Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 509476 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #1980 on: May 08, 2019, 01:14:19 PM »
In this situation would you now keep that knowledge  to yourself

What situation?
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1981 on: May 08, 2019, 01:15:56 PM »
What situation?
The situation where your friend has been accused of hiding his daughters body in a fridge... After you recently supplied him with one... If you don't infirm the police you are complicit
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 01:22:53 PM by Davel »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1982 on: May 08, 2019, 01:24:17 PM »
So where is the body?  Within walking distance of PdL, in a place so well hidden it has not been found in 12 years.

In that theory, I would search on the cliff face of Rocha Negra.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1983 on: May 08, 2019, 01:27:31 PM »
The situation where your friend has been accused of hiding his daughters body in a fridge... After you recently supplied him with one... If you don't infirm the police you are complicit

What???
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1984 on: May 08, 2019, 01:49:59 PM »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1985 on: May 08, 2019, 01:51:55 PM »
In that theory, I would search on the cliff face of Rocha Negra.
Why, did they have abseiling equipment? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1986 on: May 08, 2019, 02:57:03 PM »
Phone a friend...

The phones turned up sharpish on 4 May.  From a friend?
What's up, old man?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1987 on: May 08, 2019, 03:10:59 PM »

And when did the body in fridge theory first surface?

Talk about double  &%%6
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1988 on: May 08, 2019, 03:14:29 PM »
The phones turned up sharpish on 4 May.  From a friend?

I think the PJ know

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1989 on: May 08, 2019, 03:19:46 PM »
I think the PJ know

Those 2 phones don't turn up in any of the Portuguese diligences, so you are grasping at straws,

Prove me wrong.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1990 on: May 08, 2019, 03:46:04 PM »
Those 2 phones don't turn up in any of the Portuguese diligences, so you are grasping at straws,

Prove me wrong.

I couldn't be bothered  ...you are, welcome to believe any rubbish you wish... It's of no importance

Offline niklasericson

« Reply #1991 on: May 08, 2019, 05:57:34 PM »
So where is the body?  Within walking distance of PdL, in a place so well hidden it has not been found in 12 years.
I've a feeling that the body is not within walking distance.
A good idea could be to do a search in the Barragem da Bravura reservoir.(~15km)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 06:03:16 PM by niklasericson »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1992 on: May 08, 2019, 06:36:22 PM »
I see what you're saying, but she wouldn't just give up and try to pop back to the apartment. She'd raise hell.
Which could attract attention of the wrong people.  With all the doors and buildings in between 9 people talking could drown out any cry for help.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1993 on: May 08, 2019, 06:39:07 PM »
I've a feeling that the body is not within walking distance.
A good idea could be to do a search in the Barragem da Bravura reservoir.(~15km)
The PJ didn’t seem to think so.
https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/madeleine-mccann-mysterious-letter-claims-body-was-dumped-barragem-da-bravura-reservoir-1476441
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1994 on: May 08, 2019, 06:41:46 PM »
It isn't a card lock door.
They were issued cards at the time of arrival, so what were they for?  How would anyone get through that door if it was closed  at 9:30 PM to stop people from the street wandering in and using the pool at night?  In videos we see the secondary reception manned but it didn't seem to be manned at nights before Madeleine went missing.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.