Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509400 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1860 on: May 06, 2019, 10:25:56 PM »
Because, as I said, I find it strange that the abduction evidence can implicate so many different people.
Robert Murat was made an arguido by the PJ on behalf of Grange.
What can he possibly have in common with this 'new' paedo murderer suspect?
Residing in Portugal in 2007?
To me, that doesn't say much about the strength of the abduction evidence.
Robert Murat was not made an arguido on behalf of Grange. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1861 on: May 06, 2019, 10:34:22 PM »
Robert Murat was not made an arguido on behalf of Grange.

My mistake. He was questioned as a witness.
Quite what he could have witnessed from the inside of his mothers kitchen is beyond me.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1862 on: May 06, 2019, 10:38:49 PM »
Quite what he could have witnessed from the inside of his mothers kitchen is beyond me.
I think you’re just feeling very frustrated that the police know stuff that you don’t.  Try to relax and think happy thoughts.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1863 on: May 06, 2019, 10:42:30 PM »
I think you’re just feeling very frustrated that the police know stuff that you don’t.  Try to relax and think happy thoughts.

Well then you think wrong.
I'm confident the police have b....r all abduction evidence.  Hence their scatter gun approach to suspects.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1864 on: May 06, 2019, 10:45:05 PM »

Perhaps it was with regard to his confrontation with the tapas friends.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1865 on: May 06, 2019, 10:48:07 PM »
I'm confident the police have b....r all abduction evidence.  Hence their scatter gun approach to suspects.

The strange thing is that since 2011 there has been not one single official announcement from SY that they are investigating anybody.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1866 on: May 06, 2019, 11:20:56 PM »
So in your opinion you have exactly the same access to all the evidence as the police do you?   &%%6

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1867 on: May 06, 2019, 11:22:03 PM »
The strange thing is that since 2011 there has been not one single official announcement from SY that they are investigating anybody.
What was that thing with the more recent arguidos?  Was that just for fun?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1868 on: May 07, 2019, 12:56:26 AM »
On the other hand if simeone is spotted they might react by getting rid of the evidence asap.

Possibly but IMO Smithman knew his destination and after passing so many eye witnesses nothing was going to stop him.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1869 on: May 07, 2019, 03:02:51 AM »
Possibly but IMO Smithman knew his destination and after passing so many eye witnesses nothing was going to stop him.
That could be describing any innocent person taking his child home.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1870 on: May 07, 2019, 06:19:01 AM »
That could be describing any innocent person taking his child home.
Along with Tannerman it seems then,SY were almost certain who Tannerman was to be able to move the timeline on,but not a word on Smithman,he's the key,imo.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1871 on: May 07, 2019, 08:42:40 AM »
Along with Tannerman it seems then,SY were almost certain who Tannerman was to be able to move the timeline on,but not a word on Smithman,he's the key,imo.
But from the Smith sightings I'm sure they would have known whether the child was alive or dead.  In Amaral's theory Smithman is carrying a deceased child whereas in the latest theory the German paedophile would be carrying a living child.  Which is it?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

« Reply #1872 on: May 07, 2019, 09:28:02 AM »
But from the Smith sightings I'm sure they would have known whether the child was alive or dead.  In Amaral's theory Smithman is carrying a deceased child whereas in the latest theory the German paedophile would be carrying a living child.  Which is it?
I wouldn't be too sure. A limp, sleeping small child will look and act lifeless, with limbs dangling, when slung over the shoulder and cradled with the forearm in that way. In fact I doubt anyone would assume the child was dead, they would default assume it was sleeping, surely.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1873 on: May 07, 2019, 10:22:30 AM »
I wouldn't be too sure. A limp, sleeping small child will look and act lifeless, with limbs dangling, when slung over the shoulder and cradled with the forearm in that way. In fact I doubt anyone would assume the child was dead, they would default assume it was sleeping, surely.
So are we saying we can't be sure if they are seeing a deceased child or just a sleeping child?

Immediately after death a child would be very hard to carry in that position due to the flaccidity.  Maybe as rigor mortis set in a child would look more like a sleeping child.
If it was 2-3 hours after death rigor would be setting in, but then death would be 10:00 PM  minus 2-3 hours which means 7:00 -7:30 PM.  That becomes a time after the kids were put to bed. 

I tend to think it was a living child.
Moderation

Offline The General

« Reply #1874 on: May 07, 2019, 10:44:15 AM »
So are we saying we can't be sure if they are seeing a deceased child or just a sleeping child?

Immediately after death a child would be very hard to carry in that position due to the flaccidity.  Maybe as rigor mortis set in a child would look more like a sleeping child.
If it was 2-3 hours after death rigor would be setting in, but then death would be 10:00 PM  minus 2-3 hours which means 7:00 -7:30 PM.  That becomes a time after the kids were put to bed. 

I tend to think it was a living child.
I don't know. I do know that passer's by probably wouldn't think.......'that child looks dead to me'.
I'm pretty sure I've been in this position before, walking home at night on holiday, other holidaymakers walking in the opposite direction carrying a kid in exactly the manner described. I wouldn't assume 'dead child', but may wonder why he/she wasn't in a pram.

The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum