Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509421 times)

Offline misty

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1455 on: May 02, 2019, 01:49:58 AM »
Yup.  Whats your point?

How modern is it? Is there an internal folding door?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1456 on: May 02, 2019, 02:01:58 AM »
Sliding.  Press the floor button and it shuts automatically.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1457 on: May 02, 2019, 08:04:49 AM »
If you don't understand the English in this, it's not my problem.

Yes, you have been offensive.
In Your Opinion.

I understand the English perfectly, thanks.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 01:27:21 PM by Angelo222 »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1458 on: May 02, 2019, 10:23:05 AM »
Mark Saunokonoko was able to speak with Jim Ganble in the latest podcast.

Mark S asks Jim Gamble if Operation Grange has to be considered a failure. Gamble said "I don't think it has been a failure; let's see what comes from it all. There will be evidence collected that at some time, at some stage in the future may be able to help hold someone to account for this. Has it been a failure? Who's to say that now?"

Mark S said that Gamble's report to the Home Office had stressed that it was best practice in missing child cases to investigate family and friends first. Why had Operation Grange not appeared to have done that? Gamble said; " Operation Grnge is different. Operation Grabge is coming back after the fact. It's when the incident takes place that it's'best practice to capitalise on the golden hours. Operation Grange will have had the opportunity to reflect on all the work that was done at the time and during the following years."

Mark S then asked why OG appeared to be focussed only on abduction. Ganble said: "I think they are well equipped to make the right judgements about where their starting point is. I'm sure that they will have looked at every scrap of evidence, every report that was written so if they have chosen to focus in a particular area that there will be a rationale for that. I have no doubt."

Mark S's final question was where was the evidence that an abduction had taken place? Ganble replied; "When the aparment was checked Madeleine wasn't there, so either she had left herself or she had been abducted by siomeone else; she didn't simply disappear. The evidence (inaudible) leaves you with those two hypotheses. As I said I think time will tell. I really hope it does and whoever they are if this is an abduction case that they're identified and held to accoount. If it is a case that she went missing and inadvertently was hurt or worse and wasn't found I hope that comes to light as well"

Ganble clearly has faith in Operation Grange although he doesn't sound all that hopeful that they will find a solution soon.

Is the fact that Madeleine wasn't there evidence of abduction? Although Ganble uses it in his reply he, unlike A C Rowley acknowledges two possibilities, not just abduction. So it isn't just evidence of abduction, is it?

« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 10:25:56 AM by G-Unit »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1459 on: May 02, 2019, 10:59:05 AM »
Mark Saunokonoko was able to speak with Jim Ganble in the latest podcast.

Mark S asks Jim Gamble if Operation Grange has to be considered a failure. Gamble said "I don't think it has been a failure; let's see what comes from it all. There will be evidence collected that at some time, at some stage in the future may be able to help hold someone to account for this. Has it been a failure? Who's to say that now?"

Mark S said that Gamble's report to the Home Office had stressed that it was best practice in missing child cases to investigate family and friends first. Why had Operation Grange not appeared to have done that? Gamble said; " Operation Grnge is different. Operation Grabge is coming back after the fact. It's when the incident takes place that it's'best practice to capitalise on the golden hours. Operation Grange will have had the opportunity to reflect on all the work that was done at the time and during the following years."

Mark S then asked why OG appeared to be focussed only on abduction. Ganble said: "I think they are well equipped to make the right judgements about where their starting point is. I'm sure that they will have looked at every scrap of evidence, every report that was written so if they have chosen to focus in a particular area that there will be a rationale for that. I have no doubt."

Mark S's final question was where was the evidence that an abduction had taken place? Ganble replied; "When the aparment was checked Madeleine wasn't there, so either she had left herself or she had been abducted by siomeone else; she didn't simply disappear. The evidence (inaudible) leaves you with those two hypotheses. As I said I think time will tell. I really hope it does and whoever they are if this is an abduction case that they're identified and held to accoount. If it is a case that she went missing and inadvertently was hurt or worse and wasn't found I hope that comes to light as well"

Ganble clearly has faith in Operation Grange although he doesn't sound all that hopeful that they will find a solution soon.

Is the fact that Madeleine wasn't there evidence of abduction? Although Ganble uses it in his reply he, unlike A C Rowley acknowledges two possibilities, not just abduction. So it isn't just evidence of abduction, is it?

both Gamble and Rowley have used teh same logic I have...if the parents are ruled out there are basically two options...abduction or woke and wandered...the  fact that maddie is missing is evidence that supports both of these options...and the fact that gamble and rowley are saying this is further evidence the parents have been ruled out..

the fact that gamble says taht woke and wandered is a possibility shows grange are not limited to the remit
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 11:22:55 AM by Davel »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1460 on: May 02, 2019, 11:23:39 AM »
both Gamble and Rowley have used teh same logic I have...if the parents are ruled out there are basically two options...abduction or woke and wandered...the  fact that maddie is missing is evidence that supports both of these options...and the fact that gamble and rowley are saying this is further evidence the parents have been ruled out

According to Gamble's report that wasn''t done right at the beginning of the Portuguese investigation. According to the Supreme Court it wasn't done during the Portuguese investigation. According to Rowley it was done by the Portiguese investigation. There is no evidence to support Rowley's statement in my opinion.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1461 on: May 02, 2019, 11:38:59 AM »
According to Gamble's report that wasn''t done right at the beginning of the Portuguese investigation. According to the Supreme Court it wasn't done during the Portuguese investigation. According to Rowley it was done by the Portiguese investigation. There is no evidence to support Rowley's statement in my opinion.
  Gamble also said

so he is saying that he thinks grange will have looked at every scrap of evidence...as i beleive they have...before coming to this conclusion..

