Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509424 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1845 on: May 06, 2019, 09:00:11 PM »
Did we?  Gove me a link or a brief precis including timeline, location of bin etc.

Read the sceptic thread, it's in there somewhere.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1846 on: May 06, 2019, 09:00:21 PM »
She's either out there = (1) abducted & recoverable

Or she's not= (2) not abducted or recoverable

& there's nothing to say she's not out there alive= (3) abducted, alive & recoverable

So it's simple, she's out there until proven otherwise.

Option (2) shouldn't be an option if Maddie was abducted, but option (2) exists, because she wasn't.

oh dear ..are you not familiar with Quantum Theory....she could be out there ..and not out there...at the same time....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1847 on: May 06, 2019, 09:02:05 PM »
She's either out there = (1) abducted & recoverable

Or she's not= (2) not abducted or recoverable

& there's nothing to say she's not out there alive= (3) abducted, alive & recoverable

So it's simple, she's out there until proven otherwise.

Option (2) shouldn't be an option if Maddie was abducted, but option (2) exists, because she wasn't.
And yet the police believe otherwise, strange isn’t it?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1848 on: May 06, 2019, 09:03:12 PM »
Read the sceptic thread, it's in there somewhere.
Nah, tell us again, cba’d to trawl through it all.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1849 on: May 06, 2019, 09:03:24 PM »
Did we?  Gove me a link or a brief precis including timeline, location of bin etc.

In that theory the bin would have to be close to the beach. Smithman had passed bins before the sighting so I ruled it out.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1850 on: May 06, 2019, 09:09:31 PM »
And yet the police believe otherwise, strange isn’t it?

Yes, they believe that anyone of a great list of suspects have abducted Maddie, based on the evidence.
I find it fascinating just how many different people are implicated by the abduction evidence which remains top secret. Paedos, junkies, bin men & burglars. butchers, bakers. candlestick makers. Take your pick. Spin the wheel of suspects & see where it lands.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1851 on: May 06, 2019, 09:15:53 PM »
In that theory the bin would have to be close to the beach. Smithman had passed bins before the sighting so I ruled it out.

On the other hand if simeone is spotted they might react by getting rid of the evidence asap.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #1852 on: May 06, 2019, 09:31:26 PM »
Yes, they believe that anyone of a great list of suspects have abducted Maddie, based on the evidence.
I find it fascinating just how many different people are implicated by the abduction evidence which remains top secret. Paedos, junkies, bin men & burglars. butchers, bakers. candlestick makers. Take your pick. Spin the wheel of suspects & see where it lands.

And remember officers, if you happen to  land on the McCann segment, you automatically get to spin again.  8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1853 on: May 06, 2019, 09:35:04 PM »
Perhaps you can explain why you (without full infettered access to all the evidence) knows better than the police (who do have full and unfettered access to all the evidence)?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1854 on: May 06, 2019, 09:37:09 PM »
Perhaps you can explain why you (without full infettered access to all the evidence) knows better than the police (who do have full and unfettered access to all the evidence)?

Perhaps you can explain how so many different people can be implicated by the abduction evidence?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1855 on: May 06, 2019, 09:41:18 PM »
Perhaps you can explain how so many different people can be implicated by the abduction evidence?
Perhaps you can answer my question first before deflecting with your own?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1856 on: May 06, 2019, 09:46:16 PM »
The FBI worked with Grime cuz his dogs were the best and very reliable! Eddie and Keela first went to the FBI body farm and were tested. Both dogs passed with flying colours. This was prior to the McCann case. Incredibly NOT unreliable!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1857 on: May 06, 2019, 09:51:06 PM »
Perhaps you can answer my question first before deflecting with your own?

Perhaps you could answer mine first, I've answered plenty of yours already. How about you try explaining something for once.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1858 on: May 06, 2019, 10:00:46 PM »
Perhaps you could answer mine first, I've answered plenty of yours already. How about you try explaining something for once.
I guess I asked you a question you simply cannot answer.  As for your rather facetious question, some crimes are investigated in which there are a number of suspects that are investigated and either eliminated or not, there is nothing massively unusual about it, why do you think there is?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1859 on: May 06, 2019, 10:12:05 PM »
I guess I asked you a question you simply cannot answer.  As for your rather facetious question, some crimes are investigated in which there are a number of suspects that are investigated and either eliminated or not, there is nothing massively unusual about it, why do you think there is?

Because, as I said, I find it strange that the abduction evidence can implicate so many different people.
Robert Murat was made an arguido by the PJ on behalf of Grange.
What can he possibly have in common with this 'new' paedo murderer suspect?
Residing in Portugal in 2007?
To me, that doesn't say much about the strength of the abduction evidence.