Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509462 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1965 on: May 08, 2019, 12:08:57 PM »
The date the McCanns hired the car is a red herring.  They were in 4G at the time.  There was a dog search of 4G, with no alert.

The key date is when they moved to 27 Rua das Flores.

Where the dogs did not alert (cuddlecat  8**8:/:) Not even to the clothing laid out for their inspection.  That would be the same clothing the dogs later alerted to in the gymnasium.  Funny that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1966 on: May 08, 2019, 12:33:17 PM »
Local friends?

Pretty simple.

I'm sure my interpretation of your post must be wrong or are you suggesting you would assist holiday making friends to hide the body of one of their children?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #1967 on: May 08, 2019, 12:37:44 PM »
Why do you find that idea surprising, particularly among a small clique of like-minded professionals ?

It doesn't need to be all of them.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1968 on: May 08, 2019, 12:49:13 PM »
Why do you find that idea surprising, particularly among a small clique of like-minded professionals ?

Like-minded in what sense?  In the sense that they would all be likely to collude in covering up their own children's deaths?  Do you think this is something they had already established prior to the event maybe? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1969 on: May 08, 2019, 12:57:27 PM »
Local friends what?

OK, perhaps you did not read back through the relevant posts, so here is the KISS.

2 phones delivered to Portimão on 4 May.

From whom and why?
What's up, old man?

Offline The General

« Reply #1970 on: May 08, 2019, 12:57:55 PM »
Like-minded in what sense?  In the sense that they would all be likely to collude in covering up their own children's deaths?  Do you think this is something they had already established prior to the event maybe?
I've ruminated on this many times.
Like-mindedness is not an adequate driver for complicity in a group - it would need to be a much stronger motivation than that.
The only 'logical' explanation I can muster is that either they didn't know what they were signing up to i.e. they were told Maddie's missing, let's all get our stories straight, or they all / some of them shat themselves because they all sedated their kids.*

*All opinions are the work of an addled mind, The General, are ludicrous and should be treated as such.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1971 on: May 08, 2019, 12:58:16 PM »

I have no idea which post you are answering ... if it is mine ... is it your opinion that would it be the norm for a small clique of like-minded sceptics to do what you suggest?

Offline The General

« Reply #1972 on: May 08, 2019, 01:00:43 PM »
I have no idea which post you are answering ... if it is mine ... is it your opinion that would it be the norm for a small clique of like-minded sceptics to do what you suggest?
No. I would have packed a bag and foxtrot oscar down to the airport pronto. Or filled someone in. Or both.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1973 on: May 08, 2019, 01:01:41 PM »
I've ruminated on this many times.
Like-mindedness is not an adequate driver for complicity in a group - it would need to be a much stronger motivation than that.
The only 'logical' explanation I can muster is that either they didn't know what they were signing up to i.e. they were told Maddie's missing, let's all get our stories straight, or they all / some of them shat themselves because they all sedated their kids.

I think you will struggle to find a logical reason.. I know quite, a, few young doctor families and can't imagine any of them sedating their children... It's ilogical... To suggest they all sedated their children us crazy

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1974 on: May 08, 2019, 01:02:41 PM »
Where the dogs did not alert (cuddlecat  8**8:/:) Not even to the clothing laid out for their inspection.  That would be the same clothing the dogs later alerted to in the gymnasium.  Funny that.

I am not a 'fan' of the dog alerts, for many reasons.

I think the dogs alerted.  After that comes the interpretation.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1975 on: May 08, 2019, 01:06:27 PM »
OK, perhaps you did not read back through the relevant posts, so here is the KISS.

2 phones delivered to Portimão on 4 May.

From whom and why?
KISS?  No thanks.  What has any of this to do with my post which you first replied to which was
"Please explain how there could have been hours?  Which hours?"
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #1976 on: May 08, 2019, 01:06:52 PM »
I think you will struggle to find a logical reason.. I know quite, a, few young doctor families and can't imagine any of them sedating their children... It's ilogical... To suggest they all sedated their children us crazy
I just did. Two of them.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1977 on: May 08, 2019, 01:07:09 PM »
I'm sure my interpretation of your post must be wrong or are you suggesting you would assist holiday making friends to hide the body of one of their children?

Nope.

Would I help out with a freezer, fridge or transport if a friend requested it?

Yes.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1978 on: May 08, 2019, 01:11:48 PM »
Hmm...so the motivation would be they were all sedating their kids with some sedative that would have to be illegal to give to children ie: not Calpol or Piriton as there could be perfectly good reasons for giving their kids that.  Do you think their regular checks were then predicated on the need to check their kids hadn't died because of the meds that had been administered or do you think that the regular checks never happened, despite reports from the Tapas staff to the contrary?  Any thoughts as to what this sedative might have been?

PS: I'm enjoying this complete and utter breakdown in the libel rules on this forum, isn't it fun?!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1979 on: May 08, 2019, 01:12:07 PM »
Nope.

Would I help out with a freezer, fridge or transport if a friend requested it?

Yes.

In this situation would you now keep that knowledge  to yourself