And ther conclusion is the parents are not involved....I cannot see a reasonable scenario taht they are..teh idea of death and disposal in 90 minutes is ..imo..impossible...children do not die immediately from head injuries as ameral has suggested...even CMOMM agree and have come up with the bizarre idea maddie died days previously....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1462 on: May 02, 2019, 11:48:49 AM »

Me culpa.  I realised as I slept I had described the elevator in St James, the complex next to the OG dig.

I have never been inside an elevator in block 5 or block 4, so I cannot answer your question.

Block 6 does not have elevators, as per Neil Berry's statement.  That I have checked, because it sounded wrong to me, but it is correct.

What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1463 on: May 02, 2019, 12:27:01 PM »
  Gamble also said

so he is saying that he thinks grange will have looked at every scrap of evidence...as i beleive they have...before coming to this conclusion..

And ther conclusion is the parents are not involved....I cannot see a reasonable scenario taht they are..teh idea of death and disposal in 90 minutes is ..imo..impossible...children do not die immediately from head injuries as ameral has suggested...even CMOMM agree and have come up with the bizarre idea maddie died days previously....

So, like you, Gamble believes that Operation Grange examined all the evidence before making decisions. Their remit was released around the end of 2011 and it said they were investigating an abduction. It wasn't until 2015 that Grange announced that "the vast majority of the work reviewing all the material collated since May 2007 has now been completed", so they clearly hadn't examined everything before deciding what they were going to investigate.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/oct/28/met-reduces-officers-madeleine-mccann-case-29-to-four
Result = happy posting.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1464 on: May 02, 2019, 12:39:46 PM »
It would be a matter of searching the internet.  It would seem easy as it gives the perpetrator time to consider how to finally dispose of the body.  Un-chilled a body soon becomes odorous and very difficult to hide.  The smell is often the giveaway.
Undertakers regularly chill the bodies of the deceased.  I recall touching my father and he felt frozen even though there were no obvious icicles.

"Croatian woman’s body found in freezer, 18 years after she went missing"  Obviously it was a good model freezer to keep running that long. https://www.msn.com/en-xl/europe/top-stories/croatian-womans-body-found-in-freezer-18-years-after-she-went-missing/ar-BBTIcKX

We've got a frozen body or I should say bodies in a freezer case here in good old London Town.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6984533/Man-34-appears-court-bodies-freezer-London.html

Man, 34, appears in court charged with preventing the lawful burial of two women found in a freezer in east London 'after the electricity was cut off when the bills had not been paid'
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1465 on: May 02, 2019, 12:40:14 PM »
Me culpa.  I realised as I slept I had described the elevator in St James, the complex next to the OG dig.

I have never been inside an elevator in block 5 or block 4, so I cannot answer your question.

Block 6 does not have elevators, as per Neil Berry's statement.  That I have checked, because it sounded wrong to me, but it is correct.
Can anyone just go there and use the elevator?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1466 on: May 02, 2019, 12:49:29 PM »
We've got a frozen body or I should say bodies in a freezer case here in good old London Town.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6984533/Man-34-appears-court-bodies-freezer-London.html

Man, 34, appears in court charged with preventing the lawful burial of two women found in a freezer in east London 'after the electricity was cut off when the bills had not been paid'
Putting them in a freezer is rather just the first step to getting rid of the bodies.  Two of them in the one freezer!  They might have just died of an overdose of drugs and the person who put them in the freezer didn't need the problem of getting rid of the bodies. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1467 on: May 02, 2019, 12:51:02 PM »
I've listened to the latest podcast and got nothing from it.  I might have to listen to it again and not dose off next time.
DNA 17  - used in the USA for a long time now.

Conversation with Goncalo???  It doesn't sound like Goncalo to me.

DNA samples from the Renault.  11,000 km clocked up by Sept.

Martin Grime -

Duarte Leve - Multiple people had access to that car.

Not watched by PJ or journalists 24/7.

Women's file missing.

Cameron and Wright statements.

Mark Rowley - "However she left the apartment she has been abducted"

Martin Grime - don't blame the dogs.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 01:42:10 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline barrier

« Reply #1468 on: May 02, 2019, 01:00:11 PM »
Putting them in a freezer is rather just the first step to getting rid of the bodies.  Two of them in the one freezer!  They might have just died of an overdose of drugs and the person who put them in the freezer didn't need the problem of getting rid of the bodies.

It didn't seem a problem until the leccy wasn't paid it seems.
Still its getting off topic isn't it unles MS mentioned it in his podcast.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1469 on: May 02, 2019, 01:07:45 PM »
Can anyone just go there and use the elevator?

Yes.
Result = happy posting.