Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509409 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1590 on: May 03, 2019, 12:55:47 PM »
Of course they do... The police have to decide... Based on the evidence who is telling the truth... I've commented on foys before and will do so again from my PC... I think sceptics just twist foys words to suit there aganda

A, B. C.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1591 on: May 03, 2019, 01:32:55 PM »
Perhaps everyone misunderstood the meaning of the archiving dispatch. Oh dear.
The archiving dispatch wasn't written for the benefit of OG.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1592 on: May 03, 2019, 01:56:01 PM »
The archiving dispatch wasn't written for the benefit of OG.

That doesn't mean that the PJ and OG didn't misunderstand it.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1593 on: May 03, 2019, 02:03:46 PM »

No evidence of any crime seems pretty clear... How could anyone misunderstand that

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1594 on: May 03, 2019, 02:19:36 PM »
It remains to be seen just how "No evidence of any crime" equated to evidence of an abduction for OG.
Seems heluva mean spirited on the former suspects for OG not to release some titbits of what evidence they have that proves an abductor went into that apartment and stole a child.

I'm not going anywhere, no one's abducted me. I have all the time in the world and the investigation can't go on forever. They'll have to spill the beans (if there are any) sooner or later. Not beans to spill = No abduction took place imo.

No evidence of any crime by the mccanns... Not no evidence if any crime

Offline jassi

« Reply #1595 on: May 03, 2019, 02:23:29 PM »
It remains to be seen just how "No evidence of any crime" equated to evidence of an abduction for OG.
Seems heluva mean spirited on the former suspects for OG not to release some titbits of what evidence they have that proves an abductor went into that apartment and stole a child.

I'm not going anywhere, no one's abducted me. I have all the time in the world and the investigation can't go on forever. They'll have to spill the beans (if there are any) sooner or later. Not beans to spill = No abduction took place imo.

That seems exactly the state of play - right from the beginning of this affair.

Plenty of suspicions and beliefs, but no definitive evidence to indicate, without doubt, what exactly happened.

I doubt that this will change, however long the investigation goes on for.

I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1596 on: May 03, 2019, 02:32:13 PM »
No evidence of any crime by the mccanns... Not no evidence if any crime

The arciving dispatch didn't identify a crime, just possible crimes.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1597 on: May 03, 2019, 02:46:52 PM »
The arciving dispatch didn't identify a crime, just possible crimes.

It said there was no evidence of ANY crime by the McCann's... What di you think that meant

Offline jassi

« Reply #1598 on: May 03, 2019, 02:57:34 PM »
I'm not so sure. If Scotland Yard are telling the truth and the Tanner sighting was an abductor who never existed, then they have evidence (the fabulous moving door) that indicates an attempt to pervert the course of justice as been uncovered. It didn't just move once, it moved twice according to Gerry. It wasn't Tannerman that moved it according to Scotland Yard.

Someone moved it, unless Gerry is lying. We all know how honest he is, right?

He was only there once - at 9 ish, so could only observe the door position on that occasion.

Much as I would like to see the bunch of them facing charges of perverting the course of justice, I can't see it happening.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 03:00:55 PM by jassi »
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline jassi

« Reply #1599 on: May 03, 2019, 03:26:40 PM »
But he said he put it back in place again, so who moved it and then moved it again before MO went in at 9.30? Kate said Madeleine was knackered. I find it impossible to believe that anyone slept in the bed they claimed Madeleine was in. I also find it impossible to believe that MO didn't notice no one was in the very disturbed bed under the window that he could see and is instead asking us to accept he presumed Madeleine was in a well made bed he couldn't see.

A convicted abductor or an alive Madeleine McCann will prove the evidence I'm considering to be wrong.

The answer my friend is blowing in the wind.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 04:51:06 PM by Brietta »

Or maybe not -

Offline barrier

« Reply #1600 on: May 03, 2019, 03:28:38 PM »

The answer my friend is blowing in the wind.

Then Donovan's "ah but I may as well try and catch the wind" seems apt.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1601 on: May 03, 2019, 04:54:30 PM »
my original comment was "So what did they tell OG?  The McCanns were still suspects or they were cleared?"

So are we to understand that your comment "Rowley said the question of parental involvement was dealt with by the Portuguese. Why don't you believe him?"  implies that the OG got the wrong impression from the archiving report. 
How can the Portuguese still think they are possible suspects yet OG say they are cleared by the Portuguese investigation?
Original comment:
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10605.msg524760#msg524760
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1602 on: May 03, 2019, 04:55:28 PM »
The blowing in the wind point is also a vital point imo. Did it never dawn on either Kate or Gerry that the slamming door Kate alleges she witnessed at 10 pm coincided with the sighting of a man carrying a child matching Madeleine's description toward the beach at 10pm? Obviously not, because they completely ignored this man of significant interest until Scotland Yard took an interest on their behalf.

How can anyone take their so called search seriously when it is littered with such serious flaws.?
Matched Madeleine's description? Less than two hundred meters from their apartment? and they didn't lift a finger in their so called search for their missing child.

The answer got it fingers stuck in the slamming door while it was at it imo.

Why would you imagine that Kate McCann would know anything about the Smith sighting ... considering it was not reported to the PJ until a fortnight after the event when Peter Smith allegedly wondered if he had dreamt it?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1603 on: May 03, 2019, 04:57:46 PM »
No evidence of any crime seems pretty clear... How could anyone misunderstand that
It could mean they missed it.  It could mean they were prevented in finding the evidence.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1604 on: May 03, 2019, 05:03:12 PM »
The blowing in the wind point is also a vital point imo. Did it never dawn on either Kate or Gerry that the slamming door Kate alleges she witnessed at 10 pm coincided with the sighting of a man carrying a child matching Madeleine's description toward the beach at 10pm? Obviously not, because they completely ignored this man of significant interest until Scotland Yard took an interest on their behalf.

How can anyone take their so called search seriously when it is littered with such serious flaws.?
Matched Madeleine's description? Less than two hundred meters from their apartment? and they didn't lift a finger in their so called search for their missing child.

The answer got it fingers stuck in the slamming door while it was at it imo.
Keep to the topic.
Moderation