Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509485 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1815 on: May 06, 2019, 08:08:36 PM »
That doesn't mean I can't consider his actions perverse.
So we’re building a nice picture of your beliefs.  It seems you believe Kate throttled Madeleine and then Gerry asked his pervy friend to lie for him and the pervy friend was OK with that.  What else?  When and where was the body hidden?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1816 on: May 06, 2019, 08:10:30 PM »
I have no issue with people being pervy around adults. That's fine by me.
I myself have a right old perv at the birds in their skimpy costumes every time I go to the swimming pool, for example.
David Payne on the other hand, sees Kate dripping wet wearing only a towel & it doesn't even register.
Maybe he likes younger women.
Do you get a boner when you see a woman fully covered by a towel?  Do you go all Benny Hill?  Is a towel wrapped around a woman’s body a massive turn on for you?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1817 on: May 06, 2019, 08:10:46 PM »
So we’re building a nice picof your beliefs.  It seems you believe Kate throttled Madeleine and then Gerry asked his pervy friend to lie for him and the pervy friend was OK with that.  What else?  When and where was the body hidden?

You already know the answer to that, in a dumpster type bin some time between 10 & 10.30.
This is only one theory. I have others.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1818 on: May 06, 2019, 08:10:55 PM »
TOTL is not  a reliable cite ...thers too much in it that isnt true....such as eddie found a body under a slab of concrete in jersey

"He has additionally trained exclusively using human remains in the U.S.A. in association with the F.B.I. "

Where do you think this took place? The FBI body farm perhaps?

"In my role as advisor to the U.S. Justice Department I have facilitated assessment of numerous cadaver search dog teams in the United States."

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

What branch of government is the FBI under?

Operating under the jurisdiction of the United States Department of Justice, the FBI is also a member of the U.S. Intelligence Community and reports to both the Attorney General and the Director of National Intelligence.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1819 on: May 06, 2019, 08:13:09 PM »
Do you get a boner when you see a woman fully covered by a towel?  Do you go all Benny Hill?  Is a towel wrapped around a woman’s body a massive turn on for you?

I think I'd remember if I saw it. He spent several minutes talking to her wile she was dressed like that but he was oblivious. Maybe he's a bit gay.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1820 on: May 06, 2019, 08:14:12 PM »
You already know the answer to that, in a dumpster type bin some time between 10 & 10.30.
This is only one theory. I have others.
What about the hire car?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1821 on: May 06, 2019, 08:14:50 PM »
What about the hire car?

What about the hire car?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1822 on: May 06, 2019, 08:18:56 PM »
I think I'd remember if I saw it. He spent several minutes talking to her wile she was dressed like that but he was oblivious. Maybe he's a bit gay.
Weren’t they on a beach holiday?  Which is more titillating to you - a woman in a bikini or a woman wrapped in a towel?  So, because David Payne failed to remember the towel do you think he made up the encounter?  What was the point of that then, given that the minute he’d left (a ccording to his account) Kate still had ample opportunity to do her throttling?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1823 on: May 06, 2019, 08:22:20 PM »
What about the hire car?
You think the dog alerts to that were irrelevant then, but not the ones in the apartment?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1824 on: May 06, 2019, 08:23:28 PM »
Weren’t they on a beach holiday?  Which is more titillating to you - a woman in a bikini or a woman wrapped in a towel?  So, because David Payne failed to remember the towel do you think he made up the encounter?  What was the point of that then, given that the minute he’d left (a ccording to his account) Kate still had ample opportunity to do her throttling?

I think the encounter wasn't as described. The evidence suggests it wasn't by way of the differing accounts.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1825 on: May 06, 2019, 08:25:57 PM »
I have no issue with people being pervy around adults. That's fine by me.
I myself have a right old perv at the birds in their skimpy costumes every time I go to the swimming pool, for example.
David Payne on the other hand, sees Kate dripping wet wearing only a towel & it doesn't even register.
Maybe he likes younger women.

so you admit to being a bit of a perv..most odd..do you go to the pool often

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1826 on: May 06, 2019, 08:27:08 PM »
You think the dog alerts to that were irrelevant then, but not the ones in the apartment?

The dog alerts are meaningless, we are always told.
But, I suppose, the alert to the hire car could be from cross contamination, or, maybe they did move her body in the hire car. Only Kate & Gerry can tell us the answer to this.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1827 on: May 06, 2019, 08:27:21 PM »
I think the encounter wasn't as described. The evidence suggests it wasn't by way of the differing accounts.
Odd that, considering they were supposed to be colluding in a cover up.  What went wrong?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1828 on: May 06, 2019, 08:27:57 PM »
But, I suppose, the alert to the hire car could be from cross contamination, or, maybe they did move her body in the hire car. Only Kate & Gerry can tell us the answer to this.

they already have

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1829 on: May 06, 2019, 08:28:19 PM »
You really haven’t got a clue have you?