that C-4 might have been removed from the scene for nefarious reasons?  I would expect it to have a fair street value.

What bothers me is the notion that whichever officer planted the C-4 he cannot remember where he planted it.
Humans can smell C4 Gunit. It has a very distinctive odour and requires masking heavily. It smells like marzipan.
* edit: Having said that, in this instance, as a training exercise, it wouldn't be in raw form.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 09:50:21 AM by The General »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1351 on: May 01, 2019, 09:47:16 AM »
No they were not... Cite required... The only alert confirmed was ti the key... You shoe how little you understand

from podcat 9 Goncalo

Mark has been in contact with Martin Grimes through email and he (Martin) is not best pleased that his dogs have been called into question.

He stated the dogs were correct - because DNA was found (in the car, behind the sofa etc.) then they did what they were trained to do.

You can't say the dogs failed - This podcast has been done recently.

https://omny.fm/shows/maddie/goncalo-amaral

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1352 on: May 01, 2019, 09:53:53 AM »

from podcat 9 Goncalo

Mark has been in contact with Martin Grimes through email and he (Martin) is not best pleased that his dogs have been called into question.

He stated the dogs were correct - because DNA was found (in the car, behind the sofa etc.) then they did what they were trained to do.

Who stated that the, alerts, were correct..
DNA does not confirm alerts... There, DNA everywhere
Grime didn't say DNA confirms the alerts MS did
Are you under the illusion the cadaver alerts, are now confirmed... They are, 100 % not

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1353 on: May 01, 2019, 09:54:13 AM »

from podcat 9 Goncalo

Does the podcast include a direct quote from Martin Grime?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1354 on: May 01, 2019, 09:57:54 AM »

Listen to it and find out.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1355 on: May 01, 2019, 10:00:32 AM »
Listen to it and find out.
No thank you.  I don't listen to propaganda podcasts.  I rely on its fanbase to extract anything of note.  It seems there is nothing of note in the latest. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1356 on: May 01, 2019, 10:17:19 AM »

No.. We have MS giving his account if what Grime said...and it's unclear at times whether he's giving Grimes opinion or his own... Plus,  MS has told, us, the dogs have never been wrong in 200 cases.  So we know, for a fact hes not too well informed

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1357 on: May 01, 2019, 10:26:32 AM »
While I don't think dogs find 100% of whatever they are trained to find, that report strikes me as being as ripe as Camembert.

Has anyone considered that C-4 might have been removed from the scene for nefarious reasons?  I would expect it to have a fair street value.

What bothers me is the notion that whichever officer planted the C-4 he cannot remember where he planted it.

The fact remains that the dogs could find neither the explosive or residual scent ... nothing is reported about fully trained animals being brought in ... but I bet they were.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #1358 on: May 01, 2019, 10:39:56 AM »
The fact remains that the dogs could find neither the explosive or residual scent ... nothing is reported about fully trained animals being brought in ... but I bet they were.
Problem is, we have half a story. Who knows what happened, the illustrious gendarmerie may have forgot to place it in the first place. Maybe they took the wrong box of high explosive. Maybe it was disguised as a suitcase so was lost in the middle of 300,000 other suitcases. Maybe it's a hanger full of cargo boxes like on Raiders of the Lost Ark. Maybe there was the overbearing scent of aviation fuel pervading the air. Maybe the dogs briefly got a scent, then lost it. Maybe the handlers searched the wrong hangar. Maybe it was an unfair test and only a 1cm cube of HEC4 was placed in a massive box full of ammonium nitrate compound. Maybe it was a ruse and they were doing a placebo, double blind test on the dogs finding stuff that was never there.
Maybe it's a poor example.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1359 on: May 01, 2019, 10:40:11 AM »
No.. We have MS giving his account if what Grime said...and it's unclear at times whether he's giving Grimes opinion or his own... Plus,  MS has told, us, the dogs have never been wrong in 200 cases.  So we know, for a fact hes not too well informed

No you are wrong - you are biased anyway imo

Grime sent email sooo he put it in writing - it's not up to you to decide what he was saying.

I'm sure if it was MS twisting his words - grime would have done something about it.

Grime trusts his dogs - after all, they are only doing what they are trained to do.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1360 on: May 01, 2019, 10:42:36 AM »

No you are wrong - you are biased anyway imo

Grime sent email sooo he put it in writing - it's not up to you to decide what he was saying.

I'm sure if it was MS twisting his words - grime would have done something about it.

Grime trusts his dogs - after all, they are only doing what they are trained to do.

Simple question... Do you believe the cadaver alerts, are corroborated... I say they are 100% not... Do you think I'm wrong
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 10:55:12 AM by Davel »

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1361 on: May 01, 2019, 10:59:04 AM »

Perhaps there was no residual scent in a freight station?  As in, the C-4 was placed in a lorry container, which had been driven off-site.

Or it had never been placed in the first instance?

I enjoy watching programmes about all sorts of dog uses.  Australia and NZ use them to screen incoming passengers and mail.

It's amazing how many times a dog alerts.  The passenger then denies any drug use or possession.  The officers then use various tools to screen for drugs.  The results come up positive.  The passenger then changes his story, either to yes he has used drugs recently, or to yes he has been in contact with people using drugs.

What happens thereafter is simple.  If the officer find drugs, the person is charged.  If the officer does not find drugs, the person is free to go.

I have somewhat more confidence in the dogs and the screening tools than I have with someone who lies with as many teeth ....
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1362 on: May 01, 2019, 11:22:25 AM »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1364 on: May 01, 2019, 11:33:04 AM »
Podcast 10 Goncalo Amaral 10:48
https://omny.fm/shows/maddie/goncalo-amaral?in_playlist=maddie!podcast

You are, wrong... It's MS  saying the dogs had been correct not grime.. do you think Grime would use teh phrase...you cant just trash the dogs...those are the words of MS
Are you, saying the cadaver alerts, are now confirmed... That's, absolute codswallop

what you show is you have completeley misinterpreted that part of the podcast
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 11:50:52 AM by Davel »