Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509425 times)

Offline The General

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1905 on: May 08, 2019, 08:06:37 AM »
Is that what you are suggesting actually happened?
What is the gig with doing this?
You're not interested in the answer, save for maybe being thrown a morsel that somehow 'compromises' the poster's opinion. And then what? 'There. I knew it, you said it, I knew you were one of them. Look everyone, P73 just admitted that's what he thought happened'.

I don't get it at all. 'A sphincter say's what?' 'What?'
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1906 on: May 08, 2019, 08:14:47 AM »
I thought the whole of PdL was searched, not just the area around the apartment?

Yes eventually not straight away - wasn't kgmc out searching in early hours on there own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1907 on: May 08, 2019, 08:35:18 AM »
Yes eventually not straight away - wasn't kgmc out searching in early hours on there own.
Well how far did thr police and others search before they packed in for the night?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #1908 on: May 08, 2019, 08:48:47 AM »
Well how far did thr police and others search before they packed in for the night?
Once the local environs have been thoroughly searched looking for a missing child, I imagine a decision would have to be made at some point. How far can a 3 year old perambulate in such a short time? Half a mile? And would probably gravitate to known places; so once all of those areas have been searched, you will probably need daylight to search more thoroughly the following dawn.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1909 on: May 08, 2019, 08:51:17 AM »
Once the local environs have been thoroughly searched looking for a missing child, I imagine a decision would have to be made at some point. How far can a 3 year old perambulate in such a short time? Half a mile? And would probably gravitate to known places; so once all of those areas have been searched, you will probably need daylight to search more thoroughly the following dawn.

By which time weren't the bins emptied?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline The General

« Reply #1910 on: May 08, 2019, 09:00:18 AM »
By which time weren't the bins emptied?
Not sure of the timing. I would be looking in bins around the area if I was searching. But only within reasonable walking distance for a 3 year old.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1911 on: May 08, 2019, 09:01:57 AM »
What is the gig with doing this?
You're not interested in the answer, save for maybe being thrown a morsel that somehow 'compromises' the poster's opinion. And then what? 'There. I knew it, you said it, I knew you were one of them. Look everyone, P73 just admitted that's what he thought happened'.

I don't get it at all. 'A sphincter say's what?' 'What?'
P73 said "You have the beach/rocks, sewer pipes, boats, building site, deserted buildings/gardens, even bushes to temporarily hide. You may have to go back later to better hide if you are out alone!"

It was mainly the bit about making the hide better that I was curious about.

Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1912 on: May 08, 2019, 09:03:43 AM »

Who knows - same as imo who knows what kgmcc was doing out on there own for a few hours.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1913 on: May 08, 2019, 09:04:09 AM »
Not sure of the timing. I would be looking in bins around the area if I was searching. But only within reasonable walking distance for a 3 year old.
She isn't going to climb into a bin on her own, so why connect the bin search to the walking distance of a 3-4 year old?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

« Reply #1914 on: May 08, 2019, 09:05:20 AM »
P73 said "You have the beach/rocks, sewer pipes, boats, building site, deserted buildings/gardens, even bushes to temporarily hide. You may have to go back later to better hide if you are out alone!"

It was mainly the bit about making the hide better that I was curious about.
Fair one.
In this instance, again using my extraordinary powers of logic, I were a perp, and nobody can prove I am, I would be very reluctant to return to the 'hiding' place. That's why most killers disposing of bodies generally do a rubbish job and the body is found by a dog walker at 6am.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1915 on: May 08, 2019, 09:08:21 AM »
Why would you have to phone home to your medical friends for advice on any of that?  Why would you need to risk your liberty by going  back and re-hide the body when you could simply claim the abductor dunnit (Faithlilly’s theory) and where, in the middle of the night without a car or digging equipment and with the possibility that you might bump into search parties and dogs at any time, are you going to find a better hiding place?

You don't need to phone anyone. In that theory, an autopsy would discover the cause and time of death. If time of death was 3 hours before she was reported missing then what do you think they would do?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline The General

« Reply #1916 on: May 08, 2019, 09:09:20 AM »
She isn't going to climb into a bin on her own, so why connect the bin search to the walking distance of a 3-4 year old?
It's extremely unlikely, agreed. But it wouldn't stop me looking in some really unlikely places out of pure desperation - under cars, in cars, culverts, sheds, dog kennels....bins. I'd be hoping she was lost, cared out of her wits and found refuge somewhere.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1917 on: May 08, 2019, 09:10:04 AM »
IMO you’d probably need daylight to scout out a decent secondary hiding place for a body, somewhere that no one is ever going to think to look for or find, especially if you’re in unfamiliar territory, without transport, accomplices or tools.  However, with that comes massive risk of being discovered, particularly as you kicked up an almighty stink about the missing child just a few hours earlier and risk bumping into searchers at any moment.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1918 on: May 08, 2019, 09:13:23 AM »
Fair one.
In this instance, again using my extraordinary powers of logic, I were a perp, and nobody can prove I am, I would be very reluctant to return to the 'hiding' place. That's why most killers disposing of bodies generally do a rubbish job and the body is found by a dog walker at 6am.

I would think that scenario wouldn't work - if you didn't want the body to be connected back to you

You would need to get rid of it permanently - never to be found.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1919 on: May 08, 2019, 09:14:41 AM »
Fair one.
True - for the PJ could have been told to keep an eye on the McCanns, and I've read that they were watching Kate and Gerry doing their early morning search.  (At least some of the police saw them searching.)

It's extremely unlikely, agreed. But it wouldn't stop me looking in some really unlikely places out of pure desperation - under cars, in cars, culverts, sheds, dog kennels....bins. I'd be hoping she was lost, cared out of her wits and found refuge somewhere.

OK  She had no shoes on.  I can't see her going for miles on her own in the dark.

Moderation