Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509436 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1440 on: May 01, 2019, 10:16:07 PM »
Well cut a carrot and see if it bleeds!
I don’t know about that, they scream when you toss them in boiling water though.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1441 on: May 01, 2019, 10:25:49 PM »
Who is going to define a ghoul tour?

No easy to define.

There is one site specifically doing ghoul tours: https://www.tripadvisor.co.nz/ShowUserReviews-g186525-d213565-r136830887-Mercat_Tours-Edinburgh_Scotland.html

"Ghost and ghoul tour Edinburgh
Review of Mercat Tours
Reviewed 11 August 2012
We enjoyed this 80 minute guided walk round some of Edinburgh's most haunted sites. Our guide Aisling, was very interesting, informative and humorous who kept everyone in the group involved. The website does warn you to wear sensible shoes as the tour through the vaults takes you over some very uneven flooring in near darkness. Despite this, we would recommend this tour for families unless the children are nervous or afraid of dark enclosed places.

There are many places doing gouls tours.  The last I heard of was where Ted Bundy committed his crimes.  There is a tour each Saturday evening, and the shop owner sells souvenir T-shirts emblazoned with Ted Bundy.

That's but one reason why I consider VS highly offensive in this respect.

If you need more, I will happily supply them.
What's up, old man?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1442 on: May 01, 2019, 10:32:45 PM »
It’s not really a figment of my imagination is it?  I seem to recall reading something about a tour guide in PdL taking people around “Maddieville”, was that not you?
I don’t think it’s being offensive to point out the distasteful subject matter and headings of your blog, I’m stating an opinion.  I thought you were an advocate of free speech, but report me to the authoritirs for voicing an opinion if you must.

If it was me, so what?

Luz has become dominated by the McCanns.  Time to wake up and smell the coffee.
What's up, old man?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1443 on: May 01, 2019, 10:39:28 PM »
You are joking aren't you.  No RBCs remaining in the capillaries and venules after slaughter?     (venules a very small vein, especially one collecting blood from the capillaries.)

exsanguination ... typically the slaughtered animal is hung and drained of blood
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1444 on: May 01, 2019, 10:42:20 PM »
 “If you can visit Luz, please get in touch with me, because I would like you to show you the reality.

“I think of this as the Luz Challenge. Our version of Mission Impossible.”

“You have to come up with a way in which the McCanns, for whatever reason, ­disposed of Madeleine’s body, and the body was not found in searches.”
“Gonçalo Amaral struggled, and in my opinion failed, to come up with an explanation.

“He had something like 25 years of experience policing Portugal and the Algarve, and he failed to come up with a solution to a one-word question. How?

“How do you dispose of a child’s body when all you have is foot power and no experience of Luz.

“Would you like to see if you can overcome the Luz Challenge?”

——————-

Seriously, imagine this was your disappeared child that someone was using as a challenge for visitors to come to the site of her disappearance, be given a guided tour of all the hot spots in “Maddieville” and then come up with explanations of how you dumped her body?  And I’m allegedly the one being offensive?? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1445 on: May 01, 2019, 11:24:56 PM »
@)(++(*. you do make me laugh.
The simplest would be if she walked in there herself and got frozen, then not noticed for at least 20 days.  But that wouldn't account for the cadaver dog alerts in the apartment.

"Butcher says a frozen sausage 'saved his life' after he used it to beat down the door of his walk-in freezer when the door slammed shut"  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5265083/UK-butcher-says-frozen-sausage-saved-life-freezer.html 
Accidental deaths do happen.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 12:01:56 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1446 on: May 01, 2019, 11:40:01 PM »
That wasn’t part of Amaral’s theory was it?  When has anyone ever put a hit and run victim into a freezer?  Very strange behaviour.
It would be a matter of searching the internet.  It would seem easy as it gives the perpetrator time to consider how to finally dispose of the body.  Un-chilled a body soon becomes odorous and very difficult to hide.  The smell is often the giveaway.
Undertakers regularly chill the bodies of the deceased.  I recall touching my father and he felt frozen even though there were no obvious icicles.

"Croatian woman’s body found in freezer, 18 years after she went missing"  Obviously it was a good model freezer to keep running that long. https://www.msn.com/en-xl/europe/top-stories/croatian-womans-body-found-in-freezer-18-years-after-she-went-missing/ar-BBTIcKX
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1447 on: May 01, 2019, 11:41:06 PM »
I don’t know about that, they scream when you toss them in boiling water though.
You don't boil them alive do you!
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1448 on: May 01, 2019, 11:42:29 PM »
There are many places doing gouls tours.  The last I heard of was where Ted Bundy committed his crimes.  There is a tour each Saturday evening, and the shop owner sells souvenir T-shirts emblazoned with Ted Bundy.

That's but one reason why I consider VS highly offensive in this respect.

If you need more, I will happily supply them.
A lot of posts are borderline lately. 
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 11:47:48 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1449 on: May 01, 2019, 11:44:31 PM »
      exsanguination ... typically the slaughtered animal is hung and drained of blood
From memory at least 10% of the blood remains in the body even after proper bleeding.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1450 on: May 01, 2019, 11:58:53 PM »
That wasn’t part of Amaral’s theory was it?  When has anyone ever put a hit and run victim into a freezer?  Very strange behaviour.
I think Amaral was thinking along the right track, but I'm not sure if he ever considered the child substitution theory.  Where one family loses a child and takes another as a replacement, or some variation of that.  All authors I've read (Danny Collins  and the other one which I forget  .... and Swan, Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan) both books mention it but don't explore it either. 
Moderation

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1451 on: May 02, 2019, 12:05:46 AM »
“If you can visit Luz, please get in touch with me, because I would like you to show you the reality.

“I think of this as the Luz Challenge. Our version of Mission Impossible.”

“You have to come up with a way in which the McCanns, for whatever reason, ­disposed of Madeleine’s body, and the body was not found in searches.”
“Gonçalo Amaral struggled, and in my opinion failed, to come up with an explanation.

“He had something like 25 years of experience policing Portugal and the Algarve, and he failed to come up with a solution to a one-word question. How?

“How do you dispose of a child’s body when all you have is foot power and no experience of Luz.

“Would you like to see if you can overcome the Luz Challenge?”

——————-

Seriously, imagine this was your disappeared child that someone was using as a challenge for visitors to come to the site of her disappearance, be given a guided tour of all the hot spots in “Maddieville” and then come up with explanations of how you dumped her body?  And I’m allegedly the one being offensive??

If you don't understand the English in this, it's not my problem.

Yes, you have been offensive.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1452 on: May 02, 2019, 12:09:28 AM »

Try not to make it my problem.  Everyone calm down please.
Moderation

Offline misty

« Reply #1453 on: May 02, 2019, 12:39:27 AM »

Have you ever looked at the type of elevator used in Block 5?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1454 on: May 02, 2019, 01:46:50 AM »
Have you ever looked at the type of elevator used in Block 5?

Yup.  Whats your point?
What's up, old man?